After update missing 1 trophy & 1 complete game

It's not that I'm really bothered by it just curious why after just updating my profile it seems I'm missing 1 trophy from my total. It was the last trophy I had left for getting 100% in AC Brotherhood on PS3 therefore I should have 646 completed games to 100% but I don't I have 645 still.

I checked my stats and there it does state 646 completed games but not the missing trophy it says 29.615 total trophies and it should be 29.616. A minor nuisance I know just a bit weird.

I’m having a similar issue, just synced on ps5 since I got a new platinum but on here after updating it still hasn’t updated my new total platinums. Should be 112 but it’s still saying 111 and is not showing up in my “most recent platinum trophy” milestone. I wouldn’t worry about it but just wanted to contribute to the post. 

4 minutes ago, MidnightDragon said:

Someone else had that issue earlier, but it fixed after updating. I tried updating yours to see if that would fix it, but it didn't seem to. :hmm:  Maybe it'll sort itself out later or after you earn something else.

Yeah it will hopefully sort itself out. This is the first time it's happened at least that I noticed it. Thanks for trying to correct it by updating my profile by the way.

3 minutes ago, JAK-KRIEG said:

Yeah it will hopefully sort itself out. This is the first time it's happened at least that I noticed it. Thanks for trying to correct it by updating my profile by the way.

Agreed. If not, will have to wait until Sly wakes up to look into it. Hopefully it won't be anything difficult to sort out regardless.

Yeah, just updated profile manually as it wasn't updating itself for weeks again.
I started to play Caligula Effect: Overdose a while ago and got several trophies now, but profile still shows Legend of Dragoon picture (which I played before), as if it's still the most recent game played. Stats also show I got 7999 trophies even though I got 8000th one a while ago too.

1 minute ago, JAK-KRIEG said:

I waited an hour and just updated manually again it's the same thing still missing 1 trophy from total & 1 100% completed game. Something is definitely wonky with the updating process.

And I checked you on another trophy tracker site and it was updated correctly there. So looks like it's something on PSNP's end.

Ah, so there is something amiss with the site. Just earned the platinum for Valley a few hours ago, and I was a bit concerned when none of its trophies appeared on my card, nor did my platinum count increase. I thought my profile was glitched or something.

• Like 1