Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 underway!

Just looking for clarification of this rule.

Any game, which is not 'cross-saveable', that has a 50th place in the top 50 fastest achievers with a time of 6 hours or under will not be counted. There will be no exceptions to this, including spots on the leaderboard you suspect to have been hacked.

Does this mean that if all top 50 are under 6 hours or just one under 6 hours? 

Also wondering if at the time of getting trophies all times are 6 hours plus but after a couple days all games are under 6 hours would it still count? 

Also if it's OK to have a few under 6 hours in the top 50 what if we complete the game in under 6 hours does it still count? 

Edited by DEMONICRUBLE18

2 minutes ago, DEMONICRUBLE18 said:

Just looking for clarification of this rule.

Any game, which is not 'cross-saveable', that has a 50th place in the top 50 fastest achievers with a time of 6 hours or under will not be counted. There will be no exceptions to this, including spots on the leaderboard you suspect to have been hacked.

Does this mean that if all top 50 are under 6 hours or just one under 6 hours? 

All 50 that have a time of 6 hours or less won't yield any points.

38 minutes ago, DEMONICRUBLE18 said:

Also wondering if at the time of getting trophies all times are 6 hours plus but after a couple days all games are under 6 hours would it still count? 

As long as there are still times of 6+ hours in the top 50 at the time the fixture ends, it still counts. Even if all those 6+ hours times have disappeared two days later.

39 minutes ago, DEMONICRUBLE18 said:

Also if it's OK to have a few under 6 hours in the top 50 what if we complete the game in under 6 hours does it still count? 

Yes, as long as at least the 50th place in the fastest achievers is 6+ hours. If you complete a game in 5 hours but the 50th time in the fastest achievers is still 6+ hours, it will count for points.

36 minutes ago, DEMONICRUBLE18 said:

OK so my Bravo Team plat that I just got would count since there are a few have taken 6 hours+ in the top 50? 

Yes.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ShogunCroCop said:

Fair enough. To be fair, I am trying to go for the only trophy remaining in MLB The Show 18 so I can get the plat. In 5 tries, I have not yet gotten it. So unless I get it before SUnday, I am not likely to get a point.

Good luck getting the last trophy. 

8 hours ago, DEMONICRUBLE18 said:

Yay I have points then lol. 

Yes and you are dominating me my good sir. Congrats on your win. :) Not sure if I can pull anything out in two days. Focusing on finishing AC Origins DLC and starting the new God of War :D 

55 minutes ago, Zach said:

Yes and you are dominating me my good sir. Congrats on your win. :) Not sure if I can pull anything out in two days. Focusing on finishing AC Origins DLC and starting the new God of War :D 

I'm going to be working on Sims 3 which will probably take a few days and I'm back at work tomorrow so you have a chance to catch up. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, DEMONICRUBLE18 said:

OK so my Bravo Team plat that I just got would count since there are a few have taken 6 hours+ in the top 50? 

Congrats on the Bravo Team plat, luv to see the VR getting some play. Quick question with the no death trophy do you have to do it in one sitting start to finish or can you just chapter select it over a few, thanks 

1 hour ago, cjshaitan said:

Congrats on the Bravo Team plat, luv to see the VR getting some play. Quick question with the no death trophy do you have to do it in one sitting start to finish or can you just chapter select it over a few, thanks 

You don't have to do it in one sitting, however I do recommend finishing the level before leaving since you can't resume from your checkpoint. You have to start from the beginning of whatever level you're on. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Kent10201 said:

It's a bronze league party in here. :dance:

Lol, how r u going ? Is it a Bronze trophy spree ?

Presently I am getting schooled by some dude no lifing telltale games. It is beautiful to watch. Just don't tell him I am stuck in FFXIV with the never ending story for at least another 30hrs and the trophies ran out long ago. ?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, cjshaitan said:

Presently I am getting schooled by some dude no lifing telltale games. It is beautiful to watch. Just don't tell him I am stuck in FFXIV with the never ending story for at least another 30hrs and the trophies ran out long ago. 1f607.png

It's going great.....in the anime department not the trophy department. I've earned a whole three trophies in the last two days and watched ten episodes of My Hero Academia instead. xD

A fellow FF fan. Don't worry I won't tell him. ;)

Edited by Kent10201
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, cjshaitan said:

Presently I am getting schooled by some dude no lifing telltale games. It is beautiful to watch. Just don't tell him I am stuck in FFXIV with the never ending story for at least another 30hrs and the trophies ran out long ago. ?

Guess I’m the no lifer. Sorry if I upset you. Oh and good luck with FF lmao

Edited by Bombstriker
  • Like 2

Yup, again I’m the newbie! Now I know though and yes I can’t believe it took me this long to play Batman. Fantastic! Can’t put it down... obviously ?. I won’t judge you for thinking it’s strange to play a game for more than an hour. Besides this is a competition hehe. Best of luck next couple days!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DEMONICRUBLE18 said:

I was going to play Sims 3 but it keeps freezing on me, so now I'm playing South Park Stick Of Truth. 

Which I like but I really wanted to finish Sims 3. I'll probably get back into in the future. 

Don't play The Sims 3: Pets. It's 100% worse. Don't feel bad about The Sims 3, took me six years to platinum it!