Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 winner: Banana_Sausage47!

You are correct about the score, but wrong about it being a dirty trick.  I am perfectly okay with it.

Unless you really cheated for some reason.  Why?  Did you cheat in some way?  Did you have someone earn your trophies for you?  Did you hack them?

Otherwise, I see nothing wrong with it.

Edited by me3lingual
  • Like 1

You are correct about the score, but wrong about it being a dirty trick.  I am perfectly okay with it.

Unless you really cheated for some reason.  Why?  Did you cheat in some way?  Did you have someone earn your trophies for you?  Did you hack them?

Otherwise, I see nothing wrong with it.

I guess I failed making a joke  :facepalm:

By dirty trick I meant that I earned a silver trophy against the ''bronze man'' :P thus not being ''fair''

Edited by Raitandrul

I am having some trouble with the Broodmother. Not a lot. My party just runs in as soon as they get the chance so they die early, leaving only me. I stand on the stone blocks and plug away with a ranged weapon.

I found as u continued playing that ranged is the way to go. I usually take Allistair beefed up with every hp, armor, and threat skill I can give him. Wynn set up with healing and some trap/debilitating stuff, and either Morrigan set up for Max damage if I'm a rogue, or Leliana with bow skills for my Mage play. On my warrior play I dropped Allistair and took all 3 ladies. Ranged is the bomb in this game.

I found as u continued playing that ranged is the way to go. I usually take Allistair beefed up with every hp, armor, and threat skill I can give him. Wynn set up with healing and some trap/debilitating stuff, and either Morrigan set up for Max damage if I'm a rogue, or Leliana with bow skills for my Mage play. On my warrior play I dropped Allistair and took all 3 ladies. Ranged is the bomb in this game.

Sure is.

I got past it last night with Morrigan, Wynne, and Leliana. Now I am going to Redcliffe to recruit Arl Eamon and then it's off to contain the blight. I am so close to the end of this game. And so close to the plat.

Sure is.

I got past it last night with Morrigan, Wynne, and Leliana. Now I am going to Redcliffe to recruit Arl Eamon and then it's off to contain the blight. I am so close to the end of this game. And so close to the plat.

are you doing the two play through method or making saves so you can get both sides of each story in one run? Edited by Hemiak

Good match, jarethgeason. Even with my army of 13 games, I still couldn't manage to get a DW. Now allenbird is my last hope for me winning the silver league. I hope he pulls through.

I like the idea of golden games, but I have one question about it. Can people choose a game someone else has already chosen? That way, games that multiple people want as golden games will have a greater chance of making it on the list.

Dang Somalia, good match.

Glad my idea turned out to be interesting enough for the admins to take it seriously. Unless everybody hates it, In which case I was totally joking and I can't believe WDJAT took me seriously.

• Like 3

Good match, jarethgeason. Even with my army of 13 games, I still couldn't manage to get a DW. Now allenbird is my last hope for me winning the silver league. I hope he pulls through.

I like the idea of golden games, but I have one question about it. Can people choose a game someone else has already chosen? That way, games that multiple people want as golden games will have a greater chance of making it on the list.

Ah can't believe I forgot to address this in the post, no a game can only be chosen once for the list dood.

Edited by Wdjat Prinny Doods

I just realized my new kitty is gamer.  She was trying to open my 3DS, and was also caught playing Mirror's Edge without the game actually showing up on the screen.  I know for a fact I wasn't playing it, because I had only just reinstalled it today.  Anyway, with this last fixture, I have completed the second of my three goals I set for myself this season.  So, either way, this has been a successful season for me.  Yay!

me3lingual's THL Season 8 Goals

Defeat freddie1989 and make the score 1-2: Complete!

Defeat man_with_wdjat and make the score 2-2: In Progress...

Score enough points to avoid the dreaded Purge Message: Complete!

• Like 1

GOLD LEAGUE

(2) Somalia99 (54) - (56) Hemiak (2)

• Episodic games can't be golden games ( Ex. TellTale's Walking Dead, Wolf Among Us, etc.)

And on this day, the screams of a Somalian could be heard across the globe. 

• Like 4

I'll update league tables tomorrow morning but I'll now announce the new feature:

Next season we will be introducing Golden Games (credit to Hemiak for the idea). Golden Games will be games whose trophies will be counted for double points during a fixture. There will be a different golden game for a fixture meaning there will bea total of 9 golden games during the season. I was originally going to do just one game for a season but the admins had agreed that having one wouldn't be fair since the one game could be something a few people already completed so with 9 games in season it should increase the chances of there being at least 1 game you haven't completed.

So this is how it will work: At the end of the season you guys will choose a game you would like to be a golden game next season (obviously would need at least 9 games chosen, and also only 1 choice per competitor) and if there are more than 9 choices I'll throw all the choices in a RNG then the 9 games chosen from that will be the golden games. When the games are chosen I will put the list on the opening post so it will give you doods time to get a game you are possibly interested in from the list. Here is the criteria a game must meet to qualify to be a golden game:

• The 50th time of the fastest achievers list must be over 3 days
  • Episodic games can't be golden games ( Ex. TellTale's Walking Dead, Wolf Among Us, etc.)
  • Games with any cross save autopopable trophies aren't allowed
We want the games to be somewhat lengthy ones so that this system won't be abused. So as long the game meets these standards it will be allowed to be on the list. If you want you can go ahead and choose a game you would like for me to put on the list. So that is it doods, I am pretty excited to give this a try next season and I hope you doods are as well.

Amazing feature, can we nominate games for the golden games? If so, I nominate Star Ocean 4 The Last Hope International. I think it barely fits the criteria ;).

Edited by Dragon-Archon

Well got trophy #6,000 being Fairy Fencer F's platinum and that 100,000,000 gold and 10,000 enemy kill grind was long and boring and my only focus for a few days... since after getting 3 endings done and everything else I was left needing 6,000 enemies and 97,000,000 gold...

Question if a game has multiple regions do all regions qualify or is it a set trophy list?

For example you have games like Persona 4 Golden, Demon's Souls, Catherine, Fairy Fencer F, Omega Quintet, Neptune(series), Tales of, obviously the Disgaea series and a few others which make me curious. This was the only thing that crossed my mind in how this works as would you be basing off trophy list, game name or same game?

As for games with regional differences only games that come to mind are:

• 3D DOT GAME which is actually more lenient for US versions
  • Rune Factory Oceans is known as Rune Factory Tides of Destiny in the US only
  • Saints Row the Third and Saints Row IV both have a few story missions removed depending on version same time though needed for platinum/100%

Hmmm I actually didn't consider this but I think allowing all regions would be the fairer way to go dood

Amazing feature, can we nominate games for the golden games? If so, I nominate Star Ocean 4 The Last Hope International. I think it barely fits the criteria ;).

You are lucky dood, this really did BARELY meet the requirements xD I'll add this to the list, I knew this would get nominated the minute I first heard of the golden game idea lol

are you doing the two play through method or making saves so you can get both sides of each story in one run?

A little bit of both. Since Alistair can only be romanced by a female, I am doing 2 playthroughs and having the female mage make different choices than my male rogue. But Orzammar I did on one playthrough because that just took forever to do.

Next season we will be introducing Golden Games (credit to Hemiak for the idea). Golden Games will be games whose trophies will be counted for double points during a fixture. There will be a different golden game for a fixture meaning there will bea total of 9 golden games during the season. I was originally going to do just one game for a season but the admins had agreed that having one wouldn't be fair since the one game could be something a few people already completed so with 9 games in season it should increase the chances of there being at least 1 game you haven't completed.

So this is how it will work: At the end of the season you guys will choose a game you would like to be a golden game next season (obviously would need at least 9 games chosen, and also only 1 choice per competitor) and if there are more than 9 choices I'll throw all the choices in a RNG then the 9 games chosen from that will be the golden games. When the games are chosen I will put the list on the opening post so it will give you doods time to get a game you are possibly interested in from the list. Here is the criteria a game must meet to qualify to be a golden game:

• The 50th time of the fastest achievers list must be over 3 days
  • Games with any cross save autopopable trophies aren't allowed
We want the games to be somewhat lengthy ones so that this system won't be abused. So as long the game meets these standards it will be allowed to be on the list. If you want you can go ahead and choose a game you would like for me to put on the list. So that is it doods, I am pretty excited to give this a try next season and I hope you doods are as well.

This sounds interesting.

Hmmm I actually didn't consider this but I think allowing all regions would be the fairer way to go dood

You are lucky dood, this really did BARELY meet the requirements xD I'll add this to the list, I knew this would get nominated the minute I first heard of the golden game idea lol

Yeah, I'm extremely grateful the PS3 version has 1 disk (unlike the Xbox version), otherwise it would count as an episodic game :P.

A little bit of both. Since Alistair can only be romanced by a female, I am doing 2 playthroughs and having the female mage make different choices than my male rogue. But Orzammar I did on one playthrough because that just took forever to do.

If you're planning on doing only 1 full playthrough, make a different save before starting the Landsmeet. The decisions there and during the night right before the final quest starts affect the 4 endings.

• Like 1

I read somewhere that the trophy requirement is basically only sleeping with that person. Which usually requires you to do the full romance stuff, but that you can actually use Isabella to add an extra person to the mix, thereby "romancing" Allistair on a male playthrough. I did not test this however, it's just something I read and I can't remember where.

I read somewhere that the trophy requirement is basically only sleeping with that person. Which usually requires you to do the full romance stuff, but that you can actually use Isabella to add an extra person to the mix, thereby "romancing" Allistair on a male playthrough. I did not test this however, it's just something I read and I can't remember where.

Lol, seriously? I thought that was only possible on a female playthrough.

My vote for the golden game goes to Yakuza 4, need some incentive to start such long game. Besides, it was free for Plus members not too long ago, making this a ''fair'' game for the majority of the participants of this league.

Last fastest 100% was over 1 week: https://psnprofiles.com/100-club/826-YAKUZA-4

Good choice, I need to dive into this as well. Added to the list dood

• Like 1