How bad are the glitched DLC trophies?

Legchomper

3 minutes ago, Helyx said:

The DLC trophies aren't glitched.

Everyone who's complained didn't meet the full trophy requirements. (not sure about the JP version)

The JP version was broken by a patch last Christmas that causes the game to freeze up when you approach 2 of the DLC areas required for the all locations discovered trophy but I don't know if it has been fixed yet.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

2 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

The JP version was broken by a patch

Pretty sure Conan Outcasts is gonna be hard for most people outside of Japan to get due to the Z-rating.

The majority of people are gonna be playing this version (Conan Exiles), which isn't buggy. There's just a bunch of loud knuckleheads who think they're glitched when they never finished doing the trophy requirements.

• Like 1

On 13-4-2023 at 6:17 PM, Twilightdragon said:

I was able to unlock the majority of the trophies by completing the journeys that's tied to the specific trophy. The only trophy that seems to be glitched for me is "The Haunter of the Dark." It doesn't seem to want to pop up for me. Is there a work around for it?

For me it popped when doing the Island Adventurer journey (and its appropriate step of entering the tower) it only popped when I walked a bit forward in the tower.

On 13-4-2023 at 2:17 PM, Legchomper said:

I see a lot of people saying they’re having glitched trophies but still some recent earners, and for those trophies that don’t unlock for you.. have you found work arounds?

The original method of earning the trophies does not work anymore. Every trophy is now tied to a specific journey step so that is why everyone thought it was glitched at first. 

So, you will need to find the journey that is linked to the specific trophy. For example, for the surge defender journey, the second step of that journey tasks you with visiting a leyshrine. Once this step is available because you have done the previous step you can then go visit a leyshrine and the trophy should pop. It works like this for all the journey steps.

These are the specific journeys in which you can obtain the trophies:

1. Vault Rider [Memory - Memorize a Sigil
  2. Island Cartograper [The Gem in the Tower - Explore the Isle of Siptah]
  3. Delver [The Shadow Out of Time - Craft an Item Using Eldarium]
  4. Island Adventurer [The Haunter of the Dark - Reach the Tower]
  5. Surge Defender [The Temple Visit a Leyshrine] | [Beyond the Wall of Sleep - Enter the Maelstrom] | [The Outsider Defeat a Surge Summons] | [The Other Gods Draw - Forth the Most Powerful Surge

Some extra notes:

- You don't have to explore the entire island anymore. The locations where you need to go to for the Island Adventurer Journey are enough.

- To complete the enter the Maelstrom journey step you first have to be outside of the maelstrom and walk into it. Admin teleporting to the center or anywhere in the maelstrom won't work.

- To start the Vault Rider journey you first have to enter a random vault.

- To start the Delver journey, you first need to go to a Leyshrine and interact with the scroll in the middle of the shrine on the upper level.

If you have some more questions, feel free to ask them1f600.png

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, MennoWoods2 said:

For me it popped when doing the Island Adventurer journey (and its appropriate step of entering the tower) it only popped when I walked a bit forward in the tower.

The original method of earning the trophies does not work anymore. Every trophy is now tied to a specific journey step so that is why everyone thought it was glitched at first. 

So, you will need to find the journey that is linked to the specific trophy. For example, for the surge defender journey, the second step of that journey tasks you with visiting a leyshrine. Once this step is available because you have done the previous step you can then go visit a leyshrine and the trophy should pop. It works like this for all the journey steps.

5. Surge Defender [The Temple Visit a Leyshrine] | [Beyond the Wall of Sleep - Enter the Maelstrom] | [The Outsider Defeat a Surge Summons] | [The Other Gods Draw - Forth the Most Powerful Surge

Some extra notes:

- You don't have to explore the entire island anymore. The locations where you need to go to for the Island Adventurer Journey are enough.

- To complete the enter the Maelstrom journey step you first have to be outside of the maelstrom and walk into it. Admin teleporting to the center or anywhere in the maelstrom won't work.

- To start the Delver journey, you first need to go to a Leyshrine and interact with the scroll in the middle of the shrine on the upper level.

But everything works in Admin mode right? I tried going for the In The Vault trophy for exploring a vault, I fully explored the werewolf vault and reached the sigil at the end and viewed a cutscene and now I’m locked out but didn’t get the trophy 

Edit: okay I got the in the vault and memory trophy from doing the vault raiders journey thanks! I will follow what you said. Thank you so much 

Edited by Legchomper
I’m a big dumb dumb

I don't know about other regions, but as far as I know - there are no bugged or glitched / unobtainable DLC Trophies for the game:
e3e180705a.png

People just need to follow this text walkthrough guide and read the comments for things that don't seem 100% clear to you, as I'm pretty sure someone has asked the same thing:

Also, some additional screenshots of what's mentioned above:
b02b95092c.png

f24c0eac58.png

0d816cb3db.png

And some came from this thread, so just give 'em a read-through and there should be no issue in completing the DLC:

3 hours ago, MennoWoods2 said:

Some extra notes:

I did it.. THANK YOU SOOO MUCH. Saved me trouble haha 

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure how it is working for other folks - I have been trying to get trophies and none of them are unlocking minus the sigil one. I visited a leyshrine (and did the ceremony), crafted the materials needed, visited and went through a vault, spawned a leng spider and killed it - nothing is working. I tried deleting my save data and starting new games, nothing is working, 

5 hours ago, LabyrinthWorm said:

Not sure how it is working for other folks - I have been trying to get trophies and none of them are unlocking minus the sigil one. I visited a leyshrine (and did the ceremony), crafted the materials needed, visited and went through a vault, spawned a leng spider and killed it - nothing is working. I tried deleting my save data and starting new games, nothing is working, 

I have posted the solution to this problem, in this forum post. 

Some extra notes:

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, mika-reaktor said:

mon ps5, i haven't maestrom, non blue vortex or red Sky, nothing!!!

i have all trophies, miss me only for thé maestrom and others in thé sale missions.

i wait with default settings but nothing Come.

Hey, I personally did not have any problems as the maelstrom spawned pretty quickly for me.

On a different forum post @Kolm said this worked. 

I was able to pop this trophy in a few minutes with this setup:

Menu location: Press 'Options' > Settings > Server Settings > Maelstrom

In here change the following values:

Maelstorm time restrictions: Set is to a time slot of 5 minutes in the near future but make sure it doesn't contain the current time the moment you quit the settings.

Example: When your current time is Tuesday 00:05, then set 'Weekdays start' to 00:07 and 'Weekdays end' to 00:12

Maelstorm cooldown: 1

Maelstorm accumulation time: 1

Maelstorm duration: 1

Maelstorm dissipation time: 1

For me the trophy popped at 00h08:42.

First I tried with a time restriction slot of 5 minutes that contained the current time and that didn't work.

The idea is that with a very small time restriction slot, a low cooldown and a low accumulation time, the storm will spawn certainly in that time slot.

I also put duration and dissipation time to 1 so the storm would be able to fully complete within the 5 minute time slot.

Also make sure that in the admin panel the options 'Freeze time' and 'Freeze Sky' are turned off.

I also didn't have a 'Time of day' selected.

• Like 1

Just now, HuntingFever said:

Use the downgrade exploit to put the game back to a version before the one which screwed everything up, then use the Admin Console.

How can I downgrade a version? it's digital? 

9 hours ago, Tiricy said:

Guys, can anyone tell me the correct method to earn the trophies dlcs? It's not pop with me at all.

I have posted the solution in this forum post.

Some extra notes:

• Like 2

On 6/3/2023 at 7:01 PM, HuntingFever said:

AFAIK it does but only with PS4 games running on a PS5 - it doesn't work with PS5 exclusives.

I got a crashing app when I start the game after I download it by tool.

18 hours ago, MennoWoods2 said:

I have posted the solution in this forum post.

Thanks a lot. I will try it right now.