Free Relics of the Old Faith DLC Will Have Trophies

Chaos_Bladez

4 hours ago, rosepapi305 said:

I had the white one equipped and saw online that you can’t use that one so I changed to the default red one. Any tips?

So you removed the white one and you're still getting stuck? 

If so your only option might be to wait for the patch that's coming in about a week or so. 

It's a pretty common problem so I dare say it will be fixed in the patch. 

• Like 1

i thought swapping from the white one to something else might drop me the tarot card but that was a meme, im glad to see the patch is coming soon, so i can just put it on hold and hop back on when the patch is there, i do have to say, they going to drop 2 more updates like this, but I will wait with them before i play them, bugs and glitches do suck the fun out of this game while i loved the base game a lot.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, De_Band said:

i thought swapping from the white one to something else might drop me the tarot card but that was a meme, im glad to see the patch is coming soon, so i can just put it on hold and hop back on when the patch is there, i do have to say, they going to drop 2 more updates like this, but I will wait with them before i play them, bugs and glitches do suck the fun out of this game while i loved the base game a lot.

Yeah it's really unfortunate the game is so much fun but the experience has been ruined by the plague of bugs. 

I get that they're a new/young studio but it seems like they did absolutely zero bug checks or quality control. 

• Like 1

After playing for a while I'm missing the tarot card "The Intangible" anyone found that one? A different website says you can get it in anchor deep, but how?

Second thing I'm missing are two new general follower forms, how to get those? Are they all dropping from "???" dude?

EDIT: Got all the followers. You indeed get the general ones from "???" but you can also get DLC followers as well.

Edited by SaintChris777

So, I'm missing one skin that you should get from the "???": The butterfly. However, he doesn't seem to have any more skins as he only gives out necklaces and useless stuff now. Will the skin randomly pop up in his wheel or am I unable to get the final skin now?

Also, is the only way to obtain more tears through purgatory? I defeated every boss and witness and it seems that normal minibosses don't give out those tears. I really don't want to do runs through purgatory over and over again as you only get a tear from the final boss of a run :-/

24 minutes ago, Vanyar1 said:

So, I'm missing one skin that you should get from the "???": The butterfly. However, he doesn't seem to have any more skins as he only gives out necklaces and useless stuff now. Will the skin randomly pop up in his wheel or am I unable to get the final skin now?

Also, is the only way to obtain more tears through purgatory? I defeated every boss and witness and it seems that normal minibosses don't give out those tears. I really don't want to do runs through purgatory over and over again as you only get a tear from the final boss of a run :-/

The butterfly skin is not obtainable from "???". You have to collect 10 red flying orbs in your cult base at night. A few of them spawn each night, after you've collected 10 a new follower form will drop.

God tears will drop from purgatory or if you have every shrine upgrade, each level up will gift you one as well. Also god tear rewards can be "farmed". Go to "???" and spin the wheel. If you haven't gotten the reward you wanted, just quit to the main menu and try again. It's not worth it to collect a new god tear if you don't need the missed doctrines for instance.

Edited by SaintChris777
  • Like 2

20 hours ago, SaintChris777 said:

The butterfly skin is not obtainable from "???". You have to collect 10 red flying orbs in your cult base at night. A few of them spawn each night, after you've collected 10 a new follower form will drop.

God tears will drop from purgatory or if you have every shrine upgrade, each level up will gift you one as well. Also god tear rewards can be "farmed". Go to "???" and spin the wheel. If you haven't gotten the reward you wanted, just quit to the main menu and try again. It's not worth it to collect a new god tear if you don't need the missed doctrines for instance.

I'm pretty sure you can choose what reward you get from the ???? for God Tears. When you spin the arm, there's a prompt to "skip". Yesterday I tried 4 times to stop large eye of the spinning arm on the reward I wanted (by pressing "Skip" when the eye was on that reward), and each time I got what I wanted. Either I got incredibly lucky, or that's how you choose your reward.

1 minute ago, BusyFace13 said:

It seems like more people are gradually picking up the Shake Down trophy. Has the earlier Midas glitch been fixed, or does it only affect some players?

I'm trying to get it right now and he hasn't spawned again for me to take the gold back. I pretty sure it's still bugged. Or at least glitchy.

I’d guess that some guys decided to try another save and got lucky to not bug out, that’s why percentage raised a bit. Still waiting for patch, devs promised less than a week to go it live. Almost week is done and we’re still here

Edited by iCherkasik

1 hour ago, BusyFace13 said:

It seems like more people are gradually picking up the Shake Down trophy. Has the earlier Midas glitch been fixed, or does it only affect some players?

I think it works for those who started to play this game for the first time after DLC released, or for those who tried to get it on another save file from scratch. Anyway it seems that there is no reason to spend time on this trophy until new patch update

• Like 2

13 hours ago, avalyanart said:

I think it works for those who started to play this game for the first time after DLC released, or for those who tried to get it on another save file from scratch. Anyway it seems that there is no reason to spend time on this trophy until new patch update

I started the game after DLC release and Midas only showed one time in Darkwood no Axolotl in Anura or Midas in any of the two possible location so nope the trophy is still glitched. I'm playing the game on physical release so maybe the digital release is different but I doubt it. Steam version was patched so the best way to tackle this trophy is to wait for a patch. 

Edited by Demek97
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, rosepapi305 said:

Any news of an upcoming patch to try and tackle these trophies?

In the game's discord, one of the devs said yesterday that a patch would be out 'this week or latest early next week' when asked about Midas not reappearing for the Shake Down trophy.

Edited by BusyFace13
  • Like 3

11 hours ago, BusyFace13 said:

In the game's discord, one of the devs said yesterday that a patch would be out 'this week or latest early next week' when asked about Midas not reappearing for the Shake Down trophy.

Thanks for sharing this, really appreciate it. I was actually wondering when they'd poop a patch out for PS5 ?

Good news guys, the developers have updated both PS4 and PS5 versions to 1.16 (1.24 in-game) and that fixes the Shake Down trophy to have Midas appear. Just keep going for the sword icon areas in your crusade to increase your chances of him appearing. I also encountered him the second time in Silk Cradle and then third time in Anchorwood so fortunately it's not a set order on when he appears.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Piro said:

Good news guys, the developers have updated both PS4 and PS5 versions to 1.16 (1.24 in-game) and that fixes the Shake Down trophy to have Midas appear. Just keep going for the sword icon areas in your crusade to increase your chances of him appearing. I also encountered him the second time in Silk Cradle and then third time in Anchorwood so fortunately it's not a set order on when he appears.

Hooray, Finally! 

Will be getting both PS4 and PS5 lists back to 100% tonight when I finish work. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, buttnutdude1 said:

They just patched it. Found midas in anchor deep on my first try. Hopefully he appears in the final stage.

Nice nice, hopefully I can get the final trophy now. 

• 6 months later...