MW3: Slaughterhouse "Kill 50,000 total Enemies in MWZ" Farming Method Removed on Nov 17 Update

On 12/8/2023 at 12:46 AM, OTPYG said:

1. Collect turret mods from Infested areas. Fill your backpack.  

2. Extract for the end of Act 1 Extraction mission. 

3. Use turret mods on the helipad turret when exfilling with the Doc. Zombies spawn infinitely. There’s a further 4 turret mods on the Extraction map you can collect to pad this out. Don’t hop on the chopper or the mission will end.

Just got ~3100 kills in just under 40 minutes. YMMV depending on how long it takes you to collect turret mods. 

You can’t take turret mods on the mission and use them?

5 hours ago, xIRockyRock said:

Yes I am on PS5. I go inside, charge the bar by like 25% until zombies start to spawn and I have a few on my tail. Then I go outside, shoot them, figure out where the spawn is located and the rest is explained above.

Hope it works for you too. Maybe you can update me about it. Really curious why it’s working for me but assumably not for others?!

I think probably zombies spawn faster on PS5 version and more in numbers

Just want to let you guys know I got the trophy right at 50,000 kills with no issues on the PS5 version. 

Just to provide a timeline:

I noticed my stats were reset and I kept playing. 

I noticed my stats came back and I kept playing. 

My grind came to an end just a few minutes ago and I got 50,000 kills as expected.

The reset didn't appear to cause any issues on PS5 at least. Good luck everyone!

Edited by TMC2k1
  • Like 2

Here are my final thoughts on the trashiest trophy of my life:

My wife and I played both versions. After updating to the first season, I continued playing the PS5 version, while she played the PS4 version. We both had around 36k.

In my case, the count reset was only visual. With 51k I got the trophy. In her case, immediately after the start of the first season, there was a synchronization error message, and when she reached 50k, she didn't get the trophy in either version.

Finally, we stayed with the grind, with her achieving a count of 50k after the reset and, consequently, the trophy for both versions.

With me, there was an even worse nuance. I received the same error message when opening the ps4 version, after reaching the 51k (remember, 15k after the update). When I finished 50k after the update, I did NOT receive the trophy. The trophy popped with 50k AFTER THE ERROR MESSAGE, WITH ANOTHER 15K GRIND.

Therefore, the summary of our experience was: ps5 version, only visual glitch, ps4 version completely resets your progress after the error message.

Finally, FUCK THIS GAME, AND FUCK THIS COMPANY. I sincerely wish anyone who spends a dime on this franchise after this experience to suffer baldness and sexual impotence for the rest of their life.

• Haha 1

On 12/9/2023 at 7:05 PM, xIRockyRock said:

Yes, still worked for me. I can send you a video later that day if you want prove. Doing one more run today because it’s weekend. I am at 40k, and want to finish it this weekend.

Can you show us easiest method please? I just want the best and fastest way to kill zombies

Edited by DireIvan

On 12/11/2023 at 10:50 AM, FreshFromThaDeli said:

Probably worth doing Spore Control followed by Act 1 last mission in the same run to maximise kills. 

To unlock act 1 you need to do a lot of task missions and it will take also 5-10 hours. On this time you can get probably 15k zombie kills if just grind kills

58 minutes ago, HansPatat050 said:

which tier and did you do anything different then just start it off?

This is OUTLAST contract. You need to capture 80-90% of the point and then move away from the capture zone. Zombies will appear indefinitely.

I just took some 1) cola perks 2) weapon upgrade (max) and 3) best pack-a-punch (orange) upgrade from previous deployments. But I think blue or purple upgrades will be enough 

spacer.png

Edited by DireIvan
  • Like 1

So what actually counts as a kill?

I started grinding zombies today as after the millionth crash and losing all my stuff I’m done with this mode.

I do Outlast + Act 1 end mission. I get around 2k kills depending on when I decide to exfill. And then when my stats update I only got +1k. I don’t understand it.. Anyone?

On 12/18/2023 at 10:04 PM, DireIvan said:

This is a result of 50 mins of doing "Outlast" contract with lvl3 pack-a-punch weapon. Do you know better ways? It's boring but... 2785 kills

spacer.png

I still don't understand how you guys manage to get so many kills. I've loaded in, went to the nearest outlast contract, spammed everything at sight for 45-50 mins and just got over 1.000 kills. 

8 hours ago, HansPatat050 said:

I still don't understand how you guys manage to get so many kills. I've loaded in, went to the nearest outlast contract, spammed everything at sight for 45-50 mins and just got over 1.000 kills. 

You need to upgrade your weapon for 3 lvl pack a punch

6 hours ago, OmegaRejectz said:

Why?

Because this game, especially single player, and this long and boring trophy is a piece of dog shit. One of the worst games of the year 

Adding DLC to the MW2 like this crap is even more disappointing

• Like 1

16 hours ago, DireIvan said:

You need to upgrade your weapon for 3 lvl pack a punch

This is by far not even needed if you dont do Tier 3 contracts. You wont even need it Lvl 2 or purple or anything. Just go to a Tier 1 Outlast and once started find the spawn of the Zombies. Dont go too deep or else the spawns flip.

After you get to 5000 Points you can go to upgrade your weapon but not needed. 
This way >2k kills per game is easily possible

48 minutes ago, koeev said:

This is by far not even needed if you dont do Tier 3 contracts. You wont even need it Lvl 2 or purple or anything. Just go to a Tier 1 Outlast and once started find the spawn of the Zombies. Dont go too deep or else the spawns flip.

After you get to 5000 Points you can go to upgrade your weapon but not needed. 
This way >2k kills per game is easily possible

Yes it’s possible what you are saying. But more comfortable is to do with perks and weapon upgrades from the start, if you don’t want to spend time on this 

1 hour ago, koeev said:

This optimises the time spent and reduces it by a lot. In the end we both killed the same amount of Zombies but your method took longer

I don’t think so. You killed around 2000, I killed around 3000. That’s why my method is a little bit better

spacer.png

Edited by DireIvan

I am doing Act 1 mission and getting 2800-3000k kills per run but trophy did not popped yet 😕 at 55k now

worked, farmed from 5k kills to 65k with this method and just got the trophy. Best run 3150zombies and lowest was 2500 and avarage 2900 per 50min

Edited by SKT_Dante_