Free Relics of the Old Faith DLC Will Have Trophies

Chaos_Bladez

Interesting. 

Thanks for confirming. 

I've also seen a comment on Reddit saying Midas is found randomly in silk cradle and you can attack him there. 

It's literally the only person out of dozens that has said this so again... Can't confirm. 

But it's at least a start. 

1 hour ago, Azure Kite said:

Interesting. 

Thanks for confirming. 

I've also seen a comment on Reddit saying Midas is found randomly in silk cradle and you can attack him there. 

It's literally the only person out of dozens that has said this so again... Can't confirm. 

But it's at least a start. 

Hey all, been reading through what everyone has on the game. I saw that same reddit post as well with no response after. The last trophy I need is also Shake Down to get your gold back from Midas. I have done everything and repeatedly played silk cradle an obnoxious amount of times and no Midas. Even got the last set of witness eyes to unlock the last fleece just in case and still nothing. I'll post if I happen to run into him, hopefully it isn't some weird glitch like how the game was when it first came out.

11 minutes ago, Derqaboo said:

Hey all, been reading through what everyone has on the game. I saw that same reddit post as well with no response after. The last trophy I need is also Shake Down to get your gold back from Midas. I have done everything and repeatedly played silk cradle an obnoxious amount of times and no Midas. Even got the last set of witness eyes to unlock the last fleece just in case and still nothing. I'll post if I happen to run into him, hopefully it isn't some weird glitch like how the game was when it first came out.

Yeah I was skeptical about him being found in silk cradle. 

If it were that easy people would have found him by now. 

I'm starting to think given the devs track record with this game that it's actually bugged and not triggering where it's supposed too. 

Eeither that or they've made this one trophy that damn well hidden for absolutely no reason. 

I've got all fleeces, all follower skins (minus the twitch ones), all doctrines, all relics.

Ive scoured every inch of the 5 locations and the closest thing I've found is a guy on the left in Midas cave that talks about him. 

But he is there before Midas steals your gold and talking to him doesn't seem to trigger anything, he simply dissapear the next time you go to the cave. 

I'm all out of ideas. 

@Derqaboo

I found a wiki page that gives evidence on how to get the trophy. 

At least the most evidence I've found so far. 

Apparently you find him again in anchordeep where he steals more gold from you and runs. 

You then find him for a third time in silk cradle where you can attack him. 

The reason this seems more plausible is they have actually provided chat logs from his second encounter in anchordeep. 

I'm unfortunately at work for the next 7 hours so feel free to test this out if you like. 

https://cult-of-the-lamb.fandom.com/wiki/Midas

Edited by Azure Kite

45 minutes ago, Azure Kite said:

Yeah I was skeptical about him being found in silk cradle. 

If it were that easy people would have found him by now. 

I'm starting to think given the devs track record with this game that it's actually bugged and not triggering where it's supposed too. 

Eeither that or they've made this one trophy that damn well hidden for absolutely no reason. 

I've got all fleeces, all follower skins (minus the twitch ones), all doctrines, all relics.

Ive scoured every inch of the 5 locations and the closest thing I've found is a guy on the left in Midas cave that talks about him. 

But he is there before Midas steals your gold and talking to him doesn't seem to trigger anything, he simply dissapear the next time you go to the cave. 

I'm all out of ideas. 

I just saw a reddit post saying you have to run into him 4 times.  Someone else said they have seen him twice.  Once in Darkwood and once in Silk Cradle.   

• Like 1

Just now, DoctorBaofu said:

I just saw a reddit post saying you have to run into him 4 times.  Someone else said they have seen him twice.  Once in Darkwood and once in Silk Cradle.   

Yeah see my post just above yours. 

It seems like you encounter him randomly a couple more times. 

What's not know is if there's any perquisites or if there's an order you have to follow. 

Some are saying they found him in anchor deep the second time. 

Others are saying silk cradle. 

Just now, Azure Kite said:

Yeah see my post just above yours. 

It seems like you encounter him randomly a couple more times. 

What's not know is if there's any perquisites or if there's an order you have to follow. 

Some are saying they found him in anchor deep the second time. 

Others are saying silk cradle. 

Just saw your post about the wiki page. I have nothing much to do tonight, so I'll grind for a bit while watching Netflix or something.

3 minutes ago, DoctorBaofu said:

Just saw your post about the wiki page. I have nothing much to do tonight, so I'll grind for a bit while watching Netflix or something.

Hopefully it doesn't take too long. 

It's just bizarre that none of us have come across him again going through every area 4x plus for the bishop and witness. 

2 minutes ago, Azure Kite said:

Hopefully it doesn't take too long. 

It's just bizarre that none of us have come across him again going through every area 4x plus for the bishop and witness. 

Yeah.   I was rushing in mine, though.  I was avoiding combat floors on the map, then not fully clearing them when I did have to do them.

Well I did 5 runs each in Anchor Deep and Silk Cradle.  3 runs in Anura, and I ran through Darkwood twice as well.  Did as many combat floors as I could and fully cleared every room.  Never saw Midas.  I'd say it's either a pretty rare occurrence or there is something more to it.  Or maybe I'm just having terrible luck.

40 minutes ago, DoctorBaofu said:

Well I did 5 runs each in Anchor Deep and Silk Cradle.  3 runs in Anura, and I ran through Darkwood twice as well.  Did as many combat floors as I could and fully cleared every room.  Never saw Midas.  I'd say it's either a pretty rare occurrence or there is something more to it.  Or maybe I'm just having terrible luck.

That's not what I wanted to hear. ?

I've seen a few people report that's how they found him now. 

If that's all there was to it then you'd think so many people would already have it. 

Or it's incredibly rare as you say. 

I'll be spending a few hours on it tonight when I get home so will see how I go and report back. 

34 minutes ago, denullz666 said:

I did Not even saw Midas once... So i still own all my gold 1f602.png

Anyone can help me with these two?

Unbenannt.jpg

My memory is terrible but have you summoned aym and Baal and reinuted them with their mother ferneus? 

You get 2 relics from that. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, denullz666 said:

How do i summon them? ?

You get 2 necklaces from the dude you give the tears to. 

Can't remember the names of em but they mention sacrifice in their item description. 

Make a follower wear one, sacrifice him and you will get aym or Baal in return. 

Do the same thing with the other necklace and you get the other one. 

After that you need to turn them both in to demons by using the summoning circle and then take them with you on any crusade and enter the room where you meet ferneus... The cat vendor that sells stuff. 

Edited by Azure Kite
  • Like 1

Does anyone know if Leader of Leaders trophy (Indoctrinate all five Bishops into your Cult) is missable? I killed "the one who waits" at the end of my original run and I think he is one of the five bishops to indoctrinate ?

Edited by iSisko87
typo

2 minutes ago, iSisko87 said:

Do someone know if Leader of Leaders trophy (Indoctrinate all five Bishops into your Cult) is missable? I killed "the one who waits" at the end of my original run and I think it is one of the five bishops to indoctrinate ?

That's actually a fair point. 

My ps4 save I killed him too. 

There's a skull icon below his crown on the main menu where the follower icon would be after indoctrination. 

Spose I'll find out eventually. 

2 minutes ago, Azure Kite said:

That's actually a fair point. 

My ps4 save I killed him too. 

There's a skull icon below his crown on the main menu where the follower icon would be after indoctrination. 

Spose I'll find out eventually. 

It would be really bad to have missed the trophy even before starting the dlc ?

1 minute ago, iSisko87 said:

It would be really bad to have missed the trophy even before starting the dlc 1f605.png

Would be a massive oversight by the devs if you are required to play through the entire game again because of it. 

I wonder if you can gain him back when you defeat him in purgatory?