Game on Sale for $3.99 US Store

ZEE11W

• 1 month later...
On 11/10/2023 at 12:42 PM, Shintetsuken said:

$4 to have it "forever" =/= $1 to have it for only a month...asinine post.

And I suppose you go back and replay all 650 of your games forever then?

Lots of people like renting games, no harm in pointing out deals.

Edit: also you're a hypocrite, you've got PS+.

Edited by Milktastrophe
  • Haha 1

On 11/10/2023 at 10:22 AM, ConAir said:

€1.99 in EU/$1.99 until the 14th. It's now or never before the shutdown.

I knew I should have held out a little longer. I ended up getting a used copy for less than $10 at a local store. I didn't want to risk being without a copy before the servers close. But I had a feeling they'd discount it again.

Yup.

I love that it says 535 recent players lol glad I joined the train enjoying it so far, it looks slicker and higher quality than I was expecting for an old game, I'm enjoying the parkour gameplay - but I'm a little concerned about when a difficulty spike may occur cuz I'm slow as hell speedrunning anything has always been a weakness of mine and I wasnt expecting so many timed/race missions - I had no idea the game was like this lol but screw it still having fun so far 👍

Edited by esstee11

On 11/11/2023 at 7:43 AM, ThatMuttGuy said:

There's a difference between pointing out the deal and what you did. I'm sure you can see the difference.

So sorry, I won't help you kids save money anymore then. My post even caveats how it's a limited time thing.

Edit: you'll be happy to know I've edited out from all my recent posts any time a game's been discounted.

Edited by Milktastrophe

On 11/12/2023 at 4:52 AM, esstee11 said:

I'm slow as hell speedrunning anything has always been a weakness of mine and I wasnt expecting so many timed/race missions - I had no idea the game was like this

Most of the Dashes just take a few tries to complete

...but there's one that almost drove me crazy - The Scenic Route.

• Like 1

On 11/10/2023 at 2:44 PM, Milktastrophe said:

And I suppose you go back and replay all 650 of your games forever then?

Lots of people like renting games, no harm in pointing out deals.

I ended up doing the EA play deal (before you posted) but you would have ended up helping me at least. I personally dont think this game is worth the extra 3 dollars/the fact you get to play others games for the extra 3 weeks. It took me less than 4 days to finish and a fair bit of that time was stopping because of the dashes. The majority of the game is either A. ) running up and down the same paths to start missions, running past every single enemy until it forces you to fight, wall jump -> slap until they are dead, run to end of mission, repeat or B.) watching a video guide for the collectables/dashes (or i guess running around the map inefficiently trying to clean up)

Maybe when the game came out 8 years "parkour" was a viable thing to base your entire game around even if the city was very samey and boring but in 2023 it felt like the worst parts of any basic ubi open world.

On 11/13/2023 at 4:20 PM, zizimonster said:

Most of the Dashes just take a few tries to complete

...but there's one that almost drove me crazy - The Scenic Route.

On 11/13/2023 at 5:10 PM, ELVIN_THE_LION said:

Absolutely loved this game.....so much better than the first one, and a really good price.

@esstee11Dont panic....a couple of runs take some practice but your get there 👍

Happy Gaming 

Peace

I did indeed Elvin yay platinum that was satisfying 😁🎉

I'm chuffed I managed to knock out the 22 dashes in one evening session (about 4 hours I think) I was expecting a struggle and thought this 3-star trophy would take me a few days, but surprisingly I thought none were too bad, old slow granny EssTee managed to pull it off lol. I saved The Scenic Route till last cuz you scared me Zizi haha prob took me about 30 mins then I bossed a run with 3 seconds spare so that was wonderful! 😆

Great game! So glad I played it! Not as hard as I was expecting in the end! And props to BlindMango for making the stellar guide 👌💜

• Like 3