XPerienced trophy bugged?

Paragleiber

I know the topic is about the 30 level bug, but I have a problem and I dont know if I am the only one with it, I cant use the items, I pass through any of them and they didnt appear in my hud and I am not able to use them. EDIT: I found the problem, sorry

Edited by OSCAR-R-B
I found out the solution for my problem

Last response I got from my bug report about this issue:

Hi there,

Thanks for the help and patience with this!  🖐🏽

I've taken a look into this, and it seems like the right team has been alerted to the issue. While I won't have regular updates on this report, I want to express my gratitude for reaching out to us to ensure we're aware of it. Collaborating with the community is essential in maintaining the game's quality.

We won't be able to provide ongoing updates, but if you have any more questions, feel free to ask!

Thanks,

2K Dahian P. 
Customer Support
2K games

No idea when they will fix it, but at least it sounds like they are aware.

Ok, am I understanding right because I am just about to start this game.

if I play digital copy till level 29 then backup my save and revert to disc copy version 1.00 and play till level 30 is achieved will this pop the trophy given my save data would be from a later version?

On 6/6/2023 at 3:35 AM, G-SKI44 said:

I'VE FOUND A FIX! I should mention this only works for disc copies of the game, as it involves deleting and reinstalling the game WITHOUT the update file. This works easiest if you just turn your internet connection off for this fix. When the base game installs, just jump back into Story mode and drive around for like 30 seconds. Popped in the middle of a challenge for me. I then connected to my internet, downloaded the update file and am back to where I was, grinding away at the mileage trophies lol. But a potential fix for this lame bug is finally here. Let me know if this helps any of you!

My friend's trophy didnt unlock, and she was stuck at 83/100% told her about this fix with the disc version and it actually worked, anyone who has the copy deffo should give this a try, trophy popped after 20/30sec of roaming. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, gtfc1984 said:

Ok, am I understanding right because I am just about to start this game.

if I play digital copy till level 29 then backup my save and revert to disc copy version 1.00 and play till level 30 is achieved will this pop the trophy given my save data would be from a later version?

Nah, no need for the disc version if u already have the digital.

just as (barra333) says, when u reach lvl 29 just make a backup save and after that DON'T participate in any race or event, just keep collect some collectables until u hit lvl 30 and that should pop up the trophy.

3 minutes ago, Legendhasit24 said:

Wish I would have read this...The people that played the digital version, did you just grind out all the other trophies and then delete your save data and start the story over?

That would make the most sense - you would have a bunch of miles driven from chasing collectables and doing all of the other activities that you would have to grind on a new save.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, barra333 said:

That would make the most sense - you would have a bunch of miles driven from chasing collectables and doing all of the other activities that you would have to grind on a new save.

Sounds good! I have all the collectibles so just gonna grind out this 6000 miles and then restart...boo!! Thank you!