Fall/Winter 2023/2024 Backlog Challenge

2 hours ago, GT__Jedi said:

Since I failed miserably at the Summer Challenge, let's give this another go with the Fall/Winter Challenge.  My list will be:

Clouds and Sheep 2 38%
Control 12%
Spiritfarer 1%
Life is Strange: True Colors 0%

Life is Strange: Before the Storm 0%

The Raven Remastered 0%

Added. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Daniel-D763 said:

My list is 

Castlevania Lord of Shadows

Castlevania Lord of shadows 2

Dragon Age 2

Infamous

Infamous 2

If I get these done I'll add more

3 hours ago, BlackSquirrell1 said:

Alright!  Sign me up and let's this party started!  My infamous list of mind altering games will be:

Grid Legends: 36%  I'm a dreamer.  Finish this game?  But miracles happen, don't they?

Until Dawn: 5% Hey, I'm at 5% - doing good, doing good.

Max: The Curse of Brotherhood: 15%  I actually like this game, but my fingers are not obeying simple commands, such as jump.

My Time at Portia: 0%  Time management game?  This should be a riot, at least for me.

Life is Strange: Before the Storm: 30%  I'm working on this one now, so if all the planets line up and I actually finish it before Sept 1, I'll pick out another gem.

Added

2 hours ago, NillerKasket said:

Here is my list, and as I wont finish the summer challenge i'll put the remaining games on this list

And as i already have made progress through Rift Apart, this will also be my first mini update

Really enjoying it so far, though I had to do some insane parkour to backtrack to the blizon crystals i missed.

Death Stranding - 50%

Five Nights at Freddys VR - 50%

Just Cause 3 - 37%

Life is Strange 2 - 22%

Titanfall 2 - 17%

Watch Dogs 2 - 11%

Subnautica: Below Zero - 0%

Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart - 0-->33%

Ratchet & Clank (2016) - 0%

Added

7 minutes ago, RaxxisOmega said:

My Guys, Gals and Non-Binary Pals!

I'm back and lets see if this ambitious list will haunt me or bring me glory!!

Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot 41%

Ben 10: Power Trip 29%

Kamen Rider: Memory of Heroez 28%

Digimon Survive 14%

Angry Birds: Star Wars 14%

Greedfall 3%

Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep 3%

One Piece Odyssey 1%

With that, see ya'll on the first!

Added

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Xhortastic said:

Just recently got back into trophy hunting. What better way to motivate myself to play some games from the massive backlog than to sign-up and gently peer-pressure myself into finishing them. Staying realistic though and only choosing 5 games to start with (exact percentages subject to change before the 31st).

1. Hades - 13%
  2. Metal: Hellsinger - 0%
  3. Dredge - 0%
  4. Death's Door - 0%
  5. Bugsnax - 0%

Added

So I know this is a new profile but I really want to revisit some games I played in my last account, so I'll put a list down if you would have me. (For the record FFXIV will be the last game I platinum on my previous account and that account will not touch any more games and be basically where I go for my Eorzea fix. 😛 )

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ProfSeajay7 said:

So I know this is a new profile but I really want to revisit some games I played in my last account, so I'll put a list down if you would have me. (For the record FFXIV will be the last game I platinum on my previous account and that account will not touch any more games and be basically where I go for my Eorzea fix. 😛 )

The only requirements for entry are those that are mentioned in the OP, so I don't think permission is required to enter beyond that 🤷‍♂️

3 hours ago, ProfSeajay7 said:

Just post your list and I’ll add you.