Free Relics of the Old Faith DLC Will Have Trophies

Chaos_Bladez

Just now, Azure Kite said:

I'll jump on now and see if I can remember where I got it. 

Have you done a challenge for ratoo in any of the purgatory rooms? 

Yes i did, i read something about it and i literally did one 5 min ago, but he didn't drop a single object 3 times in a row now
in normal maps he gives necklaces, but in the purgatory ones he doesn't drop a single thing for me

5 minutes ago, De_Band said:

Yes i did, i read something about it and i literally did one 5 min ago, but he didn't drop a single object 3 times in a row now
in normal maps he gives necklaces, but in the purgatory ones he doesn't drop a single thing for me

So the last one is called "Consecrated Oil" 

And that's odd cause I swear to God you get it from completing a challenge for ratoo in purgatory. 

I'm almost certain of this because I have all the cards on my ps5 save. 

But my ps4 save is missing this one card only and I havent done a single challenge for ratoo on ps4. 

I'll quickly do a run on my ps4 save and see what I get. 

Edited by Azure Kite

Just now, Azure Kite said:

So the last one is called "Consecrated Oil" 

And that's odd cause I swear to God you get it from completing a challenge for ratoo in purgatory. 

I'm almost certain of this because I have all the cards on my ps5 save. 

But my ps4 save is missing this one card only and I havent done a single challenge for ratoo on ps4. 

I'm going to try it again, i already completed his missions 3 times now, but, who knows, thanks for checking at least.
if i have this i will pause the game, seems the rest is just too buggy to continue.

27 minutes ago, De_Band said:

I'm going to try it again, i already completed his missions 3 times now, but, who knows, thanks for checking at least.
if i have this i will pause the game, seems the rest is just too buggy to continue.

There's 7 new cards in the dlc. 

4 are found at each of the shops in the different areas on the world map. 

1 is found in the relic room

1 is given by ratoo in purgatory 

The 7th I can't think of right now. 

I wanna say the cat forneus has it for sale in purgatory but I can't remember. 

Ok just confirmed the 43rd card is a reward from completing ratoo's challenge in purgatory. 

Just did it on my ps4 file. 

If it makes any difference, which it shouldn't. 

The challenge he gave me was to go 3 rooms without using any curses. 

20230428-002308.jpg

Edited by Azure Kite

I just started the game last week and the update released midway in my playthrough. Is it intended that I have to collect everything from the DLC as well for base game trophies or is this just a rumor? 

For the Ratoo challenge in purgatory, is it missable because I killed him? 

3 minutes ago, SaintChris777 said:

I just started the game last week and the update released midway in my playthrough. Is it intended that I have to collect everything from the DLC as well for base game trophies or is this just a rumor? 

Ratoo and ratau are two different people. 

Ratau is the one you feed to the red fox. 

So yes you're safe. 

Also I can't confirm about the dlc items being need for plat.

But yes I have seen it mentioned a few times. 

Edited by Azure Kite

33 minutes ago, Azure Kite said:

Ratoo and ratau are two different people. 

Ratau is the one you feed to the red fox. 

So yes you're safe. 

Also I can't confirm about the dlc items being need for plat.

But yes I have seen it mentioned a few times. 

I should read more carefully, but thanks for clarifying. 
Hope they patch it, not really necessary to do everything from a DLC for the base game, but it is what it is.

52 minutes ago, SaintChris777 said:

I started this past week as well.

Full Flock (all follower forms base game trophy) just popped for me after getting the last newly added general form from ??? (the DLC endgame character). Doesn't look like you need the DLC set complete for that base game trophy as I am only 5/10 there, but it appears you do need the few newly added ones to general category that weren't listed in the trophy guide.

I have all the base game Tarots/Fleeces listed in the guide but those trophies have not popped yet. Still working on getting the DLC ones, so we will see if those pop once I get the newly added ones.

15 minutes ago, xDevin912 said:

Full Flock (all follower forms base game trophy) just popped for me after getting the last newly added general form from ??? (the DLC endgame character). Doesn't look like you need the DLC set complete for that base game trophy as I am only 5/10 there, but it appears you do need the few newly added ones to general category that weren't listed in the trophy guide.

I have all the base game Tarots/Fleeces listed in the guide but those trophies have not popped yet. Still working on getting the DLC ones, so we will see if those pop once I get the newly added ones.

Can confirm that the trophy with fleeces is not unlocking. Bought the last one and it says 6/6 fleeces, but it's not working. Bummer because I don't want to start a new game for this...

13 minutes ago, SaintChris777 said:

Can confirm that the trophy with fleeces is not unlocking. Bought the last one and it says 6/6 fleeces, but it's not working. Bummer because I don't want to start a new game for this...

You need to unlock the new update fleeces 

29 minutes ago, xDevin912 said:

Lmao damn just bought DLC follower forms for $9

how did you get the last remaining forms on general? Only missing the butterfly and one other one next to it 

I was getting a ton of em by giving that guy God Tears, but follower forms are no longer available on the wheel spinning game 

Edited by RevNexus

7 minutes ago, RevNexus said:

You need to unlock the new update fleeces 

Lmao damn just bought DLC follower forms for $9

how did you get the last remaining forms on general? Only missing the butterfly and one other one next to it 

I was getting a ton of em by giving that guy God Tears, but follower forms are no longer available on the wheel spinning game 

The last 3 general ones (Koala, Fuzzy Butterfly, and Hawk/Owl) I got them all from ??? by turning in tears, the pace of follower form drops really picks up once you get all the tablets handed out since those appear to be the most heavily weighted drop of ???'s wheel. Of course he gives follower forms from the DLC section as well, so it may be a bit of luck before you get them all.

4 minutes ago, xDevin912 said:

The last 3 general ones (Koala, Fuzzy Butterfly, and Hawk/Owl) I got them all from ??? by turning in tears, the pace of follower form drops really picks up once you get all the tablets handed out since those appear to be the most heavily weighted drop of ???'s wheel. Of course he gives follower forms from the DLC section as well, so it may be a bit of luck before you get them all.

Damn so if follower form is no longer on the wheel spin then I’m shit out of luck?

or does it appear again?

cause currently I can only obtain fleece shards and necklaces from him, already got like 8 forms from him prior

All follower form kiosks have said sold out for quite a while now, obtained 4 or so from the kiosk after the update

Edited by RevNexus
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, SaintChris777 said:

Why aren't they listed in the cult? That's pretty confusing. Do you know how to unlock them and how many there are?

There's 11 total. 4 more show up after the DLC/endgame starts and the world semi-resets that require the 4 part red gems to unlock. From what I've seen ??? gives you the gems for 3 of them, then you need 4 eye of witness (again) for the last one.

And then there is one that's given to you for free eventually. I think this one is hidden until its unlocked by re-clearing all 4 crusades for a quest.

Edited by xDevin912

3 hours ago, De_Band said:

If i look in my Tarok list, it's literally the last card, number 43, i think all the new cards are
The Intangible

Retribution 
Wratih's Will
Godly Moment 
Kin of Turua 
The collector

and the last one i seem to be missing

The last one is for ratoo challenge room

1 hour ago, RevNexus said:

Damn so if follower form is no longer on the wheel spin then I’m shit out of luck?

or does it appear again?

cause currently I can only obtain fleece shards and necklaces from him, already got like 8 forms from him prior

All follower form kiosks have said sold out for quite a while now, obtained 4 or so from the kiosk after the update

You might be s.o.l. since after you unlock all the fleeces, the items given by ??? are necklaces and useless resources, wood, stone, etc.

9 hours ago, SaintChris777 said:

You have to collect everything in the update too for the regular trophies to pop, if you killed him that's ok, he still spawns in regular dungeons as well
Just can't play the dice game with him it's a different character they just look alike.

But for me it's bugged did his challenges 4 times now and i didn't get the card yet.

Edited by De_Band

So i need one more Fleece shard, and it comes from giving the last Eye of the witness to Plimbo. 

I'm no longer receiving any from the witnesses, do yall know any possible solution?

Edit: Nvm just got it. just terrible RNG

Edited by RevNexus
  • Like 1

So either I got extremely lucky or the Midas glitch is only occurring on the ps5 version. I just got the trophy while doing the ps4(NA) version of the game. Ran into him twice for him to steal from me, then the third time I was able to get my money back. Only thing I did different here than my ps5 run through is, I never stepped foot in purgatory. Could just be a coincidence though.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, smudgedhorizon said:

About the Midas Shakedown trophy, a dev on the discord has confirmed that a fix is coming soon. They were asked when is soon, they said:

“If you're playing on PC it is fixed now, if you're playing on console most likely not for another week or two”

Yeah that's no surprise pc has already got it. 

Consoles have a longer approval process for patches. 

Good to know they got it fixed quickly though. 

Edited by Azure Kite
  • Like 4