Most Likely Unobtainable Per Recent Update

On Xbox there are only 3 achievements that are unobtainable. Achievements on the Xbox work differently from trophies as they have some sort of progress checker similarly like trophies on the PS5 where you can see your progress and how far are you. Once they met the said requirements they had to manually view the progress for it to unlock. 

https://www.trueachievements.com/forum/viewthread.aspx?tid=1480548&anchor=11299364#m11299364

https://www.trueachievements.com/forum/viewthread.aspx?tid=1480548&anchor=11296975#m11296975

Edited by U_mad_bro7778
  • Like 1

53 minutes ago, Evil25Illusion said:

Great. Yeah, don't worry. We're all doing our best to fight them devs about this. Industries can't be doing this to us. It's getting ridiculous of them to be screwing the people who are supporting them (us) in the first place. 

Have you signed the petition yet? 

Yes I signed it! And I have send it to the devs on my email to show them that the community are moving for the change 

1 hour ago, Oynstein said:

Yes I signed it! And I have send it to the devs on my email to show them that the community are moving for the change 

Awesome. Yeah, they need to know that we are outraged by a really bad call on their part. All their update did was destroy all of our access to the game's built-in features. 

The devs never told us, the community, about the consequences of this new update.

They never even bothered to ask if we would have approved of it or not either. 

If they expect people to play their game, they should at least be decent and consult us about it. 

I can't believe how braindead developers can be, it's almost surreal. 

Again, I'm still waiting to hear back. If I don't by the 20th, I'm going to try this new contact e-mail that someone posted from the XBOX forums. In case anyone else missed it, it's right here: [email protected]

Me: Can you guys fix it please ? Make it pop at least the ones unnobtainable  (I reply this to the automatic reply)

Hi there, 
    There is no way we can access anyone's platform account to pop achievement/trophies. 

I wish there was something we can do, but we are no longer in development of this game. 

- Gun

9 hours ago, Oynstein said:

Me: Can you guys fix it please ? Make it pop at least the ones unnobtainable  (I reply this to the automatic reply)

Hi there, 
    There is no way we can access anyone's platform account to pop achievement/trophies. 

I wish there was something we can do, but we are no longer in development of this game. 

- Gun

But they can create a worthless update to ruin everything for everybody? 

Honestly, I don't even believe them. I think this is just laziness. 

Lame response from them. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Evil25Illusion said:

But they can create a worthless update to ruin everything for everybody? 

Honestly, I don't even believe them. I think this is just laziness. 

Lame response from them. 

I don’t know what to answer to this, looks like they don’t even care I can’t believe this sh*t I was literally one trophy away

Any suggestions?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, AlexEquillex_ said:

I’m just waiting on the guy who has the earlier patch to get it up and running, hopefully the devs give him the thing he needs to do it.

We can always hope so. This is a battle, they can't be leaving us in the dust every time they make a profit. They're hurting themselves in the long run, if you ask me. If there isn't trust between buyer and seller, well, the seller is more inclined to hurt than the buyer. 

• Like 1

This whole ideal has been so intertaining to read lol. You guys literally made a revolution out of devs mess up. I planned on going back to this game at some point. But honestly im mostly relieved that i may never have to do this. I'll happily have it as a stain. Good luck to you guys though! I hope this issue gets solved.

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, MemegodOshi said:

This whole ideal has been so intertaining to read lol. You guys literally made a revolution out of devs mess up. I planned on going back to this game at some point. But honestly im mostly relieved that i may never have to do this. I'll happily have it as a stain. Good luck to you guys though! I hope this issue gets solved.

You can always just play the game for fun? I mean it’s what I do every now and again. I never really cared about the trophies for this game as with hosts leaving and ending matches constantly it always felt near impossible to realistically achieve. 

Game’s fun enough, but expecting a minimum of 2000 matches played, more likely to hit close to 5000ish, due to Jason priority, it just never felt doable outside of a 30-40hour boosting session, which just isn’t for me, sounds absolutely miserable. Life is way too short to waste 3-4 days on a Platinum that nobody cares about.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, MemegodOshi said:

Thanks so much!  Only Trophy hunters, like myself, can relate to the passion and resentment of unlocking and trophies forever being unobtainable. 

1 hour ago, iChucklez said:

So, it's confirmed the matches and kills for Jason trophies are not tracking anymore?

Yes. Gun put out a final update to the game which eliminates problems that players had with the database e.g. progress being reset, etc. Along with this update, the trophies now no longer work. The only trophies that are obtainable now are the trophies can you can get in one single match, so more less trophies with tasks that you only have to do once and not 13 or 100. 

So nearly all the trophies now are unobtainable and people are pissed. We’re trying to get the developers to put out a fix. 

• Like 4

What a bummer, I was hoping to hop on to this game after dead by daylight but now it has become a worthless piece of game to me. Why on earth would they just break the game especially since there are still players playing this game??? 

Edited by Hecu93
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Hecu93 said:

What a bummer, I was hoping to hop on to this game after dead by daylight but now it has become a worthless piece of game to me. Why on earth would they just break the game especially since there are still players playing this game??? 

I don’t think they intentionally broke the trophies but the fact that they were aware about it, it’s not acceptable, and the fact they don’t even care or bother to try to even fix it. Absolute let down. 

Edited by AlexEquillex_
  • Like 4