Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 winner: Banana_Sausage47!

But this is a brand new pool game, it's played in the pool :awesome:. You know that luxurious swimming pool at the top of the penthouse-lair.

:blah:

(Sticks fingers in his ears while slowly backing away)......Are you saying something? I can't hear you. 

Don't look directly into his eyes. Don't look into his eyes.

*Stands right in front of MStalker58*

Gotcha :P, now look...

ca7c7044a0fcf01f956a0846f6cf25dd.jpg

WHY??? Why did I just click on that? I knew it was a trick, but the mystery of the unknown and the alluring spoiler tag was too much to resist. I consider myself to be somewhat intelligent, but I just turned into every character in a horror movie who thinks it's a good idea to go investigate that strange noise coming from the attic or that it would be best to split up when there is a crazed killer on the loose.  :facepalm:

• Like 1

WHY??? Why did I just click on that? I knew it was a trick, but the mystery of the unknown and the alluring spoiler tag was too much to resist. I consider myself to be somewhat intelligent, but I just turned into every character in a horror movie who thinks it's a good idea to go investigate that strange noise coming from the attic or that it would be best to split up when there is a crazed killer on the loose.  :facepalm:

LOL lol1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862512, mission accomplished.

I'm surprised you didn't mention the couple that decides to sneak off and make out. Those 3 have got to be the most classical examples.

LOL lol1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862512, mission accomplished.

I'm surprised you didn't mention the couple that decides to sneak off and make out. Those 3 have got to be the most classical examples.

to be fair, the couple stuff usually happens before people realize there's actually a serious problem.

Looking forward to getting started ...... was a little worried I may not be able to keep up but then noticed you promoted that joker Couch to the silver league. ( not sure if he got a sympathy vote ). Obviously can't be that hard then. Perfect start time too for Australians, I will have a bronze trophy lined up and ready to go :)

Edited by cjshaitan
  • Like 1

I just wanna say that I feel bad for the people that have to face me for the last two fixtures because that's when I'll be at my A-Game since I'll be going all out for another competition. :awesome:

But you don't even know who you will be going up against... yet. For all we know, Wdjat can just beat you in one fixture to clench the DW :D.

Excited about the season starting, but I'm not sure why since I just realized how bad I'm going to do this season. Currently grinding away at GRID Autosport which well probably last all season (I'm at lvl 44 so only 206 more levels to go. yay!!!) and just started the Mass Effect saga (which is earning me a mighty 1 trophy per day). Not looking good for a high scoring season. Oh well, guess it could be worse. I could be playing SO4.  :lol:

Less than 2 hours to go! Can't wait to see the 1st matchups.

• Like 1

Excited about the season starting, but I'm not sure why since I just realized how bad I'm going to do this season. Currently grinding away at GRID Autosport which well probably last all season (I'm at lvl 44 so only 206 more levels to go. yay!!!) and just started the Mass Effect saga (which is earning me a mighty 1 trophy per day). Not looking good for a high scoring season. Oh well, guess it could be worse. I could be playing SO4.  :lol:

I don't know Dragon has given some serious beat downs in the past with only Star Ocean xD

• Like 1

I'll have you know I've been promoted all the way up to the platinum league since I started SO4 :awesome:.

• Like 1

Platinum League

MStalker58 v Dragon-Archon

Oh look MStalker is your opponent for the 1st round, I think you should show him the power of Star Ocean :P

Really? Really? You have got to be kidding me. I call BS or shenanigans, or whatever you want to call it, on however the matchups were picked. So, I make a few unflattering comments about Dragon always lurking about the platinum lounge and a small joke about Star Ocean, and who do I get in my very first fixture in the platinum league? BOOM, Dragon-Archon. Of course, what a coincidence.  :|

Dragon, I was hoping to face you later in the season. Last night I thought about trying to beat you by getting only trophies in games involving dragons. Thought it would be fitting to beat a dragon in THL while slaying some dragons. You know, kill 2 dragons with 1 stone or however that saying goes. Well, that idea isn't happening. I can't have my very 1st match in platinum be a beatdown from you. This is war. Time to scour the backlog. Is there a Telltale sale going on or anything? I need all the points I can get. Can't be losing to S04!  :angry:

• Like 1