Trophies to Fight Cancer 2023 (No more submissions)

3 hours ago, Shinigami_98212 said:

I would ask you a thing: I got the Overwatch 2 platinum, while the 73% i got it redo some the trophies, the remains i got it via auto-pop from the last game's update. With the majority of trophies maybe still count, I don't know. But, I post it the DLC 4 100%!

1 Orange: Overwatch 2 DLC #4

[IF COUNT] 2 Orange: Overwatch 2 Platinum

S80a2ab.png

First we aren't counting just DLC. It has to be the base game that gets done (plat or 100% if no plat)

I talked to Grave and we are going to go with no In the Overwatch 2 plat as we view it as auto-popping. It would be different if the trophies that were auto-popped were before the event and then you put effort in to finish the plat (an example would be Fall Guys) but this is the other way around.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Maxine said:

Just wondering if Classic Racers Elite, Bullseye or Metro Simulator would count for orange at all? 

41-B4-B0-CC-ECCF-4-C5-A-8837-02-C3-FE47- 

2-ED8-DDC0-B561-4706-9865-41126-A1-D3-E4 

98-F6-F45-C-53-E9-477-C-A2-C0-CEF9-BD534 

No on Classic Racer Elite and Bullseye (both look yellow to me).

HOWEVER, for Classic Racer Elite I would consider the top part of the car being pink, so you can use it for that color.

We would count Metro Simulator as orange because of the strips.

Edited by Starrk_01
adding pink comment

On 11/10/2023 at 8:55 AM, Hurricane_Tanya said:

Hi can I be a late joiner please? I just realised I’ve finished some pink games already in October.

spacer.png

This looks pink around the edges of the letters to me

spacer.png

PS4 Haven isn’t as pink as the PS5 version, but still has some splashes of pink.

spacer.png

Sudocats for orange.

I also finished Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy, but I’m not sure it’s pink enough, it’s mostly maroon and purplish

We are a no on Party Hard but yes for Marvel's Guardian of the Galaxy, so you net wise are even.

• Like 1

On 11/1/2023 at 11:19 AM, Xylobe said:

L58df34.png

Frog Detective: The Entire Mystery (59.09%) - Right hand third is completely orange. This one won't hit the two week mark until November 9th, and there's no telling what the completion will look like then. Including it now so I don't forget to check back on it.

Checking back in on this; it's been more than 2 weeks and the plat is at 69.7%.

I also wanted to cash in Patrick's Parabox for pink. It's on the darker side, but to my eye looks pretty close to cerise from the template in the OP, so I think it should be good:

Lc3135f.png

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Starrk_01 said:

No on Classic Racer Elite and Bullseye (both look yellow to me).

HOWEVER, for Classic Racer Elite I would consider the top part of the car being pink, so you can use it for that color.

We would count Metro Simulator as orange because of the strips.

Okay, thank you for the input. I wasn’t sure on Bullseye anyway (especially as the gradient is not the easiest to make out), but yeah I’m glad that the other two will count. Although I might save Metro Simulator for next year if it goes ahead as that one is pretty grindy. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Xylobe said:

Checking back in on this; it's been more than 2 weeks and the plat is at 69.7%.

I also wanted to cash in Patrick's Parabox for pink. It's on the darker side, but to my eye looks pretty close to cerise from the template in the OP, so I think it should be good:

Lc3135f.png

Confirmed on Frog Detective. Google doc should have been updated, and yes the above is pink.

1 hour ago, Shinigami_98212 said:

Pink #2 - Jusant

Sfcb985.png

I don't see pink.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Starrk_01 said:

Confirmed on Frog Detective. Google doc should have been updated, and yes the above is pink.

I don't see pink.

There's two shades of pink on the sands, under the foot of the protagonist of thumbnail (and official cover of the game):

Rose Fog
Oriental Pink

L7bf732.png

Edited by Shinigami_98212

19 hours ago, Finch_III said:

I bought Saltsea Chronicles at launch, but haven't had a chance to play it yet! I look forward to seeing your guide. :)

How long to the platinum? (I might try and squeeze it in this month if it's relatively short!) 

Thanks! And honestly, I'm not 100% sure! I *think* the platinum can be done in around 15 hours if one is following a guide (and I plan to have that completed before the end of this month). 

It requires almost 3 full playthroughs, and then two or three specific chapters through Chapter Select after that (so long as you made new saves for each full playthrough). It took me around 30 hours to get the platinum, but that was because (a) I spent a lot of time taking down notes for collectible locations as I was playing, and (b) some trophy descriptions are pretty vague - I had to replay the story several extra times trying to figure out what combination of things are needed (and only sometimes being successful 😂).

If you do end up starting the game before the end of the month, I'd be happy to share via DM the few trophies I found especially difficult to figure out. 

15 hours ago, Breakingthegreen said:

Don't get me wrong I think the pros outweigh the cons and I think you should give it a go. It's certainly a better fox game than Spirit of the North.

Ooof, I almost thought about playing Spirit of the North from my backlog for this event, but might save it for Gaming for the Animals Round 3 next year. Sad to hear that it probably isn't a great fox game, but at least I can temper my expectations now.

Edited by pelagia14
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, pelagia14 said:

Ooof, I almost thought about playing Spirit of the North from my backlog for this event, but might save it for Gaming for the Animals Round 3 next year. Sad to hear that it probably isn't a great fox game, but at least I can temper my expectations now.

I can't speak for current plans of Animals event, but @MissShake did mention that next years event would be differently themed (And if I recall correctly Spirit of the North wouldn't count towards it if the plans haven't changed since I last heard, so you may wanna play Spirit for this event.

• Like 1