Thoughts on the game?

GeniePlatinum

I'm definitely gonna pick this up. I heard from some1 that the trophy for scanning all enemies wasn't tracking properly so he wasn't able to get the platinum. I see some ppl have gotten it already so I guess it's not glitched? If some1 who has finished the game can chime in that would be awesome!

2 hours ago, MsVelvet said:

I'm definitely gonna pick this up. I heard from some1 that the trophy for scanning all enemies wasn't tracking properly so he wasn't able to get the platinum. I see some ppl have gotten it already so I guess it's not glitched? If some1 who has finished the game can chime in that would be awesome!

Hello, yup is glitched. Tested 2 round and never unlock him. 

7 hours ago, Saephyn said:

Hello, yup is glitched. Tested 2 round and never unlock him. 

Same here, or I missed an enemy:

My list:

1. Omega (doesnt seem to count)

2. Fungus Humanoid

3. Neuro-Parasite

4. Feliform Cadaver

5. Purulent Exo-Mutant

6. Bipedal Stalker

7. Mechanica Arachnid

8. Security Drone

9. The Construct

10. Winged Leech

11. Tunnel Serpent

12. Glacial Alluvium

13. Fur Colossus

14. Feliform Ripper

15. Flesh Alluvial

16. Alluvial King

17. Omnivorous Colossus

18. The Alpha

19. Exo-Alluvial

20. Arachnid Exploder

21. Arachnid Scorpiod

22. Arachnid Jumper.

These are the ones I found

To bad the game doesnt let you continue afterwards.

The only enemy I couldn't scan was that big thing at the ceiling with those flowers 

Edited by Mr_Marty84

Beat the game with the 1.001 update neither Master Scientist or Scientific Collection didn't pop. I deleted the game and played without the update and both trophies popped. The last things I scanned were the Acidulous Worm resource,  and Fungus Humanoid enemy. Glitch might be tied with the 1.001 update so hope this helps.

Edited by Royank
  • Like 1

On 3.3.2023 at 1:12 AM, Royank said:

Beat the game with the 1.001 update neither Master Scientist or Scientific Collection didn't pop. I deleted the game and played without the update and both trophies popped. The last things I scanned were the Acidulous Worm resource,  and Fungus Humanoid enemy. Glitch might be tied with the 1.001 update so hope this helps.

DId you do the Run withouth the update in one go, or did u save and turned off your console while the run? Maybe it's connected to that, and not the patch version? just thinking

On 02/03/2023 at 9:19 AM, Mr_Marty84 said:

Same here, or I missed an enemy:

My list:

1. Omega (doesnt seem to count)

2. Fungus Humanoid

3. Neuro-Parasite

4. Feliform Cadaver

5. Purulent Exo-Mutant

6. Bipedal Stalker

7. Mechanica Arachnid

8. Security Drone

9. The Construct

10. Winged Leech

11. Tunnel Serpent

12. Glacial Alluvium

13. Fur Colossus

14. Feliform Ripper

15. Flesh Alluvial

16. Alluvial King

17. Omnivorous Colossus

18. The Alpha

19. Exo-Alluvial

20. Arachnid Exploder

21. Arachnid Scorpiod

22. Arachnid Jumper.

These are the ones I found

To bad the game doesnt let you continue afterwards.

The only enemy I couldn't scan was that big thing at the ceiling with those flowers 

Hi guys, I'm another unlucky one. I finished the game today, I scanned all the creatures mentioned by the colleague above, and it didn't come either.

I saved a save during the monoliths, in case anyone figures out a method to make the trophy drop.

Edited by laddyvalentine
Missing information.

The game’s honestly a big surprise, it plays very nicely and I’m enjoying the elemental system in combat and just the light exploration it has going on.

Trophies seems like overall they’ll be a piece of piss, explore to find Knowledge Cubes and you’ll easily max out.

It’s like an easier version of Remnant but with better combat and movement to it and a lot more options in battle. The second major boss was a nice surprise as not only are you trying to hit weak points to inflict a status effect, to then destroy its primary weak point but you also have to create your own safe terrain or you’ll constantly take damage.

Very good game, but I keep thinking to myself “Why does Kate look like Ryder from Mass Effect: Andromeda so much?”

Well worth the £36.49, very pretty and runs smooth as fuck unlike the last Indie Souls-like I got; Steelrising

Got the platinum for this just now, took 1 full playthrough and the 2nd I flew through it until i got the last monster, 1st time everything but Scientific Collection popped.

2nd run i did it in one sitting, took me about 3 hours after I skipped all cutscenes and the trophy and platinum popped after i scanned the Fungus Humanoid. Just to be safe i recommend everyone play through this in one sitting just so you don't have to do a second run.

5 hours ago, mountain_1994 said:

Got the platinum for this just now, took 1 full playthrough and the 2nd I flew through it until i got the last monster, 1st time everything but Scientific Collection popped.

2nd run i did it in one sitting, took me about 3 hours after I skipped all cutscenes and the trophy and platinum popped after i scanned the Fungus Humanoid. Just to be safe i recommend everyone play through this in one sitting just so you don't have to do a second run.

Patched version?

Also, Science Wins
Crafted all gadgets. - didnt pop for me. Is it missable? What is considered gadgets ? 

24 minutes ago, Miles-MHunter said:

Patched version?

Also, Science Wins
Crafted all gadgets. - didnt pop for me. Is it missable? What is considered gadgets ? 

The trophy should be unmissable, because the gadgets are either coming from bosses, or you need them to progress the story. There should be 5 gadgets: shield, burning liquid, the gravity sphere, ,the holographic decoy and the time slowing gadget

10 hours ago, Miles-MHunter said:

Patched version?

Also, Science Wins

Yes, i tried reinstalling the game without the patched version but the game kept crashing on me. 

As WreckItPhil said, this should be unmissable, everything in the top half of your circle when you hold R1 is what counts towards that trophy.

1 hour ago, mountain_1994 said:

Yes, i tried reinstalling the game without the patched version but the game kept crashing on me. 

As WreckItPhil said, this should be unmissable, everything in the top half of your circle when you hold R1 is what counts towards that trophy.

The game crashes because the save file (from version 1.001) isn't compatible with version 1.000. 

Don't know why it crashes instead of giving a warning that the save isn't compatible.