Free Relics of the Old Faith DLC Will Have Trophies

Chaos_Bladez

According to a PAX preview, the upcoming free expansion will have trophies. That's good to hear since I quite enjoyed this game and would have more of a reason to grind during the endgame. 

EDIT: And here they are:

Relics of the Old Faith

Collect all Relics

Shake Down

Get your Gold back from Midas.

True Love Found

Reunite Aym and Baal with Forneus.

Slayer of Souls

Complete a row in Purgatory.

Leader of Leaders

Indoctrinate all five Bishops into your Cult

Edited by Chaos_Bladez
  • Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
On 31/03/2023 at 7:05 PM, Chaos_Bladez said:

According to a PAX preview, the upcoming free expansion will have trophies. That's good to hear since I quite enjoyed this game and would have more of a reason to grind during the endgame. 

EDIT: And here they are:

Relics of the Old Faith

Collect all Relics

Shake Down

Get your Gold back from Midas.

True Love Found

Reunite Aym and Baal with Forneus.

Slayer of Souls

Complete a row in Purgatory.

Leader of Leaders

Indoctrinate all five Bishops into your Cult

I really hope there's no permadeath trophy, which this list seems to confirm. Praise

I wonder how to unlock some of these. 

I've already completed a run through of purgatory but the related trophy didn't unlock. 

Unless there's something else that's required. 

Also the hint quests to find some of the relics are super ambiguous and I have no idea where to look. 

EDIT: So I found the 2 hidden relics... After you get the quests from the tarot card guy and the relic guy during a crusade you can find the relics hidden behind the lighthouse and by tickling the fish in smugglers den. 

Edited by Azure Kite
  • Like 4

4 minutes ago, Akrioz said:

Considering how buggy the trophies were on release I wouldn't be surprised if something is broken again.

I actually realised I had 1 round left to go. 

I'm missing 5 relics. 

2 of them come from the bishop quests which leaves 3 unaccounted for. 

No idea where to find Midas to get my gold back. 

And I haven't come across anything alluding to reuniting the 3 people. 

That may happen at the end of the dlc though. 

• Like 1

On 4/25/2023 at 2:17 AM, Azure Kite said:

I actually realised I had 1 round left to go. 

I'm missing 5 relics. 

2 of them come from the bishop quests which leaves 3 unaccounted for. 

No idea where to find Midas to get my gold back. 

And I haven't come across anything alluding to reuniting the 3 people. 

That may happen at the end of the dlc though. 

Yeah, when you beat purgatory with a particular fleece a sword icon gets added beside of it and purgatory gets longer.  I got the trophy after doing multiple runs with the default fleece until it had 5 sword icons beside it.  You'll go through a long dungeon and fight every boss during the final purgatory run for the trophy.

As for relics, I'm currently missing 7, but I found one while in purgatory.  I went to the shop icon with the cat(Forneus).  I started to leave, but decided to break stuff for no real reason, and I got a relic called The Transmogricon.  I assume you can get it from that room during normal runs to, but I was in purgatory when I got it.

Edit:  The Transmogricon comes from killing critters during crusades.  When I broke stuff in the Forneus room there must have been a critter there that I didn't/couldn't see.  Don't want people seeing this post before reading the rest of the thread and trying to get that relic in the wrong way.  Sorry for the wrong info.

Edited by DoctorBaofu

5 minutes ago, DoctorBaofu said:

Yeah, when you beat purgatory with a particular fleece a sword icon gets added beside of it and purgatory gets longer.  I got the trophy after doing multiple runs with the default fleece until it had 5 sword icons beside it.  You'll go through a long dungeon and fight every boss during the final purgatory run for the trophy.

As for relics, I'm currently missing 7, but I found one while in purgatory.  I went to the shop icon with the cat(Forneus).  I started to leave, but decided to break stuff for no real reason, and I got a relic called The Transmogricon.  I assume you can get it from that room during normal runs to, but I was in purgatory when I got it.

Yeah I got that during a normal crusade run after breaking random stuff. 

One of the new tarot cards I got from purgatory after doing that dudes challenge. 

The one you sometimes find from a ? Room. 

Ratoo I think his name is? 

Edited by Azure Kite

8 minutes ago, Azure Kite said:

Yeah I got that during a normal crusade run after breaking random stuff. 

One of the new tarot cards I got from purgatory after doing that dudes challenge. 

The one you sometimes find from a ? Room. 

Ratoo I think his name is? 

Yeah.  I just got that tarot before looking back on here.  I was in a normal run, though. Tarot he gave me was Consecrated Oil.  I'm missing one tarot now.

• Like 1

OK so I've done one whole row of purgatory and defeated all the bishops again along with killing the witnesses again. 

Which in turn I now have all fleeces again. 

Still haven't come across the 3 missing relics. 

Haven't seen Midas again. 

Have no idea how to reunite aym, Baal and feneus. 

For anyone that may be wondering, I found the last tarot I needed at a ? spot on the map.  Was on a stand to buy for 150 coins.  It's called The Intangible.  There's a guy in the room named Monch that will increase the loyalty of one of your followers.

I haven't found any info about the other relics, Midas, or the reuniting trophy either.

3 minutes ago, DoctorBaofu said:

For anyone that may be wondering, I found the last tarot I needed at a ? spot on the map.  Was on a stand to buy for 150 coins.  It's called The Intangible.  There's a guy in the room named Monch that will increase the loyalty of one of your followers.

I haven't found any info about the other relics, Midas, or the reuniting trophy either.

My guess is they have to be linked to purgatory. 

There's no way it can be that large of a section and only have 1 trophy attached to it. 

4 minutes ago, Azure Kite said:

My guess is they have to be linked to purgatory. 

There's no way it can be that large of a section and only have 1 trophy attached to it. 

I was kinda wondering that too.   Wondering if you need to replay the boss rush purgatory multiple times(I only did it once so far), or get through purgatory once with each fleece or something.  Maybe get one from fishing?  I haven't gone fishing at all on this update.  Or maybe they're just very well hidden.

I got the reuniting trophy just now, you'll need the Dark and Light necklace which you should get from the ??? God by chance when you hand in the god tears. You then give the necklace to two followers you're gonna sacrifice in the sacrifice ritual. Sacrificing them should give you Aym and Baal, which you then need to turn them into demons using the Demonic Summoning Circle. After that, you just need to go on a crusade run and bring them to Forneus (the Cat merchant). Bringing Aym and Baal to Forneus will grant you 2 more relics. 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Piro said:

I got the reuniting trophy just now, you'll need the Dark and Light necklace which you should get from the ??? God by chance when you hand in the god tears. You then give the necklace to two followers you're gonna sacrifice in the sacrifice ritual. Sacrificing them should give you Aym and Baal, which you then need to turn them into demons using the Demonic Summoning Circle. After that, you just need to go on a crusade run and bring them to Forneus (the Cat merchant). Bringing Aym and Baal to Forneus will grant you 2 more relics. 

I forgot about those necklaces.  When I got them I thought you probably need to put them on someone, then sacrifice to make something happen, but I completely forgot about them and never did it.  Thanks for the info.

Edit:  For anyone that may be missing it, I did just get a relic from fishing.  Beak of the Fowler.

Edited by DoctorBaofu

19 minutes ago, Piro said:

Holy shit I forgot about those neck laces saying something about sacrifice in their descriptions. 

Cheers for that.

Now it's just the 1 missing relic and Midas. 

EDIT: Unfortunately I obtained one from fishing early on also so it's not one of the final 3 I'm missing. 

Edited by Azure Kite

My guess is the last relic comes from finding Midas. 

But the question remains as to where the hell is he? 

I've combed through every single location and found nothing. 

The wishing well at his cave does nothing. 

I've used it about half a dozen times now. 

Never come across anything in purgatory ellduing to him. 

9 minutes ago, vojtahonda said:

Did anyone manage to find Midas? It’s the last trophy I’m missing…

I haven't been able to find anything.  

You have all the relics?   I'm missing one relic.  I was assuming it might come from finding Midas.  The one I am missing is to the right of Kallamar's Ear.  Do you happen to remember where you got that one?

23 minutes ago, DoctorBaofu said:

I haven't been able to find anything.  

You have all the relics?   I'm missing one relic.  I was assuming it might come from finding Midas.  The one I am missing is to the right of Kallamar's Ear.  Do you happen to remember where you got that one?

Is it the one that looks like an old hand? 

I just found out you get it by harvesting meat from a follower that has died. 

4 minutes ago, Azure Kite said:

Is it the one that looks like an old hand? 

I just found out you get it by harvesting meat from a follower that has died. 

Yeah.  That has to be it.  I haven't harvested a follower since the first one that died when I first started the game.  Thanks.

5 minutes ago, DoctorBaofu said:

Yeah.  That has to be it.  I haven't harvested a follower since the first one that died when I first started the game.  Thanks.

I haven't had the time to do it myself yet so take it with a grain of salt. 

They said it took multiple. 

And they said it was dieing of old age. 

Not sure if murdering would have the same effect. 

Edited by Azure Kite

7 minutes ago, Azure Kite said:

I haven't had the time to do it myself yet so take it with a grain of salt. 

They said it took multiple. 

And they said it was dieing of old age. 

Not sure if murdering would have the same effect. 

Murder, then harvest, works.  Just got the relic.  Had to kill/harvest 5 followers.

Edited by DoctorBaofu