RPG Mania 2023 - The Octo-Path to Redemption - Congrats to SWWDevereux! (Completed)

23 hours ago, Sendai-Horatio said:

Dark Souls 2: Fireworks!

Demon's Souls: Fireworks!

Final Fantasy 16: Presents or Gifts

Bloodborne: Presents or Gifts

Granblue Fantasy Versus: Rising: Presents or Gifts

うたわれるもの斬2: Presents or Gifts

23 hours ago, Sendai-Horatio said:

Oh and I have an unrecorded normal game completion:

Dark Souls 

100+70-16.06+25(series stacker)=178.94

Thank you, will update soon.

4 hours ago, YokA_sun said:

So I gave up the idea of playing yakuza Ishin (the mindless 50 hr grinding for one trophy and mediocre play put me away). Can I change my 3x to Yakuza Kiwami as shown above? I am playing both kiwami and kiwami2 to swap it😆. Also on spreadsheet I notice type-0 is not scored right. It should be 

Fantasy Type-0 HD: 100+(6x2+2x9+1x38)68-15.2+50(Speedrun 48/22434)+125(seasonal #4)+ 250(series #10)=577.8

Also there were some minor discrepancies just a few points relating rarity. I think it's due to the time that it is checked (doesn't matter to me). So there is also a minor question when rarity shall be considered. For a new game that's just released and with only very few people platting it, hypothetically say being first one and only one to plat it shall have 0% as rarity right? otherwise when it's checked it's 100% or high😂 Just a minor issue.

Preferably I would like the Double and Triple point games to be changed before you have finished them, just a note for next time.

I will check the discrepancies. In general I will put basic details when I look through profiles and then go back and amend based on the post on the thread as when the post was made will not be when I check the profile so rarities will be different. 

With brand new games, if you post it and you have finished it, then the rarity you have when finished is what counts. I know @Laburnski did that with a brand new game and was one of 5 people to finish it just after it came out. So if it is 0% because you are the first or top 5 or whatever it may be, then post what you see.

On 1/30/2024 at 3:01 PM, YokA_sun said:

Also there were some minor discrepancies just a few points relating rarity. I think it's due to the time that it is checked

@Psy-Tychist I've had a quick scroll through and can see just two minor things on my list:

Final Fantasy V - Rarity should be 35.09

Costume Quest DLC: Grubbins on Ice is missing: 13 points (1xG, 3xS, 1xB)

Please may I also change my double points game from 3D Dot Game Heroes to Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart?

Thank you :)

Edited by SWWDevereux
  • Like 1

Update:

Genshin Impact DLC Trophy set 7 aka the first set of Fontaine Trophies

10 + 2 = 12

Not much points this time but next time I be back with Fate/Samurai Remnant.

• Like 3

On 1/30/2024 at 8:42 AM, maxfighter23___ said:

is there a next rpg mania event this year 2024 ?if this one is over though ?cause i enjoy this event with scoring points at first with my first gamecompletion back in april with dbz kakarot i did not understand the scoringpoints by then but then i read the op a few times and i understand now how the points works 

The next one will start in April, if there is enough interest. It seems like it as there have been more people in this iteration than in previous ones.

On 1/30/2024 at 3:01 PM, YokA_sun said:

Also there were some minor discrepancies just a few points relating rarity. I think it's due to the time that it is checked (doesn't matter to me)

I should have all the rarities amended when you next check. You and @SWWDevereux seem to be in a race to get to 20k points before it ends which would be incredible.

On 2/1/2024 at 2:14 PM, SWWDevereux said:

Please may I also change my double points game from 3D Dot Game Heroes to Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart?

Amended. :)

@Coke_Ennyday, @DEI2EK, @Lord_Bane999, @kingofbattle8174, @viola9fantasy, @Sanevin Is there anything you have finished since you last posted and would like to share?

@fisty123 I know you have been playing Yakuza and have disappeared with Kiryu and Majima but I'd still like to see you post how much fun you are having.

Edited by Psy-Tychist
  • Like 1

On 2/5/2024 at 5:32 PM, Psy-Tychist said:

Is there anything you have finished since you last posted and would like to share?

Since my last post, I've been immersed in playing Harvest Moon: Light of Hope. It's been quite the journey, and it looks like I won't be finishing it anytime soon. However, I've found a new appreciation for the game as I've started making perfect plans for each season. It's amazing how diving into the intricacies of planning has added a whole new layer of enjoyment to the game for me.

• Like 1

Completion #72

spacer.png

Persona 3 Reload

Goated video game still goated.

100 + (3xG, 7xS, 38xB) = 170 - 0.92 + 50 new game + 50 speed run (15th) + 50 series stacker (#2) + 75 seasonal stacker (#2) = 394.08

Seasonal stacker:

spacer.png

Various 'chocolate' consumables throughout the game.

spacer.png

For a more visual representation, here's some cakes/brownies 😋

• Like 4

Game Update: Fate/Samurai Remnant

U6qYKjvl.jpg

100 + 34 + 12 + 24 - 151.39 x 2 = 302.78

There's one of my Double Point games done. A bit too late for any of the Seasonal Stackers that might have fit. From looks of it Edo period Japan don't have Chocolate.

Oh well time to do the rest of Xianyun/Cloud Retainer's story chapter in Genshin Impact and the new main story and story mission in Star Rail before finally starting Labyrinth of Galleria: The Moon Society.

• Like 4

final fantasy 2 pixel remaster have 4  missable trophies i think i am playing the game and making good progress with it and i am also almost done with dragonball xenoverse 2 dlc  last time  i was checking on this site dragonball xenoverse 2 is a fighting roleplaying game should dragonball xenoverse 2 also count for this event? i have only 1 trophie left hero coliseum with figures that is my last trophie i must unlock 

DLC Update: Star Rail Vol.3

icTCgYMl.jpg

1 + 6 = 7

Due to auto-pop*, I only counted the Penacony Trophies. Plan to do Simulated Universe: Swarm Disaster doing the 2nd half of 2.0 after I gotten and maxed Hanabi/Sparkle and maybe her lightcone as well(more likely to save for Raiden Acheron after Hanabi)

*Looks like the way Hoyo do the Star Rail DLC trophy sets are mix of old missions/permanent events and new missions so it will be hard not getting auto-pops with Vol.4 and onwards.

• Like 4

27th update

Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth: 100+(6x1+2x1+1x62)70-4.76+50(Speedrun)+50(Newgame)+50(season #1)+125(series #4)=440.24

DLC: Master Vacation Pack: 6x0+2x4+1x5=13

I need to make an update just for this game. This is the best RPG for this year (starting from beginning of the comp) for me hands down. It's probably the best RPG since Elden ring and RPG lovers know how great that one is probably the best game since 1970 (ok, die hard souls fan here that's not biased!!)

Say bye to Kiryu san (oh really?), and Ichiban is one of the new RPG iconic protagonists I see will be long lasting for the next couple decades or so. The title infinite wealth is right on spot I love how that message s sent to the world. It's why we play games. 

And I know I am closing up to 20k points with probably one more game and I reached my goal signing up the comp. yay! 

Infinite wealth seasonal

Spoiler

Not just chocolate, it's high end! I urge everyone to try grab some Alohamacs when you visit Hawaii (in real life of course). My aunt once opened a shop there, and it had the best handmade chocolate. 

ladc.jpg

• Like 4

50 minutes ago, YokA_sun said:

27th update

Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth: 100+(6x1+2x1+1x62)70-4.76+50(Speedrun)+50(Newgame)+50(season #1)+125(series #4)=440.24

DLC: Master Vacation Pack: 6x0+2x4+1x5=13

I need to make an update just for this game. This is the best RPG for this year (starting from beginning of the comp) for me hands down. It's probably the best RPG since Elden ring and RPG lovers know how great that one is probably the best game since 1970 (ok, die hard souls fan here that's not biased!!)

Say bye to Kiryu san (oh really?), and Ichiban is one of the new RPG iconic protagonists I see will be long lasting for the next couple decades or so. The title infinite wealth is right on spot I love how that message s sent to the world. It's why we play games. 

And I know I am closing up to 20k points with probably one more game and I reached my goal signing up the comp. yay! 

Infinite wealth seasonal

Reveal hidden contents

Not just chocolate, it's high end! I urge everyone to try grab some Alohamacs when you visit Hawaii (in real life of course). My aunt once opened a shop there, and it had the best handmade chocolate. 

ladc.jpg

have fun i read about yakuza games before i have yakuza zero until ishin did you also played the other yakuza games before how good are they i dont know much about the games in general but i play from the ps1 era until ps5 now is there a site where i can see ratings ore revieuws from games i just play what i think is fun and some of them are finished the games i played before was dragonball z fifa call of duty i recently started also playing rpg games the rpg genre is kinda new to me exactly i only finished 3 rpg games in this event 

i first signed me up for other events aswell but this one i like the most i going to focus on this event from now on  but i going to try platinum and paying attention to the seasonal stacker series stacker if i have understand it correctly the series stacker must be games from the same series like final fantasy persona star ocean etc