1337th trophy?

SuperZay

No. The issue trophies without timestamps were earned b4 you established your online PSN account.

My brother earned trophies on his PS3 before he made a PSN account, and they had time stamps. The only explanation I have is that he had wireless in his room, but the more I read about this, the less I'm sure why some trophies don't have timestamps.

EDIT: I did, when you said you were not connected to the internet, you weren't specific to your PS3 or in general, so I assumed you meant PS3.

My brother earned trophies on his PS3 before he made a PSN account, and they had time stamps. The only explanation I have is that he had wireless in his room, but the more I read about this, the less I'm sure why some trophies don't have timestamps.

EDIT: I did, when you said you were not connected to the internet, you weren't specific to your PS3 or in general, so I assumed you meant PS3.

Maybe it is once you connect the ps3 to the internet and set the time and date option via sony servers.

I've always thought it was because you didn't have a psn account when you earned them, i think it might also be if you have ever signed onto psn on a console then any trophies earned from then on will have timestamps regardless of whether it is a different account you earned trophies on.

the 3000th milestone counts wrong...

Stupid me planned to get a hardcore trophy as my 3000th (to look good) but it counted my 3010th trophy which was detuned ( NOO )

They are all wrong because you have trophies without timestamps, which means the milestones start counting from the first trophy that has a valid timestamp.

Yeah, it's 1337 or "Leet", basically internet slang for "elite". Sure, it's pointless, but at least they didn't pick something dumb like 42, 69, or 9001.

I know what leet-speak is...I understand the story behind the trophy...

1 d0|\|'7 |<|\|0\/\/ 9U'/5 bU7 r j00Z |\|3\/\/ 70 7|-|3 1|\|73R\/\/3B5?

I don't understand that^^^
  • Like 1

Sony can't do anything about it, so I'll save my long distance pennies and vent here until Sly can do a workaround B)

Why not? It's a PSN problem...not a PSNP problem. Also, it's a FREE call...if it was a 1-900, that would be a different story...but then I'd be wanting a "Happy Ending" to my tech support. :D

Why not? It's a PSN problem...not a PSNP problem. Also, it's a FREE call...if it was a 1-900, that would be a different story...but then I'd be wanting a "Happy Ending" to my tech support. :D

Any number in the US is not free from here :P

Technically it is their problem, but since the date and time are long gone, there's no way to recover them. However, the way they are displayed on the site and trophy cards can be fixed, which is what this is all about.

• 9 months later...

I have trophies without time stamps. The reason for this was when I first got my PS3 I had earned trophies and had not synced online since I didn't have internet. This acts as your trophy "backup". So then when I bought my new PS3, I popped in all my games with my saved data from my old PS3 and all the trophies I had earned on the old one had started to pop up one by one (ding, ding, ding...etc etc..). These trophies came out as having no timestamp since the new console determines I have in fact earned these trophies but cannot determine when, hence inputting a null time stamp.