Impossible glitch

Luchox666x

if you have the disc version you can use the glitch on 1.00 but you can't bring your save with you to an older version that will result in isaac's body glitching and his entire upper body stuck to the floor while you can only move his legs with his spine sticking out. pretty funny bug actually

• Like 1

Just use the ps cloud going forward.

Anytime you want to save

1) save in the game

2) close app

3) upload console data to cloud.

Any time you die

1) close app

2) upload cloud data and overtwrite your console data.

With this method you can die as much as you want with no worries. 

• Like 2

On 4/5/2023 at 3:37 PM, Nav_Nav69 said:

if you have the disc version you can use the glitch on 1.00 but you can't bring your save with you to an older version that will result in isaac's body glitching and his entire upper body stuck to the floor while you can only move his legs with his spine sticking out. pretty funny bug actually

Just encountered this bug. Was in the early stages so didn’t matter to lose the save but it did give me a good laugh. 

• 3 months later...
23 hours ago, emailking said:

is the glitch I can use if I revert to 1.000? Is it just that you can quit to the main menu if you're about to die?

The glitch you can use is that you dont have to "save scum" and upload your save to the cloud. Once you die, you can continue your playthrough on hard difficulty with auto save and unlimited save slots. The trophy will still pop.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 8/18/2023 at 2:05 AM, fischyyyOfficial said:

The glitch you can use is that you dont have to "save scum" and upload your save to the cloud. Once you die, you can continue your playthrough on hard difficulty with auto save and unlimited save slots. The trophy will still pop.

Is this still working?

5 hours ago, Helyx said:

Are none of the optional quests/paths worth doing?

That depends on what you decide is worth it or not. Doing Nicole's warrants a Stasis upgrade which can be helpful in situations & they contain lore about certain elements of the game. Besides that, however, I personally did not do any side quests during my Impossible run as you have to backtrack quite a bit and face more enemies along the way.

6 hours ago, x410xDragon said:

No, they patched it out a long time ago. Honestly, the game on Impossible is not as hard as many here think. Just use the Plasma Cutter, Force Gun (or the Contact Beam), ignore all side quests and you'll be grand. 

Does leaving the game before you die still working or nah?

13 minutes ago, Hexxingqt said:

The death animation started for me and after I quit, the save file still said I'm on impossible. So I'd say yes, if you're quick. I had a save uploaded a few minutes earlier so I downloaded it anyway though, just to be sure. 

The first few chapters can get a bit difficult but soon the game makes you drown in ammo. I used Plasma Cutter and flamethrower, mostly because I wanted to try how strong flamethrower is on impossible and the game decided to spam me with fuel. Turns out it's easy mode with a few upgrades, just back up and watch them get stunned and burn. 

32 minutes ago, Hexxingqt said:

I cannot verify or deny, sadly, as I did not die during my run on Impossible. If you have PS+ and you are worried about dying, you can simply back your save up on the Cloud and continue from there, I would imagine if worst comes to worst. Make sure you disable the Cloud from the settings to avoid any overwritten death saves as the game will in-fact do that otherwise.

tl;dr 

If you are worried about dying or plan on stopping at any given point, then to simply upload your save to the Cloud and call it a day. Continue playing and if you die, redownload your non-killed save from the Cloud and press on.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...