Anyone know when this goes up?

TemplePilot

8 minutes ago, MRR---OFFICIAL said:

This always happens, that's why most companies release a "Release Time" global map thingy... If it's gonna be the 17th on US Time then at least bloody say it Rockstar 1f612.png1f595.png

There’s more than one timezone in the US so no such thing as “US Time”. 

• Like 3

Alright, I just jump onto the psn store on my PC. Found a timer for when the game releases. Will be 4pm my time (AUS). 7hr 45min from now.

So Its clearly a US 17th release. 

Real BS. Was gonna spend my day off playing it, now gotta wait all day.

1 hour ago, DarkHpokinsn said:

There’s more than one timezone in the US so no such thing as “US Time”. 

Typical American response, point is that NONE of the US Time Zones apply to anywhere outside the US ? It'd be nice if they didn't just give a blanket Date that means up to a full day later for some of us ?‍♂️

Edited by MRR---OFFICIAL
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, MRR---OFFICIAL said:

Typical American response, point is that NONE of the US Time Zones apply to anywhere outside the US ? It'd be nice if they didn't just give a blanket Date that means up to a full day later for some of us ?‍♂️

Uh Canada, Mexico, Brazil all share some of us time zones except where outside the area if I'm not mistaken 

On 8/16/2023 at 9:27 PM, MRR---OFFICIAL said:

I mean it’s true. You should be able to figure it out through your own timezone.