Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 winner: Banana_Sausage47!

Is it wierd that I think of Clawz as one of the "bad guys" of the league because of his permanent Vaas trophy card?

I'm one of the good guys, i swear  :(

Lol you still remember my Vaas trophy card? its been like 2 months since i changed it or something haha. (since the new premium member trophy cards)

Reason is just because Far Cry 3 is one of my favourite games and you gotta admit that Vaas is one of the most badass villain in gaming history.

Edited by HcG Clawz

I just realized i got 52 points yesterday. Thats my day record for this season damm.

Next season im going for it and i'll be going for at least triple digits every fixture. Boooda and somalia prepare  B) and the others of plat league of course :D

• Like 1

I'm one of the good guys, i swear  :(

Lol you still remember my Vaas trophy card? its been like 2 months since i changed it or something haha. (since the new premium member trophy cards)

Reason is just because Far Cry 3 is one of my favourite games and you gotta admit that Vaas is one of the most badass villain in gaming history.

I do like 90% of my surfing of this site on my phone and it still loads the old cards when I'm browsing the forums.

I only got bronze trophies and scored 3 points, also the Ys guide is about 75%-80% finished :dance:.

Also Prinny what do you think about giving more for SO4 trophies :awesome:? Someting like:

:bronze: 10 points

:silver: 20

:gold: 60

:platinum: 120 :P

Publicly I can't endorse this point system but a lot of stuff happens behind the scenes so who knows, I might "accidentally" count Star Ocean trophies with this point system dood ;)

Wow. A lot happening on these pages. Welcome back Dragon.

Dragon Age Origins continues to not disappoint. I have had my romance with Morrigan, and now I am doing her romance quest for Flemeth's Grimoire, while simultaneously trying to convince the mages at Circle Tower to fight for the Grey Warden cause. I literally have been an hour or more late to work these past 3 days because I have not been able to put this game down.

It's just slow going on the trophies for this game.

At some point we had to much people on the waiting list so we decided to make an extra league called the mangaese league which had like 8 poeple in it, but that was only for 1 season as the season after it there were exactly 40 people so we went further with the 4 normal leagues.

• Like 1

Any kind soul could tell me what was the Manganese league? :P

A few a seasons ago there were so many people on the waiting list that Precision made the Manganese league since there were enough people for it. Only lasted 2 seasons though because Precision came up with the purge rule to help weed out the numerous inactive people we had back then and there haven't been enough people for another manganese league since dood

• Like 1

Publicly I can't endorse this point system but a lot of stuff happens behind the scenes so who knows, I might "accidentally" count Star Ocean trophies with this point system dood ;)

Good enough for me dood. I'm sure Clawz, Shana, and Precision would like that too.

Wow. A lot happening on these pages. Welcome back Dragon.

Dragon Age Origins continues to not disappoint. I have had my romance with Morrigan, and now I am doing her romance quest for Flemeth's Grimoire, while simultaneously trying to convince the mages at Circle Tower to fight for the Grey Warden cause. I literally have been an hour or more late to work these past 3 days because I have not been able to put this game down.

It's just slow going on the trophies for this game.

Thnx Shogun :D.

Lol, yeah DAO had me hooked too. The Awakening expansion is awesome too, it happens around 6 months after the DAO story. Soldier's Keep, Stone Prisoner, and Return to Ostagar DLCs happen during DAO (although Stone Prisoner should be free ever since EA stopped using online passes and promotional passes for new copies). Golems of Amgarrak and Witch Hunt happen after DA Awakening. Leliana's Song (prequel) and Darkspawn Chronicles (alternate universe) aren't connected to the main story.

If you do Leilani's song before you finish Origins you can find her special armor during tr main game. And it's easily the best rogue armor available.

Edit: one more FYI - DO NOT run Amgarakk before playing Awakening. The enemies are all around level 30 and it is incredibly difficult with a level 20ish Origins character.

Edited by Hemiak
  • Like 1

Good enough for me dood. I'm sure Clawz, Shana, and Precision would like that too.

Deffinitly :D

next season i'm aiming for at least triple digits score every fixture while playing SO at the same time

So that should deffinitly help me :awesome:

Edited by HcG Clawz

If you do Leilani's song before you finish Origins you can find her special armor during tr main game. And it's easily the best rogue armor available.

Edit: one more FYI - DO NOT run Amgarakk before playing Awakening. The enemies are all around level 30 and it is incredibly difficult with a level 20ish Origins character.

Awesome. Thanks for the tips.

Awesome. Thanks for the tips.

Oh yeah, forgot about that. Leliana's Song, Darkspawn Chronicles, Golems of Amgarrak, and Witch Hunt all add weapons, armor, and other equipment to DAO and DA Awakening. If you're planning to do GoA, take a look at the guide here on PSNP. There's a list of items that gives you 100% to evade almost all the attacks and can be equipped by warriors, rogues and mages. This is extremely useful for beating the Harvester on Hard. I believe these items are from DAO, DAA and the Return to Ostagar DLC.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

Oh yeah, forgot about that. Leliana's Song, Darkspawn Chronicles, Golems of Amgarrak, and Witch Hunt all add weapons, armor, and other equipment to DAO and DA Awakening. If you're planning to do GoA, take a look at the guide here on PSNP. There's a list of items that gives you 100% to evade almost all the attacks and can be equipped by warriors, rogues and mages. This is extremely useful for beating the Harvester on Hard. I believe these items are from DAO, DAA and the Return to Ostagar DLC.

I will peruse all of this for sure either tonight or tomorrow. I am looking to knock it out fully by this weekend.

I will peruse all of this for sure either tonight or tomorrow. I am looking to knock it out fully by this weekend.

I've been reading you comments on the game - Dragon Age: Origins- and have thought in playing it, however some people say the combat is pretty slow. After watching some videos I kind of agree with it but I can't know for sure as I haven't played it yet.

Do you agree about the combat being too slow? Are there any other noticebale ''flaws'' ?