Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 winner: Banana_Sausage47!

15 hours ago, Lucas said:

The league tables and the statistics have been updated.

So now that half of the season is over, let’s check some of the highlights, shall we?

Silver League

Edunstar84 has 14 points already, leaving NIALLERMANBUZ (second place) and LucasV9991 (third place) far behind him (both 9 points). Bladesoframen and jem12345 seem to be resting from an intense battle in the Trophy Hunters Team League from not too long ago, both scoring 0 points last two fixtures. Obscure_Ale, woop94 and Shadowhood1111 really need to get some more points if they want to get out of those relegation spots.

It's not so much the Team League. It's just that the last three weeks of the semester are always super busy, leaving me no time to do anything. Good luck to whoever my ninth opponent is, because that's the only fixture left where I'm going to get trophies (and a lot of them!).

• Like 1

Apologies but due to my time constraints and running my own league I have decided to pull out of this league. Happy to be a place holder to see out the season. Been a great experience and will no doubt regret never getting to platinum league but time is so limited and would rather invest it elsewhere at the present. Take care All and no doubt see you all around,

Cj

Well, I won't reach any of my 2016 trophy goals. Part of the reason for that was the dead period after moving into the new house, but also the marriage and honeymoon. A lot has happened this year. I am going to make some adjustments to my goals for 2017, and hopefully, they will be more reachable. One of those goals will be to finally appear in the CWC. I'll try and make that happen.

• Like 3

On 13/12/2016 at 6:07 PM, ShogunCroCop said:

Well, I won't reach any of my 2016 trophy goals. Part of the reason for that was the dead period after moving into the new house, but also the marriage and honeymoon. A lot has happened this year. I am going to make some adjustments to my goals for 2017, and hopefully, they will be more reachable. One of those goals will be to finally appear in the CWC. I'll try and make that happen.

You must be close to your trophy goals though?

Partly the only reason I'm doing well in this league is because I have too much free time.

Thus indicated by getting my 46th Platinum (6th this season) in currently the fastest time on the board.

11 hours ago, Psy-Tychist said:

You must be close to your trophy goals though?

Partly the only reason I'm doing well in this league is because I have too much free time.

Thus indicated by getting my 46th Platinum (6th this season) in currently the fastest time on the board.

Well, closer, but not as close as I like to be.

Anyway, just got platinum #30. It was a bit of a layup as it was Telltale Batman, but I am hoping it is enough to secure a DW. We shall see.

Well i know that you could definitely get into the top 77,000 by the end of the year, all you need is to bump up to PSN level 20 and you're sold :)

Your completion level is much better than mine, that's always something to be proud of.

Edited by Psy-Tychist
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Psy-Tychist said:

Well i know that you could definitely get into the top 77,000 by the end of the year, all you need is to bump up to PSN level 20 and you're sold :)

Your completion level is much better than mine, that's always something to be proud of.

I will definitely try to push for level 20 by the end of the year. I was hoping to have 35 plats, but 32 will suffice (I plan on getting 2 more before the year ends).

It is break time so put those controllers down! The action starts back in a little less than 48 hours as the final stretch of the season begins. :)

@Whyfire I really wish I could say that I had all kinds of unsynced trophies to surprise you at the end of our match. I wanted so much to get revenge for last season and end your perfect season. Unfortunately I don't have any tricks up my sleeve so you got the win and are safe for now...at least until our next match. You should watch your back until then. :stalker:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, MStalker58 said:

@Whyfire I really wish I could say that I had all kinds of unsynced trophies to surprise you at the end of our match. I wanted so much to get revenge for last season and end your perfect season. Unfortunately I don't have any tricks up my sleeve so you got the win and are safe for now...at least until our next match. You should watch your back until then. :stalker:

Yeah, there's always a next season :awesome: But first, try to stay in Platinum league :)

• Like 2

Tis my aim by end of 2017 to try and get into the Plat league.

Who knows.

A small question, but any of the old Tell Tale games like Sam & Max, Back to the Future and Jurassic Park where they are all individual episodes; do they not count because they are classed as separate in this league?

1 hour ago, Psy-Tychist said:

A small question, but any of the old Tell Tale games like Sam & Max, Back to the Future and Jurassic Park where they are all individual episodes; do they not count because they are classed as separate in this league?

Correct, the separate episodes don't count. Only Back to the Future: The Game (PS3 and PS4) counts.

• Like 1

Sorry for the delay guys, got distracted by a movie :P
Anyway, break is over so get back to earning those trophies already.

Fixture 7

Platinum League

Pureproteinman v HcG-_Clawz
ToxiKirby v Mah2c
ReimiSaijoni97 v MStalker58
xZoneHunter v Kochiya-Shana
Whyfire v Zajac9999

Gold League

Mesopithecus v HcG-_Terror
the_couchster v cjshaitan
RalphyLDN v x9zachattack5x
X18JELLO18X v Wdog-999