Trophy Hunters League - Season 42 sign-ups still open!

Your hard work on the tables and history almost makes me want to keep going with the league.

I know I'd have massive regrets when I'm trying to do CWC and THTL finals at once and figuring out a plausible game list for those things, so I won't be falling for such tricks, but I do think it's awesome work and really appreciate it.

Or you could just stay you know :P. Just play for the THTL and see how good you'll do in this league. :D

• Like 1

Couldn't agree more with Andrea and her post reminded me that I've been meaning to tell you how much your work is appreciated and you're doing a great job. From bigger projects like updating those tabs to smaller touches like including all the promotions/relegations in your table update post, it's all been great. Finally, someone cool from the Netherlands. It almost makes up for having to put up with the likes of Clawz and Dragon-Archon. Almost.  :P

It's alright i won't go easy on you next season :)

• Like 2

Couldn't agree more with Andrea and her post reminded me that I've been meaning to tell you how much your work is appreciated and you're doing a great job. From bigger projects like updating those tabs to smaller touches like including all the promotions/relegations in your table update post, it's all been great. Finally, someone cool from the Netherlands. It almost makes up for having to put up with the likes of Clawz and Dragon-Archon. Almost.  :P

Excellent, our plan is working evil-smile-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928.

• Like 1

Your hard work on the tables and history almost makes me want to keep going with the league.

I know I'd have massive regrets when I'm trying to do CWC and THTL finals at once and figuring out a plausible game list for those things, so I won't be falling for such tricks, but I do think it's awesome work and really appreciate it.

You know, just like Clawz said, you could just continue participating in the THL whilst putting the focus on the THTL. I know you're someone who always wants to try the best she can but I bet you will have problem keeping up with everyone in the Silver League even if half of your earned trophies for the team league don't count here ;).

Couldn't agree more with Andrea and her post reminded me that I've been meaning to tell you how much your work is appreciated and you're doing a great job. From bigger projects like updating those tabs to smaller touches like including all the promotions/relegations in your table update post, it's all been great. 

Thanks, it's nice to hear that!

Excellent, our plan is working evil-smile-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928.

Pssst, quiet.

:devil:

Edited by LucasV9991
  • Like 3

Or you could just stay you know :P. Just play for the THTL and see how good you'll do in this league. :D

Indeed, and I'm definitely staying now that they have kicked (promoted ? ) both yourself and Pureprotienman out of Gold league. In fact I think Gold League could be renamed to " Aussie league " next season as Jareth and I dominate the feeble competition remaining.

Looking like it's going to be a high scoring final. I deliberately added an unobtainable platinum to my list just because it had a bunch of easy trophies for this, and easy trophies that qualify are scarce enough especially for me right now. Of course the last (and only other) time I deliberately added a game that couldn't be finished was the THTL Season 1 final day and that turned out so well :facepalm: My big decision now is how many of my 3, soon to be 4 eligible platinums (Evil Within, Brave, RWC 2015, Back to the Future) I want to use to try to secure the victory. This is the sort of thing that makes competing in both leagues tough as weighing the 45 points for THTL vs. the ~60 points it would be worth here is pretty difficult for me. 

It does tickle my feminist side that two women A.) blew all other scores out of the water for the season and B.) lived up to the hype by qualifying for the final. If I have to lose this at least it would be to a worthy and deserving opponent, but I very badly want to unite the championship for both of PSNP's open entry leagues.

Edited by Andrea
  • Like 3

The CWC tab in the spreadsheet with the league tables is now completely up-to-date again. The results of season 13 and season 14 have been added and the tables with CWC appearances and all-time CWC highscorers have been updated as well.

Here you go ;).

Good job with the updates, Little things like this and other stats make it much more interesting and bring more hype imo :)

Final day of the CWC already! GL!

• Like 2

Infamous First Light was one of my planned games, along with White Night and Taco Master.  Then I ended up laying down at 7.30pm last night with the intention of napping until midnight so that I could play through the night, but instead ended up sleeping through my alarm and to 11am this morning  :facepalm:

Ouch that is a horrible feeling and just reading that brings back bad memories. I've done that several times when trying to pull an all-nighter and study for college exams. Set a bunch of alarms and plan to take a nap for a couple of hours then wake up and study some more. Only to wake up to daylight and a sense of pure panic as you realize not only did you lose all that study time but now you have to rush to the test. Needless to say, I didn't do good on those exams. I feel your pain.  :(

Edited by MStalker58
  • Like 1

It's a pretty cool honor to have united the championships for the first time ever. Big shout out to Ark, PPM, and Clawz for the help making the team league win a reality :) I really thought after the second week of this league I was dead in the water with a frustrating early loss and Jem and Blades still on the schedule. I thought I was even more done after Blades lost to Obscure and his path to an undefeated season looked pretty strong. 

GG Rach, I prepared assuming that you were going to go for the First Light platinum in this fixture and that prompted me to pop 3 of my platinums I had bookmarked for THTL. I would've just done Whitetail Challenge to get me past the margin where you would've won with a platinum of First Light, but that game is a nightmare and I couldn't bring myself to grind it all day. I guess I won't be participating in Candy Rain unless I come up with something in 4 days (I might do Grim Fandango, that could be done quickly enough.)

I'll give it a week to decide about next season. I'm a little burnt out now but it's unfair to decide right after the championship. It helps that next season won't start until late November or early December, which means it won't interfere with next season of THTL and since there won't be a full season of that in December I can give this my all and try for the repeat. There are positives and negatives either way, so I'll just give it some time to see how I feel. Even if I retire it will be temporary - I would come back every 3 or 4 seasons to teach everyone a lesson for sure. I know for a multitude of reasons that my time dominating the competition won't last forever, so I intend to make the most of it while I can.

Thanks to everyone for running this league and making it a lot of fun to follow. It was a crazy competitive season even if it ended with all of my bronze league opponents buried under my floorboards going on vacation to Belize.

(Also I'm not sure if it's a character limit or what but my name is spelled wrong on each of the CWC S15 panels.)

Congrats on your victory. I hope you'll be rested up by the face-off period for THTL because I'm sure there will be even larger numbers this time around. 

And thanks to all of the admins who help put this on. I just hope you guys srsly fix all the math problems in these horrifying math debates.

• Like 1