What are you playing on the weekend?

PIOTREK27-1982

• 1 month later...

Playing Persona 3 Reload (XSX) currently via Gamepass, while waiting for my PS5 hardcopy. It's great to see my fav game in the series in polish for the first time ever.

Started working on Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty Complete Edition (PS5) too. Got a review code from Tecmo, so i'm definitely going to write a review of the game in next few weeks. Hope i can make it before Ronin hits the market.

spacer.png

P.S. I've been checking many video games past few days and adding them on my Exophase profile, which let's you keep the track of every video game you played in your life, which is nice. Check the site if interested or for nostalgia purposes.

squaresofter's profile - Exophase.com

Edited by PIOTREK27-1982
  • Like 1

Catherine, the PS3 version, one of my last uncomplete games of PS3, only left Rapunzel and Axis Mundi, is worst that I expected, Obelysk took me 3 days of continue practicing, even I buy a fight stick... I don't know if I will be able to finish Axis Mundi, so frustrating, i only arrive at level 8 at 130 or 140 steps...

• Like 1

Well since I got a long weekend (Friday finished work early and got Monday off) I've been playing F1 Manager 22 (1 trophy left) and Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction (no trophy support).

I'm trying to knock out games I received 'recently' and/or my PS3 backlog games since there's nothing I can/want to play from the PS+ titles this month.

• Like 1

On 2/24/2024 at 5:52 AM, TheDarkKratos said:

I'm going to finally sink my teeth into Ghost of Tsushima.

I have over 200 hours clocked on that stupid Legends mode.

Legends mode was awesome with the right kind of people.

P.S. I.m playing Tales of Vesperia (X360) this weekend. I did my first playthrough 15 years ago. Finished the game within a week. The second playthrough is way longer for me. It's been 13 years already and i'm still not done with it. It's time to get my shit together and finish my fav Tales of game.

I'll be playing A Plague Tale: Innocence. I downloaded Requiem recently when it was a free Plus game, and figured I'd better Innocence first. I'm enjoying the game so far.

Edited by rsh2112
  • Like 2

Tons and tons of Demon's Souls. I imagine I will have made a lot of progress in the game by Monday. Playthrough is going pretty well so far and I'm starting to find a build I'm enjoying to use. I'm loving the game. It's been a while since I got to play one of these so I'm just soaking it all in and the exploration. The visuals are phenomenal. 

Might start up Need for Speed: Unbound when I fancy playing something a bit different during the weekend. I'm in the mood for a racing game.