Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 winner: Banana_Sausage47!

So, I am reading through the thread because I am putting together a spreadsheet of things to commemorate sixteen wonderful season's of competitive fun, and I come across this gem I wrote almost two years ago.  Specifically, Season 8...

On ‎6‎/‎11‎/‎2015 at 4:05 PM, me3lingual said:

Clearly ShogunCroCop forgets the taunts we traded back and forth on PSN during our match way back in Season 3.  He was all, "Good luck!", and I was all, "Good luck to you as well!"

We were at each other's throats back then.

How about during this break between seasons, we reminisce about some of our favorite memories of the competition?  It will give us something to do while the powers that be figure out if/when Season 17 will begin.

• Like 4

On 1/14/2017 at 9:53 PM, me3lingual said:

So, I am reading through the thread because I am putting together a spreadsheet of things to commemorate sixteen wonderful season's of competitive fun, and I come across this gem I wrote almost two years ago.  Specifically, Season 8...

How about during this break between seasons, we reminisce about some of our favorite memories of the competition?  It will give us something to do while the powers that be figure out if/when Season 17 will begin.

Wow, I appear to be quite the trash talker.

• Like 3

On 19/01/2017 at 4:33 PM, HcG Clawz said:

Planning to start season 17 on January 28th.

I no longer own a PS4 and just play my Vita once in a while so you can remove me from the roster if there are people waiting to join the league if not I can stay as a punching bag but my scores are likely to be binary 0101010101 :P

5 hours ago, Obscure_Ale said:

I no longer own a PS4 and just play my Vita once in a while so you can remove me from the roster if there are people waiting to join the league if not I can stay as a punching bag but my scores are likely to be binary 0101010101 :P

Lol, you can still use others as punching bags with the Vita.

Sorry guys but i have to delay S17 for a few days. ( Probably Tueseday ) Since today was my last day at work, i've been busy searching for a new job last couple days but no luck yet. Anyway it's weekend now and can't really bother to much about that stuff as i just want to enjoy my weekend :D So ill be starting to work on S17 this weekend.

1 hour ago, me3lingual said:

My Vita won't turn on.  It is in permasleep, or something.  It charges up, but I can't get it to work.  And the worst part is that I was so close to finishing a couple games.

I need a new one!

The battery might need to be recharged. When it's almost depleted the Vita won't turn on and must be recharged for a while before it works again.

On ‎1‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 6:19 PM, Dragon-Archon said:

The battery might need to be recharged. When it's almost depleted the Vita won't turn on and must be recharged for a while before it works again.

That's just it.  It was on the charger when I first discovered it wouldn't turn on.  The orange light comes on and stays solid, no matter how long it is charging.  I have tried every combination of button presses, but nothing has worked.

Alright guys the start is getting closer. Only 23 hours till Season 17 can finally start

Here's how the leagues look now.

Platinum League

Whyfire
ToxiKirby
Pureproteinman
Kochiya-Shana
Zajac9999
Mah2c
HcG-_Clawz
ReimiSaionji9742
HcG-_Terror
x9zachattack5x