Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 winner: Banana_Sausage47!

I literally stroll through them all barring the fast egg balancing, I have lost almost every time on that damn game!!

Ouch, my controller only had a problem moving forward, which killed me many times in other games when I should've been standing still. I don't think I failed the egg game a single time.

On the PS3 version I got lucky and got the balancing and slingshot at the start when they're slow. On the Vita it was a lot easier to get this and aced it on the 5th try.

On the PS3 version I got lucky and got the balancing and slingshot at the start when they're slow. On the Vita it was a lot easier to get this and aced it on the 5th try.

Just quoting most recent post regarding this topic ....

Is it only me who doesn't remember any of these minigames at all on Thieves in Time? Were they really that tough? :o

Also was gonna put TIT instead of Thieves in time till I realised what it said, made me laugh at least lol. :P

• Like 4

Just quoting most recent post regarding this topic ....

Is it only me who doesn't remember any of these minigames at all on Thieves in Time? Were they really that tough? :o

Also was gonna put TIT instead of Thieves in time till I realised what it said, made me laugh at least lol. :P

If I am honest dood I hate minigames full stop!! I totally sucked at the Bentley ones as well, Alter Ego drove me insane!!! Minigames are my ultimate dislike in games!!

*Prepares just in case Boooda is coming to fight me this round*

as in prepare, I mean hide....

Dude, he's from Canada. And I'm pretty sure I saw a picture of him wearing a Futbol shirt, how tough can he be?
  • Like 2

FIXTURE 6 RESULTS

PLATINUM LEAGUE

theshywaterguy (44) - (29) HcG-_Clawz

X18JELLO18X (27) - (2) Precision-Playy

pridefc83 (5) - (0) ganryu_pl

ToxiKirby (45) - (72) HcG-_Terror (2)

Mah2c (9) - (143) pureproteinman (2)

GOLD LEAGUE

xZoneHunter (0) - (24) Gregorymany

(1) Hemiak (73) - (3) sinnriel

(1) Boooda56 (74) - (52) NIALLERMANBUZ (1)

Somalia99 (58) - (45) ShogunCroCop

(1) x9zachattack5x (134) - (44) Kochiya-Shana (1)

SILVER LEAGUE

zajac9999 (34) - (21) omar280792

(1) TheLastSurvivorD (24) - (102) jem12345 (2)

VASORAT13 (63) - (0) TheAkittaja123

ReimiSaionji9742 (38) - (20) allenbird

Grindcore12391 (19) - (25) Jarethgeason

BRONZE LEAGUE

Raitandrul (103) - (62) Blanc_WhiteHeart

whoadreader (45) - (0) trophybros

man_with_wdjat (21) - (28) freddie1989

Jiwan01 (6) - (37) Ichiban-Hybrid

me3lingual (12) - (N/A) Antielectron

Sorry these were late doods, I'll update league tables later on today and drop a post when I have finished

Edited by Wdjat Prinny Doods
  • Like 4

Sweet I am 2-0 against Prinny!!! Well played sir, Disgaea and Cloudberry Kingdom have given me bragging rights!!

I go on holiday tomorrow so my next 2 fixtures are automatic wins for my opponents, me3lingual we can call it 2-1 buddy but you wont feel justified when its free LOL.

Good match, survivor. I'm sorry I went overkill, but I'm just trying to plow through borrowed games before I have to give them back.

My bro is one zero away from being branded inactive. I'm 95% sure he's leaving after this season, but I wish he didn't give up on the league so easily.

I won't be active for the first day or so. I'll be binge watching the new season of Orange is the New Black with my fiancee this weekend.

If I've said it once brother. Get a 2nd TV and a Chromecast so you can play while she watches Netflix. My wife's been waiting for the new season as well.