Sifu arena 2 trophies discussion

Bika-FS

The trophy are basically straight forward but they gonna take some time 

They added 75 more challenges

you need to complete 30 challenges in tiger arena and 45 challenges in dragon arena.

So now there is 120 total challenges if we count arena 1 challenges.

Skil and an even stronger will Trophy 

Collect 240 stamps in arenas 

Since their is 120 challenges u need at least 2 stamps in each challenge, but the problem is that I have now 121 stamps but the trophy tracker in my PS5 stuck at 100 stamp no matter how much I get more or which arena I get the stamp from the tracker won't increase so I think the trophy is glitched 

Bouns Stage trophy

Oh! My car 

The description of the trophy doesn't really tell u what u need to do, but I got this while doing the agent Surge challenge it's in the set before the last two sets in tiger arena, and basically all you need to do is keep hitting the car until the trophy pops up see this video for more information (captured in the PS4 version of the game) 

https://youtu.be/l37kd2bxmlc?si=AiiBeCDpidophzbS

The rest of the trophies looks straight forward except for the other hidden trophy, but I'll update this topic if I found something about them.

Edited by Bika-FS
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, Warrior_of_Doom said:

I have the same issue with the 240 stamps trophy being glitched.. I got 242 in total now, but the tracker is stuck at 136

So even if we collect 240 stamps the trophy won't pop, is this also on the PS4 version someone please confirm this

4 hours ago, BusyFace13 said:

The email address to report issues with the game is [email protected]. I've already emailed them about the tracking of 'Skill and an even stronger will', and I've posted about it in the Updates/Known Issues thread on the subreddit too.

Thanks for reporting the issues to slocap. If you hear anything back, kindly update.

I did email their support after the first dlc pleading politely not to add trophies for this dlc. They never replied. Well, we know how that went now...

Edited by vinster
Grammar
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, vinster said:

Thanks for reporting the issues to slocap. If you hear anything back, kindly update.

I did email their support after the first dlc pleading politely not to add trophies for this dlc. They never replied. Well, we know how that went now...

Haha yeah definitely got the opposite. The dragon challenges are way harder than the tiger challenges and in particular 3 arenas will prevent almost everyone from achieving 100%

18 minutes ago, BossMadMax said:

Can you describe them?

So the arenas I assume will prevent 99% of players from achieving 100% are the following:

"Facing Liming Hui" Have to defeat all 5 story bosses on master difficulty (you fight them one at a time) Modifiers you got all shrine bonuses

"In it For The Long Run" survive 25 waves with a main story boss showing up every fifth wave (modifiers you age up by 1 on every hit and decrease by 1 on every enemy defeat)

"Alternative Ending" 3 round Time attack, 1st wave you fgiht kuroki and Jinfeng the ceo at the same time, 2nd wave you fight yang, last wave you fight Fajar and Sean at the same time. (Modifiers, start age 65, no pendant, 2x health)

These are all part of the last dragon card, but there are also some along the way which are master difficulty related and will pose most people trouble, but the above ones I definitely assume will make the hidden dragon trophy impossible for 99% of people 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Warrior_of_Doom said:

So the arenas I assume will prevent 99% of players from achieving 100% are the following:

"Facing Liming Hui" Have to defeat all 5 story bosses on master difficulty (you fight them one at a time) Modifiers you got all shrine bonuses

"In it For The Long Run" survive 25 waves with a main story boss showing up every fifth wave (modifiers you age up by 1 on every hit and decrease by 1 on every enemy defeat)

"Alternative Ending" 3 round Time attack, 1st wave you fgiht kuroki and Jinfeng the ceo at the same time, 2nd wave you fight yang, last wave you fight Fajar and Sean at the same time. (Modifiers, start age 65, no pendant, 2x health)

These are all part of the last dragon card, but there are also some along the way which are master difficulty related and will pose most people trouble, but the above ones I definitely assume will make the hidden dragon trophy impossible for 99% of people 

What the hell... This is easily 9/10 difficulty. The player has to be master of this game.

I'm totally believe you, because I know you are very hardcore player. I remember your records in Rise of tomb raider.

Edited by BossMadMax
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, BossMadMax said:

What the hell... This is easily 9/10 difficulty. The player has to be master of this game.

I'm totally believe you, because I know you are very hardcore player. I remember you records in Rise of tomb raider.

Indeed that is me :) I have done lots of different games with no damage, record highscore runs etc. and I consider this update to be 9/10 or 10/10 difficulty. majority of the arenas in my opinion are 5/10 difficulty, but there are a handful which crank it up to a 9 or a 10 though 99% of people will find it to be10/10 difficulty / impossible

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Warrior_of_Doom said:

Indeed that is me :) I have done lots of different games with no damage, record highscore runs etc. and I consider this update to be 9/10 or 10/10 difficulty. majority of the arenas in my opinion are 5/10 difficulty, but there are a handful which crank it up to a 9 or a 10 though 99% of people will find it to be10/10 difficulty / impossible

Now we are really doomed ))

The main problem (at least for me) that I don't really like this game to spend time and become master. 

I agree, first arenas pack was easy, but this is just insane. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Warrior_of_Doom said:

I consider arenas 1 to be 8/10. Goddamn if the master consider arenas two to be 9/10 or 10/10 what chance do i have smfh 

3 minutes ago, AlvinoMartin said:

I consider arenas 1 to be 8/10. Goddamn if the master consider arenas two to be 9/10 or 10/10 what chance do i have smfh 

There is always chance if you want to invest hundreds of hours.

No way it's 8/10, almost all of them were very easy, maybe gold stamps raises difficulty to 6/10.

Edited by BossMadMax

8 minutes ago, AlvinoMartin said:

I personally got gold stamps on every arena in the first pack and didn't find them difficult and it is not to discourage you, but if you find the first pack to be 8/10 then you won't like this second pack because it is a lot harder!

I truly believe only players who already mastered the game or are willing to invest tons of hours to learn the mechanics will get 100%

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Warrior_of_Doom said:

HOLY SHIT. I know I'm going to find those really challenging but they sound fucking amazing. What a way to sort the men from the boys. 

Well I'll dedicate a weekend to it and see how far I'll get. I think getting all Tiger challenges with a stamp is doable with some practice. 

But the dragon ones sound like something far above my skill level. Lets give it a go and we'll see if maybe someone makes a sifu guide for combo dummies in the future :) 

4 minutes ago, AlvinoMartin said:

I mean 8/10 in getting gold stamps. Lol. The only gold stamps i got 100% easily was the rooftop stages 

All gold stamps in all arenas might be 8/10. But only few of them not so hard. I achieved few of them without even trying after I got trophies.

Edited by BossMadMax