Most Likely Unobtainable Per Recent Update

Call me crazy but is there a way to get into contact with the developers and maybe even offer money to make the database available for even just a month. I don’t personally care about my account because it can never be 100%, but seeing these people with clean lists get screwed like this is pretty bad.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, YuckMeAgain said:

Call me crazy but is there a way to get into contact with the developers and maybe even offer money to make the database available for even just a month. I don’t personally care about my account because it can never be 100%, but seeing these people with clean lists get screwed like this is pretty bad.

No i totally agree with you, i would be up for this. I mean we could try but they would probably turn down the offer.

39 minutes ago, YuckMeAgain said:

16 minutes ago, AlexEquillex_ said:

No i totally agree with you, i would be up for this. I mean we could try but they would probably turn down the offer.

If either of you guys, or someone else manages to get in touch with them and gets a not-unrealistic price answer out of them, I'd consider contributing significantly to this effort

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, YuckMeAgain said:

4 minutes ago, AJ_-_808 said:

If either of you guys, or someone else manages to get in touch with them and gets a not-unrealistic price answer out of them, I'd consider contributing significantly to this effort

I would actually give a small fund as a group of us if we could do it, i just really want them to patch the trophies, especially since i’m only missing the 4 match trophies. They’ve more less thrown a big ‘fuck you’ at us.

I have a sneaky feeling something similar will happen with Texas chainsaw at some point, it's obvious they despise trophies. Stuff like this has a much higher risk of happening when dealing with people like these. I think I'm gonna steer clear in the future. I really feel bad for you guys I know I would be pretty angry.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, JAK-KRIEG said:

I have a sneaky feeling something similar will happen with Texas chainsaw at some point, it's obvious they despise trophies. Stuff like this has a much higher risk of happening when dealing with people like these. I think I'm gonna steer clear in the future. I really feel bad for you guys I know I would be pretty angry.

I don’t think they despise trophy hunters or trophies in general. I just think they like to make difficult and time consuming lists so that those people that actually get the 100% look like they’ve earned it.

The TCM list doesn’t look bad at all, a lot of natural based stuff, but it also asks for 1972 matches played. I hope it’s good enough for me to play that many, as I have it pre-ordered in the hopes it’ll replace DbD for me for a few months at least. 

• Like 1

On 7/6/2023 at 9:55 PM, squaresoft4ever7 said:

Isn't this same dev releasing Texas Chainsaw Massacre about a month from now too?  Talk about bad timing, definitely not getting that now.

Yup, maybe enough people passing on that will make them realize they maybe shouldn't have fucked over a community that was loyal to them for 6 years

On 7/8/2023 at 9:31 AM, vonheindrich said:

Yup, maybe enough people passing on that will make them realize they maybe shouldn't have fucked over a community that was loyal to them for 6 years

Didn't most of us get it from ps plus though? I did at least and thank feck for that.

Edited by JAK-KRIEG
Update
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, vonheindrich said:

Yeah let’s not do that. Same publisher, different development team. Let’s not punish and take away from the work a dev team has done purely because the publishers are a bit dick-ish 

• Like 1

It might be just be a bug with the latest update. But if the progress for trophies isn't working and everyones progress resets. When they patch it, how will they restore everyones progress? Otherwise they are starting to kill this game quickly it looks like before "The Texas chainsaw massacre" game comes out. They could of actually disabled the servers that specifically tracks trophies/achievements. This doesn't look good if it's the case. I can imagine how many people would be pissed if they were nearly done.

all I know is my save data stored on server instead of my console ill be avoiding like the plague in future 

think every person who's played in last week should be entitled to a discount on next game as compensation for my time wasted!!!

On 07/07/2023 at 7:53 AM, MANU1950 said:

Repoker of Jason don't work

I write in this site

http://jasonkillsbugs.com/

Write all

Wow, you were a 100% account too. Looks like not anymore ?. Welcome to my world I guess, now you can just let go, all your tension, all your frustrations. Just release that shit now, you can play what you want.

Edited by ElektrickRage
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, Oberlin1694 said:

Yeah let’s not do that. Same publisher, different development team. Let’s not punish and take away from the work a dev team has done purely because the publishers are a bit dick-ish 

Seems like an even better idea I mean we the fans have a small voice but having a big company that's putting big money in your pocket getting pizzed at you for screwing the player base and thus having them boycott the game your putting out that was set to make them money would probably spurr them to fix it I know if my income source got mad at me for screwing someone in the past I'd try to make it right so I have an employer in the future 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

Seems like an even better idea I mean we the fans have a small voice but having a big company that's putting big money in your pocket getting pizzed at you for screwing the player base and thus having them boycott the game your putting out that was set to make them money would probably spurr them to fix it I know if my income source got mad at me for screwing someone in the past I'd try to make it right so I have an employer in the future 

This would've much more likely worked if trophy hunters weren't the very small minority.

12 hours ago, MANU1950 said:

Letting me fight for something that I consider important to me, I am not asking you to understand or judge me, but rather that you respect it. If you don't agree with me, I accept it, but comments like that don't help me. I'm just looking for all those affected to solve this. Who can I talk about this with if not with you, people like me who have been harmed by a bad action by the devs. It is not a moment of division but of union. I ask for kindness and understanding, if I'm having a bad time and as I said it's just something digital with no real importance but it's my feelings

Thank you for fighting for me too MANU. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dauersack said:

Lasted longer than I anticipated to be honest. When this game was free on PsPlus I downloaded it, later when it came to making a decision to start or avoid it I decided to avoid it after looking into it. Super grindy crap looking game where most of the fun is outside of your control, a mess of a development team, notoriously unstable servers and this whole lawsuit thing happening in the background, not something I wanted to deal with and I am obviously glad for it now. Honestly sucks for anyone who got hit by it, yeah several years time for many players and all that, but still some people deal with several shutdowns or have other things interfere to reduce the priority of a game, to just kill the trophies without any warning and not bothering to fix it is a dick move, the people in charge are unprofessional and have shown a severe lack of respect towards a part of their player base, definitely avoiding any future games from these shit developers and publisher.

^^ THIS 100%

That game dev studio is definitely Bankrupt  Bound. Gamers and Fans do not Forget. 

Edited by Tomba25
  • Like 1