the trophies in this game are impossible :( well for me

jakehero6

Just keep running. He can't catch up to you as long as you go through the right doors. Are you using a guide or are you trying to do this on your own.

I can see someone having this much trouble without a guide, but with a guide the game is like a 2/10.

another trophy that i cant do is get away from daddy without flashlight

Run, run and run.

Remember when door appears and which way it is.

As Doc says, he can't catch up to you unless you stop or go wrong way (unless you go really wrong way that actually becomes good way =D I used some way to go somewhere else and actually worked xD)

If you want to be prepared more, check some YT video (if there is one) of it and try to remember as much as possible.

Well since my guide is never getting approved heres the piece about daddy:

(press start to look back at this guide during the chase) When you get to the part with the Daddy (the thing in the elevator) turn of your flashlight before pushing the button, and imediatly after you gain control of your character go left. Then head left till you reach the lit up door, dont worry about the monster getting close as long as you hold left he wont catch up. Then go right to the lit up door, and then left all the way. Then go left past all 8 lifts and go through the lit up door. Now go right all the way, then go left through the first door you see. Head right all the way, then go right a little bit and go through the door to the staircase. The monster will stop following you.

If you need any other piece just ask

• 4 weeks later...

Can you all believe my first one was red? I didn't follow a guide and I killed everybody, even gave water to Chuck, I think it was the blue pill and because I used more than 20 bullets on mother.

lucky you... I had to do 3rd run of the game just to get the red ending...

my first ending is Blue even after following playstationtrophies' guide to red ending(killing all monsters, attempting to cut Chuck, etc...)... maybe it's my fault being paranoid of missing any trophy and did them in my first run (adopting and feeding the cat, drinking coffee in "normal" way etc etc...)

TC: if you're still having trouble with endings and specific trophy, playstationtrophies has the guide for all of it (which I used and very useful) or you might check this out: https://psnprofiles.com/guide/410-Lone-Survivor-Trophy-Guide... and oh... don't forget to enjoy the game and endings...

Edited by jeieem
  • Like 1

lucky you... I had to do 3rd run of the game just to get the red ending...

my first ending is Blue even after following playstationtrophies' guide to red ending(killing all monsters, attempting to cut Chuck, etc...)... maybe it's my fault being paranoid of missing any trophy and did them in my first run (adopting and feeding the cat, drinking coffee in "normal" way etc etc...)

TC: if you're still having trouble with endings and specific trophy, playstationtrophies has the guide for all of it (which I used and very useful) or you might check this out: https://psnprofiles.com/guide/410-Lone-Survivor-Trophy-Guide... and oh... don't forget to enjoy the game and endings...

Thanks bud, I will do that for my 2 or 3 playthrough. I'm really addicted go the game, lol

And it's awesome playing with headphones on vita :)

Edited by Marcelo

Can you all believe my first one was red? I didn't follow a guide and I killed everybody, even gave water to Chuck, I think it was the blue pill and because I used more than 20 bullets on mother.

Cool, it isn't that hard since Blue/Red is the best ending for first playthrough =)

My first run was red mostly because I just shot everything that moved, and gave hank like a million blue pills. Oh and my guide finally got approved, so if you are having trouble with anything check it out! https://psnprofiles.com/guide/410-Lone-Survivor-Trophy-Guide (rate it 5 stars and favorite it if you are awesome)

already did. Awesome guide by the way.

My first run was red mostly because I just shot everything that moved, and gave hank like a million blue pills. Oh and my guide finally got approved, so if you are having trouble with anything check it out! https://psnprofiles.com/guide/410-Lone-Survivor-Trophy-Guide (rate it 5 stars and favorite it if you are awesome)

If you didn't check the PM the quickest route is to do Blue/Red then White/Green and finally yellow. It's way more efficient. 

It's overrated only in this guide. This is one of the reasons why guides written by 1-2 persons are bad.

On pst it's 3.02 (excluding obvious troll votes).

I voted 2/10 and I was the first person to beat it (obviously there were no guides at that time, only wiki for PC version with less content).

Edited by vivan
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

few Facts we fail to see:-

Red Ending and Blue ending has just ONE Huge difference Ate a fried RAT and tried to eat Rotten meat

Next can be Tortured Hank,tried to cut chuck----> end with a Red ending

White and green ends only difference:-

Soon after Mother is defeated, return home Grind Health few days by doing positive good things Until u get access to the alternative first door..hope this helps :)

We r all Lone Survivors I believe

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure about the Blue/Red ending... if you go for Blue ending, I do not believe that just eating rotten meat and eating rat (delicious...) is enough to send you to Red ending.

I believe you need to grind a bit more.

I finished with Blue at a mental health grade of "F-" and got red the next time by torturing Hank by turning my light on and off, threatening to cut Chuck several times, eating cheese without crackers and then crackers without cheese, and taking two blue pills (and then sleeping extra, when I didn't need to sleep).

I wouldn't call it grinding, it took less than 5 minutes.

I'd like to add to the guide, you can actually get the Platinum with three full games, the third one being the short yellow one.

If you follow the White ending instructions, you can get Green and White from the same play - you just save before the hospital like you did before, and pick whether you are going through that "scary" door or the door at the end of the hall.

I did it in four runs, the 4th being to get "Expert" and "No Mirrors" and the whole one where you combine the ham with something.  These three trophies could of course be combined into any of the other runs (except NOT yellow, "No Mirrors" and "Expert" DO NOT COUNT for the Yellow ending).

• 3 weeks later...