Servers are back 20-07-23

On 7/24/2023 at 7:56 PM, Floorkiller74 said:

The servers have always been accessible, they just took a little extra effort to get to. IDK if you can match up with others though, then or now. 

nope, it was announced to shutdown, some days ago i couldnt pass the title screen while i was logged in to PSN, i needed to play in offline mode, it keep searched for DLC for infinite time. Now after the 20th it works again while signed up and i was able to join a lobby with 4 players

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Goodboy995 said:

nope, it was announced to shutdown, some days ago i couldnt pass the title screen while i was logged in to PSN, i needed to play in offline mode, it keep searched for DLC for infinite time. Now after the 20th it works again while signed up and i was able to join a lobby with 4 players

You see, If you disconnect from the internet, you can bypass the title screen, which you did. However, once you were past that screen you could reconnect to the internet. Online lobbies were still accessible after shutdown if you did this. I posted this information here right after the shutdown. You only had to be offline to pass the title screen check. I discovered this trick when I couldn't get past the login screen for NFS The Run, and it works the same here. 

Edited by Floorkiller74
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Floorkiller74 said:

You see, If you disconnect from the internet, you can bypass the title screen, which you did. However, once you were past that screen you could reconnect to the internet. Online lobbies were still accessible after shutdown if you did this. I posted this information here right after the shutdown. You only had to be offline to pass the title screen check. I discovered this trick when I couldn't get past the login screen for NFS The Run, and it works the same here. 

idk about that, but now its working without needing to be start it offline

In the US Store you can buy a bundle Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier Ultimate Edition for $50.
This pack includes the base game and all DLC 1 "Arctic Strike", DLC 2 "Raven Strike", DLC 3 "Khyber Strike".
Uplay Passport can be downloaded for free.

17 hours ago, Siewlede said:

Is it true even if you go for Platinum only you need Dlcs because Dlc challenges keeps pop up?

Can please somebody give definitive answer.

yeah, the only 3 challenges my group got are: Melee kills, data hacks and MP Takeover mode kills ( DLC game mode), even if players had only base game they got the takeover DLC challenge

• 2 months later...