Game Forum Page Problem?

I was going to post a new forum topic about a trophy problem with a game called Trenches. Every time I try to go to the "T" page I get a gateway error message. I can enter other alphabetical pages but not the T page. Is there a problem with this page?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, tinman_1954 said:

I was going to post a new forum topic about a trophy problem with a game called Trenches. Every time I try to go to the "T" page I get a gateway error message. I can enter other alphabetical pages but not the T page. Is there a problem with this page?

Not sure about the Gateway Error, but you can go to the game on your profile and click Forum then start a topic from there with less clicks. It’s a bit easier to navigate that way. 

On 4/1/2023 at 8:14 AM, sealightbreeze said:

I hate how it’s so bright sometimes you can’t see anything. 

5 hours ago, DaivRules said:

Not sure about the Gateway Error, but you can go to the game on your profile and click Forum then start a topic from there with less clicks. It’s a bit easier to navigate that way. 

I tried what you suggested and I get the same error message.

5 hours ago, DaivRules said:

If you click the FORUM link next to PLATINUM CLUB here: https://forum.psnprofiles.com/forum/20131-trenches/ or here: https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/20695-trenches/ you still get a Gateway Error message?

Thats really weird. 

Those two links load fine but the overall list in the Op is an errorfest and refuses to load :(.

1 hour ago, StarWolf3000 said:

I can replicate the issue with S too: https://forum.psnprofiles.com/forum/32-s/

Ditto again, that one refuses to load :(.

11 hours ago, StarWolf3000 said:

Probably there's too many subforums in T, so the script that does the database query times out before it can return results. This in turn leads to a timeout at CF.

Yep, this is basically what happens - there's so many titles that start with "S" and too much shovelware that starts with "T" that it overloads the page. Another good argument for shared forum pages across repeat lists :ninja: 

Like others have said, the workaround is to visit the trophy list on the webpage and pressing the "FORUM" button at the top-right below the banner image

20 hours ago, BlindMango said:

Yep, this is basically what happens - there's so many titles that start with "S" and too much shovelware that starts with "T" that it overloads the page. Another good argument for shared forum pages across repeat lists :ninja: 

Like others have said, the workaround is to visit the trophy list on the webpage and pressing the "FORUM" button at the top-right below the banner image

This is the backdoor I used and finally got in. Now if I can just figure out the trophy problem with Trenches and pass it along to others, I'll feel like I accomplished something and was helpful to others for a change.