MW3: Slaughterhouse "Kill 50,000 total Enemies in MWZ" Farming Method Removed on Nov 17 Update

My statistics are also back, I got the trophy on PS5 earlier, on PS4 I had 400 kills left to do, the statistics just reset to zero and I started killing zombies again, I killed about 15K after the release of patch 1.34., and today I see 65K zombies, I went into the game I killed about 5K more, but I couldn’t get the trophy, so most likely I need to kill 50K zombies again.

3 hours ago, Fenix_Darc said:

My statistics are also back, I got the trophy on PS5 earlier, on PS4 I had 400 kills left to do, the statistics just reset to zero and I started killing zombies again, I killed about 15K after the release of patch 1.34., and today I see 65K zombies, I went into the game I killed about 5K more, but I couldn’t get the trophy, so most likely I need to kill 50K zombies again.

Did you get the trophy on PS5 after your stats were shown as being reset?

I really wonder if we need to start fresh for 50k kills despite stats coming back. Haven't been able to get true confirmation about that. Everyone who got the trophy seems to have gotten it before their stats reset. 

Edited by TMC2k1

Exfil semi fixed, so spawns are more decent then they were after nerf and cooldown is lower (45~ sec not 2 min)

Do it now, because who knows how long before next nerf. 

Act 4 story mission is good too. Infinite spawns, but you need pap3 for efficient grind + worm boss is not so easy and fast as Orcus. 

Again Act 1 mission at the end 

Outpost and caches now again have more spawns, but still not as good as before 

13 hours ago, Arsentio said:

Exfil semi fixed, so spawns are more decent then they were after nerf and cooldown is lower (45~ sec not 2 min)

Do it now, because who knows how long before next nerf. 

I tested the exfil method. Only 1k kills in 45 minutes. 

9 minutes ago, proud2bNs said:

Spore Control: 1.8k in roughly 42 mins (revived a nearby player).

Can you tell me the process for this? I put a few inhibitors out, but I only get small waves of maybe 6-7  zombies with decent wait gaps in between. Maybe 1k a game so I'm sure I'm doing something wrong. 

Edited by TMC2k1

1 minute ago, TMC2k1 said:

Can you tell me the process for this? I put a few extractors out, but I only get small waves of maybe 6-7  zombies with decent wait gaps in between. Maybe 1k a game so I'm sure I'm doing something wrong. 

Use 6 inhibitors on all spores and look for a good spot where the zombies don't spawn behind you. The spore will become invincible again after a while, but the zombies keep spawning. Monkey bomb glitch seems to be fixed.

5 minutes ago, proud2bNs said:

Use 6 inhibitors on all spores and look for a good spot where the zombies don't spawn behind you. The spore will become invincible again after a while, but the zombies keep spawning. Monkey bomb glitch seems to be fixed.

Will I need to monitor the inhibitors and replace them once they disappear?

26 minutes ago, proud2bNs said:

They won't disappear. Just place them once and forget about them. 

Thanks so much for the explanation! Just had a really good run and got 2.2k kills in about 50 minutes. Little over 5 minutes spent getting to a Spore Control mission across the map. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TMC2k1 said:

Thanks so much for the explanation! Just had a really good run and got 2.2k kills in about 50 minutes. Little over 5 minutes spent getting to a Spore Control mission across the map. 

Glad i could help :=) Let me know if you ever find a faster method than this :D

2 minutes ago, proud2bNs said:

Glad i could help :=) Let me know if you ever find a faster method than this :D

The only thing I've ever done that topped this was the Outlast contracts which have been nerfed as you know. Definitely will let you know if I find something more efficient. This is definitely my go to for now. 

Just now, TMC2k1 said:

The only thing I've ever done that topped this was the Outlast contracts which have been nerfed as you know. Definitely will let you know if I find something more efficient. This is definitely my go to for now. 

I am still going for the Outlast mission and get 2500-3000 zombies in 40 min. (Purple weapon, PaP1, Speed Cola).

I start the mission, no matter where and search for the enemy spawn. Then I place my self in a narrow spot like 20 meters away of the spawn and pretty much just shoot in one line. Works still good for me.

Just now, xIRockyRock said:

I am still going for the Outlast mission and get 2500-3000 zombies in 40 min. (Purple weapon, PaP1, Speed Cola).

I start the mission, no matter where and search for the enemy spawn. Then I place my self in a narrow spot like 20 meters away of the spawn and pretty much just shoot in one line. Works still good for me.

But they nerfed it so zombies don't spawn when you're not inside the zone?

6 minutes ago, TMC2k1 said:

But they nerfed it so zombies don't spawn when you're not inside the zone?

I just did it today, maybe 8 hours ago… did they patch it after? 

I am only doing 1 run all 2-3 days because it’s boring af, but it worked earlier today.

Edited by xIRockyRock

1 minute ago, xIRockyRock said:

I just did it today, maybe 8 hours ago… did they patch it after? 

No they patched it last week. So zombies continue to spawn for you when outside the zone? I'll give it a shot, but last time I tried it was patched. 

Just now, TMC2k1 said:

No they patched it last week. So zombies continue to spawn for you when outside the zone? I'll give it a shot, but last time I tried it was patched. 

Yes, still worked for me. I can send you a video later that day if you want prove. Doing one more run today because it’s weekend. I am at 40k, and want to finish it this weekend.

1 minute ago, xIRockyRock said:

Yes, still worked for me. I can send you a video later that day if you want prove. Doing one more run today because it’s weekend. I am at 40k, and want to finish it this weekend.

I'm assuming you're on PS5? No need for a video. I believe you. I can try it later. I'm also at 40k and trying to wrap it up this weekend. Really hoping the trophy still pops despite all the stat reset issues. 

2 minutes ago, TMC2k1 said:

I'm assuming you're on PS5? No need for a video. I believe you. I can try it later. I'm also at 40k and trying to wrap it up this weekend. Really hoping the trophy still pops despite all the stat reset issues. 

Yes I am on PS5. I go inside, charge the bar by like 25% until zombies start to spawn and I have a few on my tail. Then I go outside, shoot them, figure out where the spawn is located and the rest is explained above.

Hope it works for you too. Maybe you can update me about it. Really curious why it’s working for me but assumably not for others?!

Edited by xIRockyRock

1 hour ago, xIRockyRock said:

Yes I am on PS5. I go inside, charge the bar by like 25% until zombies start to spawn and I have a few on my tail. Then I go outside, shoot them, figure out where the spawn is located and the rest is explained above.

Hope it works for you too. Maybe you can update me about it. Really curious why it’s working for me but assumably not for others?!

I tried your method, but no success. Ended up with 1k kills including 3 exfil calls. 

After 20-25 mins the amount of enemies spawning started to decrease significantly until they eventually stopped spawning at all. I managed to make them spawn again by filling the progress bar, but whenever it had fallen under a certain threshold, they stopped spawning again. I think the method has been patched to a degree that it's no longer viable for the grind. Spore Control worked much better.

Maybe i'm doing something wrong, i don't know. Would be great, if you could upload a video showing how you're doing it.

In general, I was able to get the trophy on PS4, in the end I had 100K zombie kills, I killed 50K the day before the patch and reset, another 50K after the patch and the trophy dropped, so I can say with confidence if you were unable to get the trophy before the reset statistics on another version, in my case I got the trophy on PS5, but didn’t have time on PS4, then you again need to kill 50K zombies.

The most effective place to farm on Spores, I kill with an improved weapon by +1 and a quick reload of about 1800-2000 zombies and immediately before the time runs out I go to the last mission of Act 1, there are still about 2000-2500 zombies, in the end in 1:30 about 3800-4500 Zombies.

• Like 1