autopop

DaveyDino-99

After playing the PS5 version today I decided to check out the PS4 version for any autopopping trophies since its cross-save / data stored serverside.

I kept all progress but it did not pop a trophy for maxing out weapons. It sucks but you should be able to grind out other weapons, suits, augmentations, mods, et cetera. Though there currently is no second defensive weapon.

It didn't pop a trophy for reaching level 10 on an advisor either. I leveled it up from 11 to 12 but no trophy. Unless someone finds a way to get it to pop- you might lock yourself out of the platinum on the second platform. Same might be the case for Chimera level two but I haven't checked. 

Edited by DaveyDino-99
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, DaveyDino-99 said:

After playing the PS5 version today I decided to check out the PS4 version for any autopopping trophies since its cross-save / data stored serverside.

I kept all progress but it did not pop a trophy for maxing out weapons. It sucks but you should be able to grind out other weapons, suits, augmentations, mods, et cetera. Though there currently is no second defensive weapon.

It didn't pop a trophy for reaching level 10 on an advisor either. I leveled it up from 11 to 12 but no trophy. Unless someone finds a way to get it to pop- you might lock yourself out of the platinum on the second platform. Same might be the case for Chimera level two but I haven't checked. 

Not surprising about no autopop considering it's the Dead By Daylight devs. However, the level ones not popping is weird.

4 hours ago, DaveyDino-99 said:

To make this trophy in another version, you need to level up Advisor 10 times again

Not surprised there isn’t auto-pop. BHVR doesn’t seem to be a fan of it seeing as only like 5 of the trophies in DbD and those are the ones for getting Rank 3 on a skill and hitting Prestige 1 to 3-50.

Looks like anyone wanting the double Plat for this will actually have to work for it rather than auto-popping it, ruining the leaderboards with under a minute 100% times. What a DAMN SHAME. 

Edited by Oberlin1694
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Oberlin1694 said:

Not surprised there isn’t auto-pop. BHVR doesn’t seem to be a fan of it seeing as only like 5 of the trophies in DbD and those are the ones for getting Rank 3 on a skill and hitting Prestige 1 to 3-50.

Looks like anyone wanting the double Plat for this will actually have to work for it rather than auto-popping it, ruining the leaderboards with under a minute 100% times. What a DAMN SHAME. 

Why would you say something so controversial yet so brave? ? That's not allowed here, you silly person.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, syai0306 said:

I only have one shield, can I get the "On guard" trophy on both ps4 and ps5?

Or can I get other defensive equipment?

There is no new equipment beyond lvl 10.

Yes, trophies On Guard and Feed the Beast are unobtainable on second version right now. On Guard need second defence item, so we need to wait for new updates, but Feed the Beast is needed fix from developers

• Like 2

One more thing you omitted in the OP - Feed the beast. The trophy for reaching lvl2 chimera not only doesn't pop on your second platform... it seems to be currently stuck that way. so there are 2 trophies currently that only can be done on one platform - On Guard and Feed the beast. technically until something is fixed you can actively lock yourself out of a plat if you do them on different platforms

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sikutai said:

You have 150 hidden Trophies. So I guess YOUR autopop went wrong?

I hid Dead by Daylight for PS5 I believe in a fit of rage. Thinking that deleted it from my list, I don’t believe it does and I forgot to ‘unhide’ it.

23 minutes ago, Thiv said:

One more thing you omitted in the OP - Feed the beast. The trophy for reaching lvl2 chimera not only doesn't pop on your second platform... it seems to be currently stuck that way. so there are 2 trophies currently that only can be done on one platform - On Guard and Feed the beast. technically until something is fixed you can actively lock yourself out of a plat if you do them on different platforms

Depending on how trophy efficient a person is they can potentially lock themselves out of a LOT of trophies. It’s only a theoretical, but if you upgraded all of the weapons, suits, traps and grunts before starting your second version of the game you’d also be unable to unlock them as they’re all only available in a limited capacity. 

A second version of the game potentially has like 10 trophies you can’t re-earn 

On 2023-04-06 at 7:18 AM, Thiv said:

I can sadly confirm ?looks like worms rumble...

Edited by FilooGaroo

On 06/04/2023 at 3:41 PM, Oberlin1694 said:

I hid Dead by Daylight for PS5 I believe in a fit of rage. Thinking that deleted it from my list, I don’t believe it does and I forgot to ‘unhide’ it.

Depending on how trophy efficient a person is they can potentially lock themselves out of a LOT of trophies. It’s only a theoretical, but if you upgraded all of the weapons, suits, traps and grunts before starting your second version of the game you’d also be unable to unlock them as they’re all only available in a limited capacity. 

A second version of the game potentially has like 10 trophies you can’t re-earn 

I can confirm, these 2 trophies you can't get them if you do them in one version (PS4 OR PS5), so for now they are unobtainable until the developers release a patch to fix, the rest of trophies you can re-do them.

Edited by juma-alman9oori

• 2 weeks later...

Tested and obtained Feed the beast after level up 2 times the chimera. i received only 1 autopop with Dress For Success after intercting with the npc. The only trophy locked is  On Guard (if you haven't maxed out all the melee and ranged weapons) because in the game there is only 1 defensive weapon, without the autopop you can max it only in one version of the game, ps5 or ps4. For the other trophies you must work again for them and play the game.

• 2 months later...

I wanted to make an update on this thread because i'm pretty excited since i logged in today in PS5 version of DBD (7.1.0) after Nicolas Cage Chapter release and i had some trophies autopop.

1st i logged into PS5 and:

- I had adept Mastermind on PS4 and it popped as soon as i logged in

- I didn't have Taking One for the team (250 protections soon after unhooking) in any platform but had 300hs on PS4 and 46% progress on PS5, and i guess it merged the counting on both since it autopopped in the menus. However, it did not autopop in PS4, i'm currently working on it to see if it pops eventually. The tip on the guide to "obtain it on PS5 and do 1 more on PS4" for it to pop did not work, so i guess it only merged the count in PS5 i guess.

2nd i logged into PS4 and all the trophies i had in PS5 (except the one mentioned above) autopopped as soon as i logged in: adepts, map trophies and "do this x times". Everything. 

EDIT: Did 3 more protection hits on PS4 and it popped, now i don't know if that was really my official count on PS4 or if the shady progress merge had anything to do with it. 

Edited by Elizeu159

• 4 weeks later...

Can't seem to find this info anywhere, but does anyone know if the activate outpost trophies are autopop? Or if they'd only need one more outpost made active to get them all to pop? 

I know two plats is currently impossible due to there only being the one defensive weapon. Mainly wondering about the outposts as with the current 3x synthite rewards going on, I could make decent progress into the required synthite for more outposts should a second plat become obtainable and I need another 25.

16 hours ago, go123ty said:

Can't seem to find this info anywhere, but does anyone know if the activate outpost trophies are autopop? Or if they'd only need one more outpost made active to get them all to pop? 

I know two plats is currently impossible due to there only being the one defensive weapon. Mainly wondering about the outposts as with the current 3x synthite rewards going on, I could make decent progress into the required synthite for more outposts should a second plat become obtainable and I need another 25.

No, they do not autopop, and they have to be completely redone on your second platform.

• Like 1