Trophies to Fight Cancer 2023 (No more submissions)

3 hours ago, Starrk_01 said:

Not sure if my opinion will do anything since @Beyondthegrave07 already said he is indifferent on a badge being made, but I'll throw the slightest push on "if you can make a badg please do" for @Jeanolt since they said they are going to donate.

Good point, they are still involved in the event so I change my mind, make one for them if you can.

2 hours ago, DrBloodmoney said:

@Jeanolt

ezJZNzT.jpg

Thanks!!! It looks so beautiful, I'll try to put them all in my signature at the same size.

59 minutes ago, grifteskymfning said:

23 games down, donated €2300 to the volunteer corps of clinicians in Ukraine.

WOW 2300 that's incredible, thank you so much!

Edited by Jeanolt
  • Like 3

10 minutes ago, Starrk_01 said:

Today was the final day for the 2 week rarity checks that were still outstanding. They all passed so the new total we have is 365 games.

@DrBloodmoney Here are the updated numbers for those affected. Not sure when you have time to update the badges but here are the details:

@Beyondthegrave07 7 orange, 3 pink (+1 orange)

@MattbluePT 2 orange, 1 pink (+1 orange)

@Xylobe 9 orange, 8 pink (+1 orange and +1 pink)

J58T1u0.jpg4JxJiT8.jpgoZM9FIn.jpg

@Beyondthegrave07 @MattbluePT @Xylobe 

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, Starrk_01 said:

Today was the final day for the 2 week rarity checks that were still outstanding. They all passed so the new total we have is 365 games.

@DrBloodmoney Here are the updated numbers for those affected. Not sure when you have time to update the badges but here are the details:

@Beyondthegrave07 7 orange, 3 pink (+1 orange)

@MattbluePT 2 orange, 1 pink (+1 orange)

@Xylobe 9 orange, 8 pink (+1 orange and +1 pink)

Finally I did go ahead and make my donations as promised. Like Grave I've split up the amounts to two different organizations. $375 went to the V Foundation and $395 ($20 transaction fee on this one so $375 is actually donated) to the St. Jude Cancer Research Fund. I'll go ahead and throw this little video from the V Foundation for those who have never seen it/want some inspiration.

11 minutes ago, Xylobe said:

This should be 8 and 8 for me; it looks like I got credited for someone else's Jet Moto!

Memory may be off, but I think @The Moose Knuckler was the other Jet Moto player. That, or I'm about to make this more hectic... 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Memory may be off, but I think @The Moose Knuckler was the other Jet Moto player. That, or I'm about to make this more hectic... 

You're right. I was thinking of something else.

@DrBloodmoney sorry for the extra work.

@Xylobe should be 8/8.

@The Moose Knuckler should be 4 orange and 2 pink.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...