What are you playing on the weekend?

PIOTREK27-1982

• 2 weeks later...

spacer.png

spacer.png

Currently in the third chapter of Alone in the Dark. Since it’s apparently a shorter game, I’m taking the rest of the weekend to continue Last Recode instead.

Edited by SmileSlice
Updated information.
  • Like 1

The long Easter weekend? Mhm probably still Final Fantasy 8, attempting to platinum it, actually surprised it's taking a little longer (Figured maybe I need a break, I just did OG FF7 too, and then FF15 before it. Then 1-6 before that, all between February-March). So will get back to it probably tomorrow or Friday and contiune onwards til Monday or whenever I finish it.

• Like 2

Life Is Strange (original) PS3 & PS4.

It's been 8 years since I last played this awesome game. I never completed it.

Got to chapter 4. So, not much to go. Then I can play the sequels etc. Lol

Edited by TheDarkKratos
  • Like 1

WRC 10

just have anniversary events and the main mode with misc trophy's. going to see how bad the last season is compared to 9. i'll be able to complete it regardless despite the rare of the platinum.

Posted (edited)

Happy Easter, guys. 

Nice to see you're making some progress with your games. 

After making my first ever completion in Persona franchise, mainly in Persona 3 Reload (XSX)  i'm working currentky on main campaign in XCOM2 (PS4). Either the aliens will kill me or i stop the Avatar project.

spacer.png

Edited by PIOTREK27-1982
  • Like 1

Sifu... still getting the hang of it but I feel I'm getting better, tho I don't think I'll ever master it because I don't have the dexterity/reflexes/patience for it. I'll be happy with just the plat.

Powerwash Simulator - Warhammer 40,000 DLC... this is just to unwind

Edited by DizzyDavidson
  • Like 1

Lords of the Fallen (PC) - Trying to pick up some Steam achievements for it. I'll try to plat this one sooner or later as well (damn the collectibles though... those were the hardest trophies). Right now I'm using a Thorned Crimson Rector Sword and a Fungal Pickaxe (for wither and poison). I want to start using the Righteous Pulveriser once Radiance is high enough.

• Like 1

I started the Legacy of Thieves Collection on PS5, so I'm just playing through Uncharted 4 for the first time. It runs so good and looks incredible.

I'll most likely be playing that all weekend primarily. Good chance I may finish it, depending on how many hours I'm able to put in. 

Fire Emblem Fates

I was playing Fire Emblem Warriors and that made me want to give it another go.  I didn't get to far into Birthright and bought Conquest and Revelations over a year ago when they announced they were closing the 3DS store.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Phlegeth said:

Fire Emblem Fates

I was playing Fire Emblem Warriors and that made me want to give it another go.  I didn't get to far into Birthright and bought Conquest and Revelations over a year ago when they announced they were closing the 3DS store.

Conquest is the best out of the three IMO

• Like 2