Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 winner: Banana_Sausage47!

Just thought I'd post this here too: the Guide of the Year Awards 2016 nomination thread is up. Feel free to take a break from trophy hunting and nominate any guide published between December 2 2015 and December 1 2016 that you think should be the best/most helpful one. A full list of guides can be found in the thread.

• Like 3

Fixture 1: Nov 20-23

Fixture 2: Nov 24-27

Fixture 3: Nov 28-Dec 1

Break 1: Dec 2-3

Fixture 4: Dec 4-7

Fixture 5: Dec 8-11

Fixture 6: Dec 12-15

Break 2: Dec 16-17

Fixture 7: Dec 18-21

Fixture 8: Dec 22-25

Fixture 9: Dec 26-29

CWC: Dec 31-Jan 2

I assume it's tools down and recuperate for the moment?

Fixture 3 results:

Platinum League

Pureproteinman (53) v (118) Whyfire (2)
(1) Zajac9999 (52) v (13) xZoneHunter
(1) Kochiya-Shana (67) v (0) ReimiSaionji9742
MStalker58 (15) v (48) ToxiKirby
Mah2c (35) v (33) HcG-_Clawz

Gold League

Mesopithecus (7) v (37) Omar280792 (1)
Jarethgeason (58) v (51) X18JELLO18X (1)
Wdog-999 (0) v (84) RalphyLDN
x9zachattack5x (23) v (2) the_couchster
cjshaitan (78) v (80) HcG-_Terror (1)

Silver League

(2) Rainstormlll (229) - (33) Obscure_Ale
Shadowhood1111 (2) - (28) woop94 (1)
LucasV9991 (13) - (84) NIALLERMANBUZ (1)
jem12345 (0) - (6) Hemiak
Bladesoframen (4) - (24) Edunstar84 (1)

Bronze League

me3lingual (25) - (17) VASORAT13
Gregorymany (0) - (0) Sean_Bo15
Psy-Tychist (69) - (2) XX_FTW
freddie1989 (7) - (17) ShogunCroCop
Ichiban-Hybrid (0) - (5) XShadowYakuzaX
  • Like 4

There's nothing wrong with your score.

Ok,I make myself around 107 but I defer to you guys, I obviously made a mistake. Not sure where but that's how it is.

also I'm not going to very active for the rest of the season as going to concentrate on Xbox gaming and organising the C2 league. Best of luck to everyone and have a great Christmas break

Edited by cjshaitan
  • Like 1

Ok,I make myself around 107 but I defer to you guys, I obviously made a mistake. Not sure where but that's how it is.

Thats because you are using US math. Lucas and Zach made that same mistake. Im pretty sure Zach is forcing Lucas to use the US math without my knowledge.

But if you use the proper EU math you'll see it's 78.

But for real, read rule number 1 

1. Once you have played a certain game,with the same title and the same base trophies, in one particular season, you cannot play that game on any other systems or any other versions such as the Japanese version, well you can..but you won't get any points for it. Example: sound Shapes EU version, you play and get points for, if you then play it on vita in the same season, you wont get any points for it.

So the trophies of your 2nd Wheels of Aurelia don't count.

So....ARK is released soon (6th December) on PS4...RIP Rach's league scores, lol.  I'm going to be hooked on this again for months like I was on Xbox

I have been waiting for this game ever since they said it was coming to PS4. Never played it but it looks so much fun. Don't think ill get it on release day, ill probably get this game for Christmas.

also I'm not going to very active for the rest of the season as going to concentrate on Xbox gaming and organising the C2 league. Best of luck to everyone and have a great Christmas break

No! don't go to the other side. Its a trap!

• Like 2

Thats because you are using US math. Lucas and Zach made that same mistake. Im pretty sure Zach is forcing Lucas to use the US math without my knowledge.

1. Once you have played a certain game,with the same title and the same base trophies, in one particular season, you cannot play that game on any other systems or any other versions such as the Japanese version, well you can..but you won't get any points for it. Example: sound Shapes EU version, you play and get points for, if you then play it on vita in the same season, you wont get any points for it.

Ahh you are right, that is totally my fault, silly me :) I appreciate the rule :)

Unfortunately due to my commitments for the next month I will be less active in the Comp so will take the opportunity to wish everyone a great Christmas break. Happy gaming to all and see you in 2017 :)

I have been waiting for this game ever since they said it was coming to PS4. Never played it but it looks so much fun. Don't think ill get it on release day, ill probably get this game for Christmas.

I love it, put over 500 hours in on Xbox and so hyped it's now on PS4.  Hope to be able to write the guide, as due to some exploits I believe it's possible to get the platinum in a day or two, but need to test my theories out.

Let me know if you get it though, and I can help you get set up as hopefully will have an established base by then ^_^

• Like 1

GG woop. You and Shadowhood were unlucky to be my first two opponents because I won't be getting any trophies for the next month. I didn't bring my PS3 back to college with me so that I can study for finals, so I wouldn't be able to trophy hunt even if I wanted to.

xD i wont be putting up any numbers this season i expect to lose every round.