Glitched popping all the prize bubbles *Fixed*

Leebearty

Hello, 

I checked multiple times and even compared with a YouTube video and it seems that certain animations and cutscenes during the songs are not playing, which results in the bubbles not appearing and not being picked up.

As for other levels: Even picking up all the bubbles doesn't increase the bubble counter. 

I am playing on a PS5 if that matters. 

This is their answer

"Hi Ferruccio, 

Thank you for getting in touch to report this issue! 

We have been made aware of a handful of issues affecting prize bubbles from our recent server migration. Our team is investigating these issues and we'll provide an update once we have more information to share!"

Maybe playing offline can fix the trophy since the server migration is involved

• Like 1

I just hope that they will fix this before the game's gets delisted or removed loses the PS support entirely. 

Has anyone tried simply playing the physical disc with online turned off to play the Art's Dream? Basically without the patch. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/20/2023 at 9:48 AM, Count_Blackheart said:

I just checked today physical copy witchout patch and working fine! bubbles counting!  You can get throphy if you have disc

I can confirm that this works! Only caveat is if you've played the game with the latest patches, you'll need to back up that save and start on a new, fresh save. Otherwise you'll be stuck in a loading screen when you launch the game.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Still broken. At least these trophies won’t become unobtainable. Some trophies are changing but will still be obtainable. I don’t know what is changing but I hope they fix this glitch before then. I wanted to get all the trophies the original way.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, cy1999aek_maik said:

I was looking to play this game, just for clarification, is the trophy in question fully unobtainable or just buggy but still obtainable? Is it working fine on the PS4?

It's completely unobtainable unless you play offline without the latest patch installed :(.

I really hope they fix this, especially since it’s gonna be a monthly ps plus game.  At least they made sure a bunch of the trophies wouldn’t become unobtainable from the server migration, there are a ton of devs wouldn’t even bother to do that.

Currently the latest version 2.60 still does not fix the glitch.
If you want to get trophies, but the game is digital, you need to downgrade the game.

How to downgrade, please see this post: https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/68912-how-to-get-comrades-trophies-after-update-127/

You need an older version, I recommend version 2.50, released in September 2022.
Find different versions of the Dreams game on this site, choose according to your region.
https://orbispatches.com/search?q=dreams&p=1

Click the "details" of a version to view the json file link.

Then use the software "Charles" to replace the 2.60 json link with 2.50, and you can download the 2.50 version. How to do it, please see the above post.

After the download is complete, play dreams version 2.50 offline.It is very important that the network is turned off.

Backup and delete the original savedata, and create a new savedata with version 2.50. Play Art's Dream again, the collected bubbles can be counted correctly, and of course, the trophy will pop.

Hope MM can fix this glitch in the next version

Edited by aikikalaskamaido
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, RNumbers said:

Poster above me make a good suggestion with v2.50. Completely unpatched digital (i.e., v1.0) does NOT work as I couldn't find Art's Dream at all 

Yes, the digital version can be downgraded to the oldest version 1.0, but 1.0 is the early access version in 2019, which does not include Art's dream.?

2 hours ago, Nav_Nav69 said:

new patch is live. does anybody know if it was fixed? no mention of it on the patch notes

The 2.62 version released today, I tested it, maybe they have fixed the glitch, I couldn't collect all 19 bubbles in the "ticket" level before, it was 16/19 every time. Just tested and can already get 19/19.

Hope all levels are ok

• Like 3