What are you playing on the weekend?

PIOTREK27-1982

Immortals of Aveum (PC) - It's been tricky to get running, since it would crash with some "out of video memory trying to allocate a rendering resource" errors. So I kicked up the virtual memory to 48 GB and that's fixed. IoA is a good magic themed FPS. Not for nothing, but the performance on PS5 is a little rough (like Serious Sam 4). Hopefully PS5 Pro helps.

2 hours ago, StewartBros said:

Rise of the Tomb Raider.  I'm about 8 years late to the party with this one!

Finished the story a few days ago, so now I'm trying my luck at the gold medals in Score Attack.

My favorite of the new TR series... and of the whole franchise. The exploration, crafting, combat, and puzzle solving are well balanced. Shadow fell a little short of it for me. Maybe that had something to do with Eidos Montreal being its lead instead of Crystal Dynamics. I'm looking forward to the upcoming TR (CD will be back in the driver's seat... hopefully Amazon will not be too meddlesome).

Posted (edited)

spacer.png

I finally completed Gears 5 and have a lot of time to check many erogames and other stuff now. One game in particular blew my mind lately.

spacer.png

Baldr Sky is combo pack of two games. Not many visual games have gameplay, but this bad boy is on another level. We have captivating story here set in the future but the authors mixed that with action rpg gameplay. Main character is mech pilot who dives into the depths of internet to fight off virus programs. Mech customization options are on pair with many best mecha games. I like electronic music composed for Baldr Sky and character design the best.

Edited by PIOTREK27-1982