Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 winner: Banana_Sausage47!

CWC ROUND 1 RESULTS

HcG-_Clawz (2) vs HcG-_Terror (6) vs omar280792 (0) vs pureproteinman (0)

Well in the lowest scoring round in CWC history no one is eliminated since there is a tie for the lowest score during that round but now the 2 people with the lowest score at the end of round 2 will be eliminated. Round 2 of the CWC has begun doods.

Slow_Clap.gif

• Like 1

Lmao didn't think I would even go through to the next round since I literally had no time to play yesterday. But I even managed to get the 2nd highest score this round :awesome: If it wasn't for that jump trophy I wouldn't have gotten any points since those black tracks I'm doing are quite hard .

Lmao didn't think I would even go through to the next round since I literally had no time to play yesterday. But I even managed to get the 2nd highest score this round :awesome: If it wasn't for that jump trophy I wouldn't have gotten any points since those black tracks I'm doing are quite hard .

Would've been awesome to have three players with 0 in the first round. 

Congrats pureproteinman with winning the CWC.

Today's also the second anniversary for THL :dance:

That was intense!! Congratulations to both contenders, you did a great job xD

Congrats pureproteinman! It was a very close match :)

Wow! So close. Congrats to all the winners and to Protein on a great season.

Damn, that was a close championship match. Congrats pureproteinman on winning the CWC title!  :)

Thanks everyone, i've been close to winning the cwc many times but this time was my time :D

Good match Terror that's called a close one :D

• Like 1

Sweet. Prinny's last ride.

I raise a beer to you.

There's still the BBQ pool party later tonight for Prinny's farewell and THL's second anniversary (and this time I hired a professional BBQ chef to do the cooking :awesome: ). Everyone is invited to my penthouse-lair, just remember to keep out of the treasure room... any injuries or death that occur when trying to enter said room isn't my responsibility :P. Besides that, all other areas can be visited freely.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 2

League tables are updated doods. Now when is this BBQ pool party suppose to start? I'm craving some grilled sardines :holy:

Right now dood, it's an all you can eat buffet. Clawz brought a few of those infinite Prinny juice fountains too. 

Thnx for all your hard work dood, to Prinny two_smileys_drinking_beer_together_zps91

• Like 3

After 2 years it finally happened, I made an Anime Planet account. Now it's your turn Prinny dood.

Anyway, feel free to add or post your own AP usernames:

DragonArchon.jpg

It would seem that without the Prinny regime, this is gonna turn into Anime Watcher's League.

Quick, someone bring a prinny in before it's too late! :o

Edited by Walter-kun
  • Like 1