Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 starts May 1st!

That's a great game for plat #100 :yay:.

Thanks bud :) I thought so to xD Speaking of the game, anything different? :P

Also bud had some trouble last night uploading, so midnight today I'll upload part 3,4 and 5, hopefully you will watch then tomorrow, the trials trophy we indeed need another playthough, I'll stick to the main story for you and then I'll work on that later on

Thanks bud, great match. Congrats on your Dragons Crown plat, loved that game! And good luck with the rest of Pier Solar.

Thanks mate :) pier solar is indeed a beautiful game, reminded me so much of my beloved old school games I played as a kid xD

Ps4 release date is 13 november which is around the same time as Need For Speed, Black Ops 3 and fallout 4

Ok, I thought it was possible to buy it in the PS Store. Luckily I don't play NFS and CoD. Might try Fallout 4 after a year when Bethesda got rid of most of the bugs, glitches, and freezes. 

Thanks bud :) I thought so to xD Speaking of the game, anything different? :P

Also bud had some trouble last night uploading, so midnight today I'll upload part 3,4 and 5, hopefully you will watch then tomorrow, the trials trophy we indeed need another playthough, I'll stick to the main story for you and then I'll work on that later on

That's ok bud, Metal Gear Rising and Catherine are keeping my occupied. I'm also still working on the member interview questions.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

Just started Gravity Rush.. omg!! Its so good. I totally can't wait for the remaster and the sequel next year. :) Btw I can't wait to pick up Phantom Pain tomorrow either. May not win this league either but oh well. I've mainly just been doing this for fun. Maybe one day. ^_^

Edited by Cielle
  • Like 3

Just started Gravity Rush.. omg!! Its so good. I totally can't wait for the remaster and the sequel next year. :) Btw I can't wait to pick up Phantom Pain tomorrow either. May not win this league either but oh well. I've mainly just been doing this for fun. Maybe one day. ^_^

Fun is the main reason why you should participate in this league :)

• Like 2

Fun is the main reason why you should participate in this league :)

Yep yep. ^_^

Kinda stalled a bit on Gravity Rush cause I'm doing some work around the house to get the money for Phantom Pain but I managed to get my 1st gold medal not too long ago! These other challenges will have to wait when I get better upgrades. Dx

Yep yep. ^_^

Kinda stalled a bit on Gravity Rush cause I'm doing some work around the house to get the money for Phantom Pain but I managed to get my 1st gold medal not too long ago! These other challenges will have to wait when I get better upgrades. Dx

Yeah just leave them to last. Theyre not that hard tbh. Only the sliding ones are pretty annoying.

• Like 1

The Inferno Health Race still haunts me.

You'll get used to it in no time.

Oh yeah i remember that race... oh the horror!D :

Can't wait to see how it performs control wise on PS4. And yeah I'm pretty sure, kinda got the hang of it now though.

I really think the game would run better on a vita but we'll see... Edited by Zone Hunter

So I got propositioned by some random girl??? last night.  She wanted me to platinum Child of Eden for her and she'd get me two platinums!!!!!  The Amazing Spider Man and Shrek.  :/

It was really hard but I was able to resist and tell her good luck finding someone to help her out.  :facepalm:

• Like 3

So I got propositioned by some random girl??? last night.  She wanted me to platinum Child of Eden for her and she'd get me two platinums!!!!!  The Amazing Spider Man and Shrek.  :/

It was really hard but I was able to resist and tell her good luck finding someone to help her out.  :facepalm:

Lol, are you sure it was a girl and not some dude pretending? 

Can't wait to see how it performs control wise on PS4. And yeah I'm pretty sure, kinda got the hang of it now though.

I'm sure that sliding will be a lot easier, unless the developers use the motion controls.

Oh yeah i remember that race... oh the horror!D :

Let's hope GR2 doesn't have a lot challenges like that, I wouldn't be able to handle it.

wow thats awesome bud, glad you're also playing Catherine :D part 5 is currently uploading

Yeah, I'm getting the hang of it. Thnx bud, I'll watch them later today.

You're a stronger man than me dood. The chance to get someone to add The Amazing Spiderman AND Shrek plats to my collection?! Too tempting to pass up

• Like 1