Hello!

KarateKiwii

Hello Everyone.

I just thought I'd pop over to the forums and have a look about the place. I must say, I'm really enjoying this site and what it has to offer. The community seem very helpful and always open for a chat.

I'll tell you a little bit about my brief gaming history. My first ever gaming console was the GameCube which I received from my Mum and Dad for Christmas in 2003. When I first opened it, that was when my love of gaming all started out. I loved playing Simpson's Hit & Run and Need For Speed on it. It was like a gift sent from heaven at the time. The year after, I put all of my money towards a PlayStation 2. I spent hours on end on that console. Star Wars Battlefront and Pink Panther were my two classic favourites. I used to love playing split-screen on Star Wars with my brother. Then in 2008 or thereabouts I got my PlayStation 3 Slim for Christmas, that I still have today full working and never had any problems. And in 2013, I went down to my local GAME shop to pick-up my pre-ordered PlayStation 4 at the midnight launch. It was a great experience meeting a bunch of friendly gamers so hyped as I was. I have been playing on my old account for many years, but I forgot the password. So here I am today, making a fresh start at all my games and trophies!

If you'd like to play someday or just have a casual chat just send me a friend request saying your from the site and I'll be sure to accept you. 

Sorry for the long post, hehe.  :lol:

Edited by KarateKiwii

Hello Everyone.

I just thought I'd pop over to the forums and have a look about the place. I must say, I'm really enjoying this site and what it has to offer. The community seem very helpful and always open for a chat.

I'll tell you a little bit about my brief gaming history. My first ever gaming console was the GameCube which I received from my Mum and Dad for Christmas in 2003. When I first opened it, that was when my love of gaming all started out. I loved playing Simpson's Hit & Run and Need For Speed on it. It was like a gift sent from heaven at the time. The year after, I put all of my money towards a PlayStation 2. I spent hours on end on that console. Star Wars Battlefront and Pink Panther were my two classic favourites. I used to love playing split-screen on Star Wars with my brother. Then in 2008 or thereabouts I got my PlayStation 3 Slim for Christmas, that I still have today full working and never had any problems. And in 2013, I went down to my local GAME shop to pick-up my pre-ordered PlayStation 4 at the midnight launch. It was a great experience meeting a bunch of friendly gamers so hyped as I was. I have been playing on my old account for many years, but I forgot the password. So here I am today, making a fresh start at all my games and trophies!

If you'd like to play someday or just have a casual chat just send me a friend request saying your from the site and I'll be sure to accept you. 

Sorry for the long post, hehe.  :lol:

aaaannnndddddd, you are automatically Cool AF!

Welcome to PSNP!

• Like 1