Free Relics of the Old Faith DLC Will Have Trophies

Chaos_Bladez

3 hours ago, iSisko87 said:

Does anyone know if Leader of Leaders trophy (Indoctrinate all five Bishops into your Cult) is missable? I killed "the one who waits" at the end of my original run and I think he is one of the five bishops to indoctrinate ?

He's not from my experience

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Markemmanuel said:

He's not from my experience

He is though? 

The trophy is for the 5 bishops... He's the 5th.

Or are you saying it makes no difference on the trophy if you killed him at the end of the main game? 

Edited by Azure Kite

8 minutes ago, Azure Kite said:

He is though? 

The trophy is for the 5 bishops... He's the 5th.

Or are you saying it makes no difference on the trophy if you killed him at the end of the main game? 

I may be wrong but in my game I didn't get to kill or save him. 

The dudes on the cross at the end just came down and circled me, then I got the trophy. 

16 minutes ago, Markemmanuel said:

I may be wrong but in my game I didn't get to kill or save him. 

The dudes on the cross at the end just came down and circled me, then I got the trophy. 

This is a different trophy. 

He's talking about the new dlc trophy for recruiting all 5 followers. 

In the main game, before the dlc you could only recruit the one who waits. 

And even then at the end of the game when you defeat him you had the choice to recruit him or kill him. 

Killing him obviously means you won't have him recruited for the dlc trophy. 

3 minutes ago, smudgedhorizon said:

I feel so stupid but I can’t work out how to view the list of relics you’ve collected so you can see what’s missing?!

You can view your relics in Chemauth's room during a crusade through the book in the left corner, there'll be a button for "look" and another for "Look at tarot cards".

Also i've only got one relic left which is the Transmogricon relic which I saw was obtained from hitting the random stuff around Forneus' area. Is it just that area in general or is it anywhere else because the relic hasn't been popping up for a while now?

Edited by Piro
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Piro said:

You can view your relics in Chemauth's room during a crusade through the book in the left corner, there'll be a button for "look" and another for "Look at tarot cards".

Also i've only got one relic left which is the Transmogricon relic which I saw was obtained from hitting the random stuff around Forneus' area. Is it just that area in general or is it anywhere else because the relic hasn't been popping up for a while now?

You get that by turning an enemy into a critter. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Markemmanuel said:

You get that by turning an enemy into a critter. 

That's what the relic does but it was enough of a hint. Turns out you have to hit a critter (squirrel or bird in Darkwood etc) and it has a chance to drop.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, iSisko87 said:

Does anyone know if Leader of Leaders trophy (Indoctrinate all five Bishops into your Cult) is missable? I killed "the one who waits" at the end of my original run and I think he is one of the five bishops to indoctrinate ?

I've just confirmed you do not get the option to recruit him after defeating him in purgatory. 

So either killing him in the main game still counts in place of recruiting him or this trophy is locked for anyone who chose that option. 

I've got 2 bishops left to recruit before I find out if that's true or not. 

40 minutes ago, Azure Kite said:

This is a different trophy. 

He's talking about the new dlc trophy for recruiting all 5 followers. 

In the main game, before the dlc you could only recruit the one who waits. 

And even then at the end of the game when you defeat him you had the choice to recruit him or kill him. 

Killing him obviously means you won't have him recruited for the dlc trophy. 

Yeah in that purgatory I had no option to save or kill him, at round 6 or however many there were. Is this something else? I popped that trophy from the dlc at that point. I'll upload a video for reference 

5 minutes ago, Azure Kite said:

I've just confirmed you do not get the option to recruit him after defeating him in purgatory. 

So either killing him in the main game still counts in place of recruiting him or this trophy is locked for anyone who chose that option. 

I've got 2 bishops left to recruit before I find out if that's true or not. 

Yes that's what happened to me, you'll get it even if you killed him in the main game. 

1 minute ago, Markemmanuel said:

Yeah in that purgatory I had no option to save or kill him, at round 6 or however many there were. Is this something else? I popped that trophy from the dlc at that point. I'll upload a video for reference 

Yes that's what happened to me, you'll get it even if you killed him in the main game. 

Oooh ok I've misunderstood what you were saying, my apologies. 

I thought you were talking about killing him in the main game, not purgatory. 

That's good to know choosing to kill him in the main game has no effect on the trophy. 

• Like 1

On an xbox achievements page I found the following info for the trophy Shake Down:

The dev confirmed it's bugged for some people and Midas won't show up.

You need to encounter him first at darkwood forest, after stealing your coins, he will be gone. After that you need to encounter him in Anchordeep, he will steal your coins again. And finally you can find him in Silk Cradle, where you can beat him up. (and get almost nothing back, like 2/8 of your stolen money)

17 minutes ago, Kyarr15 said:

On an xbox achievements page I found the following info for the trophy Shake Down:

The dev confirmed it's bugged for some people and Midas won't show up.

You need to encounter him first at darkwood forest, after stealing your coins, he will be gone. After that you need to encounter him in Anchordeep, he will steal your coins again. And finally you can find him in Silk Cradle, where you can beat him up. (and get almost nothing back, like 2/8 of your stolen money)

This is correct, just got the trophy on my third run through silk cradle and after he takes your money he doesn't leave and you just beat him up basically, I had seen him in the other 3 areas  prior to this aswell

Hopefully the devs fix the issue that's bugging it for some people soon 

• Like 1

OK so I can 100% confirm, even if you choose to kill the one who waits at the end of the main game. You can still obtain the dlc trophy for indoctrinating the 5 bishops. 

After obtaining the 4 from each area the  ??? Guy will summon the one who waits for you and allow you to indoctrinate him. 

Therefor obtaining you the trophy. 

Edit: for some reason he was called "Thornoon" as his default name for me. 

But the trophy still popped all the same. 

Edited by Azure Kite
  • Like 1

May just be bad luck/bugged on my end. But it looks like you may need the new free DLC followers, fleeces and tarot cards for their respective base game trophies to pop now.

Have everything the guide on here lists for all three, but none of them popped yet. Will check back once I grab the DLC items

8 hours ago, Azure Kite said:

Just found this on Reddit... 

Well at least we know now.

Just have to wait. 

@DoctorBaofu

@Derqaboo

I've spent the last couple of hours running anchordeep over and over with no luck before finding this comment. 

I've still got the ps4 stack of dlc trophies to do so I'm gonna do all those.

Im gonna laugh if I have no trouble finding Midas on that file. ?

H8MiJyl.md.jpg

After the runs I did last night, I was thinking it's probably bugged.  Just didn't make sense for it to be that rare.  Thanks for the heads up, so I don't waste time doing any more runs for now.

3 hours ago, Piro said:

That's what the relic does but it was enough of a hint. Turns out you have to hit a critter (squirrel or bird in Darkwood etc) and it has a chance to drop.

Oh.  When I hit that stuff in the Forneus room there must have been a critter behind them that I didn't see.  Sorry for the wrong info on that.

22 minutes ago, smudgedhorizon said:

THANK YOU, I assumed it was just a tarot book! I would have never found it.

You can view relics at any of the books.  I would just go to one of the areas(Midas cave, Smugglers Bay, etc.) and look at the books there to check mine.

Just seen this posted by 'GreenThePyro' on true achievements for the all relics found trophy:

Eye of Leshy
-After defeating Leshy, and having him in your cult, he will give you a task to find his eye in Darkwood forest.

Blessed Clauneck's Hair
-From the Sermon upgrade "Blessings of the Relics"

Damned Clauneck's Hair
-From the Sermon upgrade "Damnation of the Relics"

Clauneck's Hair
-Unlocked at the start after talking with Chemach

Galvar's Charm

Blessed Laplace's Dice

Damned Laplace's Dice

Laplace's Dice

Beak of the Fowler
-Fishing

Toe of the Icegore

Eye of Icegore
-From the Sermon upgrade "Eyes of the Lost Relics"

Seal of the Bishops

Shamura's Skull
-After defeating Shamura, and having them in your cult, they will give you a task to find their skull in Silk Cradle.

Blessed Tears of the Vengeful Father
-After returning Baal to Forneus

Damned Tears of the Merciful Mother
-After returning Aym to Forneus

Heket's Throat
-After defeating Heket, and having her in your cult, she will give you a task to find her throat in Anura.

Blessed Ala's Teeth

Damned Ala's Teeth

Ala's Teeth

Tail of the Slythor

Eye of the Slythor

Clauneck's Shoe
-After speaking with Clauneck, he will give you a quest, you need to go behind the lighthouse

The Transmogricon
-Finishing a challenge from Ratoo, which can be found in a "?" icon during a crusade, he will give you a quest, and after finishing you get this 

EDIT: The method above rewards a tarot card, the relic is found by killing small critters in crusades (squirrels, birds and octopus etc)

Kudaii's Toenail

Kudaii's Fingernail
-After speaking with Kudaii, he will give you a quest, you need to go in front of the fish in Smuggler's Sanctuary and tickle him.

Eye of the Fervant

Shunrue's Charm

Stihi's Tongue

Kallamar's Ear
-After defeating Kallamar, and having him in your cult, he will give you a task to find his ear in Anchordeep.

Warracka's Right Fist
-Murdering followers with the murder action, and harvesting meat from a follower.

Blessed Exorcist's Finger

Damned Exorcist's Finger

Exorcist's Finger

Turua's Tentacle

Blessed Aethrile's Powder Box

Damned Aethrile's Powder Box

Aethrile's Powder Box

Edited by aRaven_neverm0re
  • Like 2

59 minutes ago, aRaven_neverm0re said:

The Transmogricon
-Finishing a challenge from Ratoo, which can be found in a "?" icon during a crusade, he will give you a quest, and after finishing you get the relic.

This is the only relic i'm missing. I'm 100% sure i completed several challenges, but it was never rewarded by Ratoo or it didn't register. Now he's only rewarding me small gifts.

Does anyone know how to get it? Is it another bug?

1 hour ago, proud2bNs said:

This is the only relic i'm missing. I'm 100% sure i completed several challenges, but it was never rewarded by Ratoo or it didn't register. Now he's only rewarding me small gifts.

Does anyone know how to get it? Is it another bug?

Ratoo 100% does not give you a relic. 

He gives you a new tarot card. 

As mentioned above the last relic you're missing is obtained by killing little animals in crusades. 

Can be squirrels, white birds, octopus ect. 

Will only take you a couple before it drops. 

Edited by Azure Kite
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Azure Kite said:

Ratoo 100% does not give you a relic. 

He gives you a new tarot card. 

As mentioned above the last relic you're missing is obtained by killing little animals in crusades. 

Can be squirrels, white birds, octopus ect. 

Will only take you a couple before it drops. 

It took me two minutes to find it after reading your comment!!!!! :D:D

Many thanks :=)))

For the life of me i can't find the last 43rd Tarot card, i also had to figure out some followers from the new update, seems if the game keeps updating you have to collect everything that's updated too for the plat, but i can't fully explore the game cause i get soft locked every 5 min in the relic room, and i can't find a single soul who knows how to get the last card, i really enjoyed this game, but as soon as this update came out, i sadly don't anymore

Edited by De_Band

9 minutes ago, De_Band said:

For the life of me i can't find the last 43rd Tarot card, i also had to figure out some followers from the new update, seems if the game keeps updating you have to collect everything that's updated too for the plat, but i can't fully explore the game cause i get soft locked every 5 min in the relic room, and i can't find a single soul who knows how to get the last card, i really enjoyed this game, but as soon as this update came out, i sadly don't anymore

What card are you missing? 

What does it look like? 

Also I've read in a few places that what causes the relic room softlock is a certain fleece you're wearing. 

Have you tried equipping the default fleece? 

It only applies for the very first time you meet the dude. 

There's a tarot card in that relic room btw. 

Edited by Azure Kite

2 minutes ago, Azure Kite said:

What card are you missing? 

What does it look like? 

If i look in my Tarok list, it's literally the last card, number 43, i think all the new cards are
The Intangible

Retribution 
Wratih's Will
Godly Moment 
Kin of Turua 
The collector

and the last one i seem to be missing

1 minute ago, De_Band said:

If i look in my Tarok list, it's literally the last card, number 43, i think all the new cards are
The Intangible

Retribution 
Wratih's Will
Godly Moment 
Kin of Turua 
The collector

and the last one i seem to be missing

I'll jump on now and see if I can remember where I got it. 

Have you done a challenge for ratoo in any of the purgatory rooms?