What Is Your Favorite PS3 "4" Game?

Goro

What Is Your Favorite PS3 "4" Game?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. What Is Your Favorite PS3 "4" Game?

• Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
    • Battlefield 4
    • Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
    • Grand Theft Auto IV
    • Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of The Patriots
    • Persona 4 Arena
    • Saints Row IV
    • The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
    • Yakuza 4
    • Other (Leave Comment)

The game must have been released on PS3 with a "4" or a "IV" in it's title, this is excluding spin-offs & PS1/PS2 classics from the PlayStation Store.

My favorite is undoubtedly Yakuza 4.

Edited by Goro

Definately none of the ones you have listed...all so...so...mainstream *YUCK*. In all seriousness though, that's a really hard question for me to answer. I've wondered this many times to myself and still don't really know. The best that I can come up with is my favorite series (so far) on PS3 which is Mass Effect. I really loved every minute of playing through it.

Edited by merciful84
  • Like 1

Definately none of the ones you have listed...all so...so...mainstream *YUCK*. In all seriousness though, that's a really hard question for me to answer. I've wondered this many times to myself and still don't really know. The best that I can come up with is my favorite series (so far) on PS3 which is Mass Effect. I really loved every minute of playing through it.

So you don't like games if they're popular? 

For a second there I though you were talking about PS3 ports on the PS4, but I see that isn't the case now.  :P

I'm gonna go with Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots. The Metal Gear series is one of my favorite gaming series of all time and the 4th entry was sublime, in my opinion, one of the best games in the franchise.  

Parker

So you don't like games if they're popular? 

Yes and no. I tend to find that a lot of popular games don't live up to the hype and end up being overrated *cough*TLOU*cough* . I tend to find some of them really shallow...they spend too much time focusing on high HD output, life like visuals, and movie quality story telling instead of providing an experience with really deep and enjoyable gameplay.

It also could be that I have a bit of a rebel in me and I like to see what else is out there besides what everyone else is playing. So far, I've found a bunch of hidden gems.

Edited by merciful84
  • Like 1

OH! Is that what the title means? I thought it meant PS3 or PS4 games.

Then I really don't have nothin' :P

LOL perfectly understandable.

Well some other games that qualify would be...

Hitman: Absolution

Disgaea 4

Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate

There's probably some others but can't think of what they might be right now.

Yes and no. I tend to find that a lot of popular games don't live up to the hype and end up being overrated *cough*TLOU*cough* . I tend to find some of them really shallow...they spend too much time focusing on high HD output, life like visuals, and movie quality story telling instead of providing an experience with really deep and enjoyable gameplay.

It also could be that I have a bit of a rebel in me and I like to see what else is out there besides what everyone else is playing. So far, I've found a bunch of hidden gems.

I get what you mean, and i couldn't agree more about TLOU being overrated.

Reason for so many mainstream games being in the poll is because most non mainstream games usually don't make it to a 4th installment in the series.

Plus i can't think of many more PS3 games with "4/IV" in their title, only Way of The Samurai 4 & Disgaea 4 but i didn't add them because i doubt they would get a vote.

I get what you mean, and i couldn't agree more about TLOU being overrated.

Reason for so many mainstream games being in the poll is because most non mainstream games usually don't make it to a 4th installment in the series.

Plus i can't think of many more PS3 games with "4/IV" in their title, only Way of The Samurai 4 & Disgaea 4 but i didn't add them because i doubt they would get a vote.

Yeah, I was just kidding for the most part (and partically because I misunderstood the topic, lol). Not too main games that aren't mainstream is going to have a 4th installation.