What are you playing on the weekend?

PIOTREK27-1982

River City Girls: A fun beat'em up with RPG elements (gain money and EXP, hire the Dojo master to teach you new moves, and take on an occasional side quest, etc). The lighthearted, slapstick atmosphere of this one is good for a change from the usual.

Lords of the Fallen 2023: Working on a Restart Game +0 journey, looking for collectibles and quests I missed in the first play. That was with the Radiance ending, so I'm going for the Inferno/Adyr ending this time. 

Spoiler

I plan on betraying Kukajin and The Tortured Prisoner on this play, since I need to fight them and Elianne (on an Umbral run later) for None Shall Be Spared. I'll side with Damarose this time, especially since there are a Inferno spells I need.

• Like 3

Currently playing bear and breakfast and loving it. What a cute cozy game, I definitely recommend it if you like stardew valley type games.

Also started gta V again (Ps5 version on PS+). I haven’t played it since the PS3 days when I didn’t care about trophies and only beat the main story, not sure if starting it again was a smart move or not honestly… going to be a long haul if I stick with it and already it’s clear I don’t enjoy it as much as I did a decade ago. The GTA 6 hype got me I guess 

Also dabbling with Moto GP 23, haven’t played a Moto GP game since the snes lol and I have no clue about the sport or the terminology, but I like trying and learning new things so thought it would be a cool plat to try and get. It’s fun so far but I’m really not understanding how to get some of the trophies.

• Like 2

Getting through the last lot of trophies for Resident Evil 4 this weekend, I should have the plat very soon. I appreciate that one of my favourite games of all time was remade, and would recommend it if survival horror is your thing, however, definitely play the original first if you have not already. It is the better game overall, and will make you appreciate the remake even more (both mechanically and narratively), as the remake vastly improves the quality of life of the game, and fleshes out the story a bit more, too.

Edited by ddracarys
  • Like 3

On 12/22/2023 at 2:42 AM, Phlegeth said:

Been playing Pokemon Scarlet.  Been having a lot of fun.

Finished the game the other day.  Starting the first part of the DLC.  Running a new team of mons I've never used before in the new region.  I love Swadloon and never used Leavanny before.  Never touched Arbok before.  Hatterene was from Sword and Shield, which I didn't play.  Heard good things about Sliggoo, but never used.  Then I realized I had a Snake and a Slug.  I caught a Poliwag.  And remembered I had a Hisuian Growlithe from a Wondertrade from like my second day playing.  I made a Mountain of Faith team.

Spoiler

GCkHYEvaAAAIksH.jpg

It won't let me spell Kanako with a k.  I have no idea what the censor is picking up.

spacer.png

I forget which game I got sidetracked with at the time, but I only played a little bit at launch and took a very long break from it until recently. Planning on sitting down this weekend and enjoying the rest of the story.

Edited by SmileSlice
Corrected spelling and grammar.
  • Like 1

Alternating between puyo puyo tetris 2, syphon filter 3, and Spongebob the cosmic shake. Syphon filter will probably be my new years plat, puyo puyo im leaving one trophy unearned for after i get my 40,000 trophy and 900th plat because i plan on both milestones being the same trophy and that game was basically padding toget 400 or 500 more trophies to hit 40,000. And Spongebob ill probably finish next week. 

working through sword of elpisia. just have to complete the game and hope the trophy's pop. saving that last arena for last so i can blaze through it

aiming to be done by the end of sunday to start another week with a new game.

Edited by Lordguwa

On 12/30/2023 at 3:39 AM, DizzyDavidson said:

I'm playing LEGO 2K Drive. I already finished the story, just cleaning up the map... collectibles, side-quests, events, etc. I'm usually not one to complain about collectibles but this game has way too many... annoyingly. Then there's the grind for the mileage, which is another story.

I'm currently doing the same. But yeah, all those collectibles are a little ridiculous. Just need the 6000 miles trophy and will finally have the platinum.

3 hours ago, vegetollo7 said:

I'm currently doing the same. But yeah, all those collectibles are a little ridiculous. Just need the 6000 miles trophy and will finally have the platinum.

That’s pretty much all I have left too now, 6K miles. And 2 other quick trophies but I’m saving the plat for a personal milestone so I’m putting those off for a little while (just need one more game to plat before that).

So this weekend, I’m AFK driving in LEGO 2K Drive and playing Nobody Saves The World, which is quite fun but I think it has too many characters/forms in a sense that I’m not even getting comfortable with one and already unlocking more.