WWE 2K22 servers will be discontinued as of January 3rd, 2024.

TheStark700

58 minutes ago, zombie_ninja_X said:

I hate this practice from WWE games. 

Forced to play the online. 

T2 sports games are a ticking time bomb as soon as they release, and it's especially annoying this time since most secondhand shops and game shops still want 20+ for it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Don_Chipotle said:

2k sports games in general have a small time to get the platinum, and that sucks

Yeah but the only sports type game i play are WWE and not often. 

33 minutes ago, shipper321 said:

T2 sports games are a ticking time bomb as soon as they release, and it's especially annoying this time since most secondhand shops and game shops still want 20+ for it.

I really thought this one would not get shut down since the myfaction is just an online simulation of WWE. Other than cost keeping the servers open. 

I think 2K needs to figure a permanent WWE online and focus on the fun wrestler story modes instead. 

Welp I can hope at least.  

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, CryptoTrench said:

This is now unobtainable as you can’t get daily rewards or challenges related to the lifetime trophy. They didn’t update yesterday or today.

That’s false. I just looked on Recent Achievers for both stacks on the trophy Daily for a Day. In both stacks, I saw one recent achiever, dated today (October 2nd).

Perhaps the servers must have been acting up for you, as it has been a reported issue where the daily challenges wouldn’t rotate properly. Trust me, I’ve encountered that issue myself at the time I wrote the guide.

• Like 2

Can anyone else check it? I haven’t got new ones for 2 days on either Xbox Series X or PlayStation 5.

edit: logged in on a different account, For the 3 daily challenges, it shows the challenges I did 2 days ago. So I’m guessing those are the permanent daily challenges and they won’t rotate or refresh so a new account could get that trophy but not do the 84 daily challenges as part of the lifetime challenge trophy. It think they broke it when they added the banner to buy 2k23

Edited by CryptoTrench

I emailed 2K support about the dailys and login bonuses not updating and this was the reply they gave me:

''Hey there Max, 

My name is Luis and I'll be assisting you today, welcome to 2K Support!

I appreciate you reaching out about not seeing any new content for MyFaction in WWE 2K22. 

The current plan is for these updates to be the existing content for the time being. Please note that any current Proving Grounds, Faction Wars, and Weekly Towers matches will still remain playable at this time.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Kind regards,''

Still no new daily challenges... hope they will fix this soon.

I only need the 84 daily challenges (have 30/84) and the 4 my faction loyality (have 2/4).

What you guys think, will they fix it? I mean yeah they will close the Servers on 3rd January 2024 but there are 3 whole months left to play the game...

13 hours ago, MaXximumCARNAGE- said:

I emailed 2K support about the dailys and login bonuses not updating and this was the reply they gave me:

''Hey there Max, 

My name is Luis and I'll be assisting you today, welcome to 2K Support!

I appreciate you reaching out about not seeing any new content for MyFaction in WWE 2K22. 

The current plan is for these updates to be the existing content for the time being. Please note that any current Proving Grounds, Faction Wars, and Weekly Towers matches will still remain playable at this time.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Kind regards,''

So this answer from the 2K Support means, that the daily challenges and sign in boni will come back soon?

17 hours ago, Lil-Gameboy123 said:

That’s false. I just looked on Recent Achievers for both stacks on the trophy Daily for a Day. In both stacks, I saw one recent achiever, dated today (October 2nd).

Perhaps the servers must have been acting up for you, as it has been a reported issue where the daily challenges wouldn’t rotate properly. Trust me, I’ve encountered that issue myself at the time I wrote the guide.

Nah mine arent updating either. Plat is unobtainable. Those recent achievers probably already had the daily challenges one finished. 2K is a load of horseshit for this. If your gonna break you game then at least announce a server shutdown for the day you break it and not 3 months after the fact. I was literally 3 days away from the plat too. Fucking bullshit, I'm actually so mad I wasted time and money on this game, I'll never buy a 2k sports game again.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Is it just Journey Of A Lifetime that's now unobtainable or are all 3 of the Daily Challenge related trophies now borked?

I presume the one for completing all your daily challenges would still be obtainable if you hadnt completed the dailys before they stopped updating but Journey Of A Lifetime is definetely unobtainable unless you had all the challenges relating to dailys and stuff done before this.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JJaypump said:

I presume the one for completing all your daily challenges would still be obtainable if you hadnt completed the dailys before they stopped updating but Journey Of A Lifetime is definetely unobtainable unless you had all the challenges relating to dailys and stuff done before this.

Thank you for the info :).

4 hours ago, JJaypump said:

I’ll adjust the server warning with these findings. But that’s ridiculousy not surprising.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, SabinoRonaldo7 said:

Hi everyone, do you know if it is definite that my faction's daily challenges will definitely no longer be updated until January 03, 2024 or may be it will be reset?

Did this problem come up earlier?

This is 2K we're talking about, they have a long history of intentionally switching off features without warning in their games so don't expect this problem to ever be fixed. All you can do is write off the Plat and move on to something you can actually finish :(.