WWE 2K22 servers will be discontinued as of January 3rd, 2024.

TheStark700

21 minutes ago, Ghost-Zeus514 said:

This is why everyone avoids these games

True story, I haven't played a WWE game in well over a decade and I am itching to get one, but then they have these bugged releases and shit practices like this when it comes to their trophies, gets rid of the itch every time without me having to buy any game for it.

9 minutes ago, Dauersack said:

True story, I haven't played a WWE game in well over a decade and I am itching to get one, but then they have these bugged releases and shit practices like this when it comes to their trophies, gets rid of the itch every time without me having to buy any game for it.

If you have a PS2 or half decent PC handy, there are quite a few good retro wrestling games for them, from before all the modern BS started with them :).

I only have Career single-player left so this shouldn’t affect me for trophies.

But will I lose the user-created wrestlers that I imported?  Or are they now saved locally?  I’m hoping they should up in the career mode as possible opponents but maybe they don’t anyway.

3 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

If you have a PS2 or half decent PC handy, there are quite a few good retro wrestling games for them, from before all the modern BS started with them :).

I have two of these games for the PS1, and 4 for the PS2, I count "Smackdown: Here Comes The Pain" as one of my top 5 most played PS2 games of all time. I played all of these games enough that I have seen and done everything several times over, normal matches, tournament modes, season mode, hell even GM modes, so I would only return to wrestling games for a fresh experience. Sadly, modern wrestling game experiences seem to come with several low blows included, so I'd only consider buying them for a massively reduced price, by which time they are close to or have already arrived at server death, seems like its simply not meant to happen :hmm:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

Es sieht so aus, als ob „Täglicher Fortschritt“ und „Champion für einen Tag“ immer noch verfügbar sind, wenn man von den Neuverdienern ausgehen kann :) :).

No new ones for me so far... shows me only the ones i completed 4 days ago 😕

On 10/3/2023 at 3:57 PM, Mehulcena1 said:

Can i still auto-pop MyFaction trophies on Ps5? I already have platinum on Ps4

If they carry over then yes, you probably could. I dont know how the auto pop works for this game though so best to double check what carries over and what doesnt

On 10/4/2023 at 7:48 AM, HuntingFever said:

It looks like Daily Progress and Champion for a day are still obtainable if the recent earners are anything to go by :).

I noticed that as well, but I think at this point it just boils down to pure luck with the servers. Although I’ll keep the trophies tagged as unobtainable due to the server issues, it’s great that some people are able to get it done.

• Like 1

On 10/3/2023 at 7:12 PM, SabinoRonaldo7 said:

I read that the trophy for getting all the challenges in my faction can be achieved if you log in with a 2k account that has achieved the challenges.
Has anyone tried it?

So I tried going onto my friends 2k account who had said challenges done? And all I’m confronted with is ‘a network error has occurred, please check your connection and try again later’

On 10/6/2023 at 9:53 PM, I_dontPullOut- said:

So I tried going onto my friends 2k account who had said challenges done? And all I’m confronted with is ‘a network error has occurred, please check your connection and try again later’

If you can get it to work please ask your friend to let me use it too lol. Did you link your PSN on his 2K account?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So you're telling me they brought in this new mode and they're not even going to expand the server length for a couple more years. Forget trophies... from a normal gamer's point of view who'd actually like this shitty mode how is it justifiable to complete all objectives and towers etc to only then limit gameplay time for less than 2 years. They're almost endorsing the fact its okay to spend multiple 100s of hours getting the rewards only to no avail. This is why I'm glad I done the bare minimum on this game. 

I was almost finished with the daily challenges but f**k me they made the trophy requirements so boring in this game. I'm not that bothered I can't get the platinum because its a shit game anyway but for those who cares, I hope 2k resolves this for you guys. 

I'm certainly never going to buy another 2K or WWE game for that matter.  

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Worth mentioning that if you got the Loyalty Reward trophy before the refreshing stopped on this game's MyFaction, it doesn't seem like you'll be able to get it again on the other console since it doesn't seem to autopop unless you actually get a loyalty reward - and since they stopped tallying those now, yeah, bye bye double-platinum.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/6/2023 at 4:03 AM, lordryuuken said:

Worth mentioning that if you got the Loyalty Reward trophy before the refreshing stopped on this game's MyFaction, it doesn't seem like you'll be able to get it again on the other console since it doesn't seem to autopop unless you actually get a loyalty reward - and since they stopped tallying those now, yeah, bye bye double-platinum.

I can confirm this, it didn't autopop when I started the PS5 version and daily bonuses are gone, same as the daily challenges. I was able to earn the daily challenges trophies as i had 3 challenges available, but i'm screwed for Loyaulty Confirmed, and the support told me it's gonna stay like this at this time.

• Like 2

I finished and completed wwe 2k22 ps4 version. I bought a new ps5 slim on November 13,2023 when I preordered it for pre-black Friday from walmart. I was excited to carry ps4 version (saved file) awhile on ps5 version. I got journey of a longtime,daily progress,and champion for a day trophies autopop,but I was disappointed to get no loyalty reward trophy. I just asked 2k support for 2nd times about proof of picture challenge (loyalty reward) today. I hope If i get trophy or not trophy...Good me luck!

Update : I got 2k support's email that unfortunately they said no update for a reason,and confirmed Loyalty reward is unobtainable :(

Edited by Tigerz_bone_21
  • Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/4/2023 at 5:20 AM, lordryuuken said:

Looks like I dodged a bullet by already getting the loyalty rewards/daily challenges stuff over and done with before they just stopped. Still a decent way to go since I still need to do 500 wins in the mode (+ some wins in the Towers).

Yeah same here. Was the first stuff I went for as I noticed some days it wouldn’t update so would have to wait for it to refresh. Now just a few proving grounds things to do and then the 500 match grind 

On 12/9/2023 at 12:16 PM, PrimeTimePaladin said:

Just read the comments but I'm failing to see how autopop can't be done. As long as you've already done 84 on ps4, you should only have to do 1 daily to autopop the trophy. You shouldn't need more than the 3 dailies still there. Why is it an issue?

Autopop will give you every MyFaction trophy by playing some match, except the three daily challenges (you can do it if you didn't play before challenges stopped refreshing, you'll have the final 3 challenges) but you won't have any more loyalty rewards, which block you the Loyalty Confirmed trophy, which can't be unlocked with autopop.

• Like 1