What are you playing on the weekend?

PIOTREK27-1982

• 1 month later...

Far Cry 5: Dead Living Zombies

Trying to get the 5000 kills trophy. No indication available on how many I have so far, but I did all the story missions, did all 7 gold medals including retries etc. There's just no info on what counts and what doesn't. 

So I'm stuck to playing the final stage over and over. I just hope I'm getting at least 100 kills per attempt. 

So glad I decided to do the DLC first though. Never played a game in this order before, but this would have truly killed what appears to be another wise great game. 

Swapping between a few games..Trying to get Remnant done before the new game comes out also working on For Honor mp trophies and the last trophy for Omega strikers, oh and im playing Crime boss rockay city and pool blitz lol.

playing so many games ?

• Like 1

Welcome everybody.

thumb-1920-718229.png

This weekend i'm playing Planetarian HD (PC), kinetic visual novel from the authors of Kanon, Air and Clannad. I never expected too see Key game with post-apocalyptic setting. Loving it. I needed a little break from platinuming Ratchet & Clank 2 and getting my ass kicked again in Gears 5. Cheers to all.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

spacer.png

Deathloop (PS5) and Starfield (Xbox Series) for me. I'm sucker for both settings. First is probably the best video game with timeloop mechanics since Steins;Gate. Even if i don't plat it before it leaves PS Plus i'm going to buy disk version. Love the combat in this fps which is mix of Dishonored and Bioshock.

As for the second game i just love rpgs with sci-fi settings. Barely started it but i know what to expect of Bethesda games which mostly revolves around exploring. Yeah, sure, love Phantasy Star, old Star Ocean titles, KotOR and Mass Effect for many reasons. Some might have better story, music and characters but discovering new places is a big thing for me in Bethesda games too since Fallout 3. Ship fights are a little bit cluncky but the rest is typical Bethesda experience with scanner added to analyze all flora and fauna in the vicinity.

Have fun with your favourite video games on the weekend.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/25/2023 at 4:06 PM, ChilledBrandon said:

Planning to start and probably finish Firewatch as it's not meant to be a super long game.

Also some other indie game scattered in there and I might start up Contra Anniversary Collection.

That contra game is really straight forward and fun

On topic: i will be playing and grinding cash in mortal kombat 11

• 1 month later...

Halloween is close so this time i'm playing some spooky games among others.

Dead Space (PS5)

Starfield (XSX)

Paranormasight (PC)

Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)

Fate/Grand Order (And)

Luigi's Mansion 2 (3DS)

Fate/stay night (PC)

Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (PS2)

Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (PSone)
Resident Evil 2 (PSone)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...