DLC Trophies

Mado0o_007

There is several missables, but the DLC is so short that having to reset it if you miss any trophy won't be much trouble. Either way, trophies are pretty easy and straightforward.

• The 4 talismans trophy needs to be done in chapter 2, but is pretty easy as long as you collect everything in the area.
  • Learning and enhance every spell also is missable. I recommend to search all the mana spots in the map in chapter 2, to have at least, all the skills but 1 learned before moving on. Chapter 3 is linear and there is not enough combats or mana spots in there to learn more than 1 hability or level up more than 1 o 1,5 levels.
  • All-knowing is also missable. Most of the archive entries became through history, but there is some that you need to search for yourself. One is in the very first camp you find. Another ones are in the pink points on the map in Chapter 2, and in the end of chapter 2 there is another 2 in the library. Some other came after some conversations with characters, to make sure to select every dialogue options. The last entry is on a camp in chapter 3.
  • Defeat 300 enemies is also missable, but only if you skip combats. Should be no problem to achieve it in chapter 3 if you eliminate all the enemies you see in chapter 2 while searching for the talismans/archives/mana spots.

And that's all. Doing the 100% of the DLC is around 2-3 hours, yes.

Edited by Galserik
  • Like 3

On 5/25/2023 at 8:04 PM, Galserik said:

There is several missables

Nah, the only missable trophy is "All-knowing", for obtaining all archive entries. The archive entry at the very first camp and the archive entries for picking all dialog options are the only missable things in the DLC. (Edit: I'm pretty sure that you can return to the Library at the end of the DLC, but just in case, it's probably a good idea to pick up the two archive entries in the library near the end of Chapter 2 when you're there.)

All other things you mentioned can be cleaned up by fast travel back to the Chapter 2 area (by going into the map and pressing square on any camp). You can do this in Chapter 3, or even after completing the DLC.

Edited by NathanielJohn
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, NathanielJohn said:

Nah, the only missable trophy is "All-knowing", for obtaining all archive entries. The archive entry at the very first camp and the archive entries for picking all dialog options are the only missable things in the DLC.

All other things you mentioned can be cleaned up by fast travel back to the Chapter 2 area (by going into the map and pressing square on any camp). You can do this in Chapter 3, or even after completing the DLC.

I didn't even realized that you can go back to the camps of chapter 2. Then true, All-knowing is the only missable.

It looks like I'm missing 1 entry (33/34), but I got the first one in the first camp and cleared all the map in Chapter 2. Anyone has the list of the 34 entries ? I have no idea if I am missing an enemy (5 entries for me), a consumable (just 1), an equipment (4 entries related to the talismans) or if it was something to pick up somewhere.

Edit: Nevermind, it was Olas's diary, the SECOND collectible in the library at the very end of Chapter 2. Good thing I had kept an extra save. Picking up the Archive entry you are missing doesn't give the trophy tho, I jad to go back to the last camp of Chapter 3 to pick up the last collectible (Note #8).

Edited by Spike_Hostile17

7 minutes ago, xgorinx said:

Probably a dumb question but how do you trigger Cinta's Salvation?

let yourself take enough damage and she triggers it automatically. then stand in the bubble she spawns to heal. it helps if you adjust the settings to take more damage. 

• Like 1

On 28-5-2023 at 3:27 PM, Spike_Hostile17 said:

It looks like I'm missing 1 entry (33/34), but I got the first one in the first camp and cleared all the map in Chapter 2. Anyone has the list of the 34 entries ? I have no idea if I am missing an enemy (5 entries for me), a consumable (just 1), an equipment (4 entries related to the talismans) or if it was something to pick up somewhere.

Edit: Nevermind, it was Olas's diary, the SECOND collectible in the library at the very end of Chapter 2. Good thing I had kept an extra save. Picking up the Archive entry you are missing doesn't give the trophy tho, I jad to go back to the last camp of Chapter 3 to pick up the last collectible (Note #8).

I miss from the archive memo 2 from the section World cant find it anywhere

I finished the story 

On 16/6/2023 at 10:11 PM, RapidAmateur said:

I miss from the archive memo 2 from the section World cant find it anywhere

I finished the story 

I'm not sure whether you found the answer already or not, but Memo 2 is the one found in the first Rheddig camp in Chapter 1. If you've skipped it, you'll need to pick up all 34 archive entries on a new playthrough. I'm currently writing the DLC guide, so hopefully I can help others answer these types of questions if it makes it out.

• 2 weeks later...