MW3: Slaughterhouse "Kill 50,000 total Enemies in MWZ" Farming Method Removed on Nov 17 Update

On 1/3/2024 at 10:34 PM, hore said:

Anyone know if kills still count when using the tombstone glitch (which requires closing app during exfil)? The in-game stats increase, but a TA comment suggests the trophy tracker may not be incrementing

I suggest not to use it. You will be farming in Tier 1. All you need is E8 Outlast, Speed Cola, and a meta weapon (MSP Swarm, Lockwood, etc.) and you are good to go. Kills will still count but the glitch is breaking the game more and more, sometimes you can't pick up bounties, and you will be kicked from Dark Aether Rift if someone is glitching, etc.

1 hour ago, johncnstntn__ said:

I suggest not to use it. You will be farming in Tier 1. All you need is E8 Outlast, Speed Cola, and a meta weapon (MSP Swarm, Lockwood, etc.) and you are good to go. Kills will still count but the glitch is breaking the game more and more, sometimes you can't pick up bounties, and you will be kicked from Dark Aether Rift if someone is glitching, etc.

I decided to stop using the glitch on my main account since multiple TA users reported their kills not counting. I moved my tombstone to an alt account, so I can get the best of both worlds.

You're right that it's a bit overkill, and it adds a couple minutes each match, but I get to spam the RGL and aether blade to kill zombies much quicker than just snakeshot Tyrs. Plus I can use the scorcher to quickly navigate to Outlast contracts (or to vehicles), and the golden plate lets me basically idle, not having to pick up or use any plates 😌 I can get 4k+ kills on a good match.

And I'm actually experimenting with an AFK strategy: I can spin around while firing the RGL at my feet, and I sometimes automatically pick up ammo drops :lol: I'll post an update if I can get it to work!

Btw, anyone know whether the trophy pops mid-match or post-match?

Edited by hore

53 minutes ago, hore said:

And I'm actually experimenting with an AFK strategy: I can spin around while firing the RGL at my feet, and I sometimes automatically pick up ammo drops :lol: I'll post an update if I can get it to work!

Hahaha nice! Try that E8 Outlast where you will be at the boxing ring. If you stay on the second floor and cancel the contract +90% the spawns will be infinite and the zombies will tunnel on that staircase. The rest should be spamming RGL at your feet.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, lbadplaay said:

I saw clips of people popping the trophy mid match if I remember correctly.

Can confirm, mine popped during a match.

Note that E8 doesn't always spawn a contract, the outlast contract locations may differ every match.

Edited by HansPatat050

Has anyone successfully unlocked this trophy using the tombstone glitch AFTER stats were reset? I'm only asking as I started tracking properly at 58000 kills and now I'm at 113k with no trophy. I check my stats and can see the kills are counting and I won the deployment/game. I'm just wondering if I'm wasting my time really...

I know it's not hard to setup in a game and it only takes a few extra minutes but that tombstone is a massive game changer, lol!

18 hours ago, iPlutohs said:

Has anyone successfully unlocked this trophy using the tombstone glitch AFTER stats were reset? I'm only asking as I started tracking properly at 58000 kills and now I'm at 113k with no trophy. I check my stats and can see the kills are counting and I won the deployment/game. I'm just wondering if I'm wasting my time really...

I know it's not hard to setup in a game and it only takes a few extra minutes but that tombstone is a massive game changer, lol!

I'm not sure about this but it might work with you guys.

I found out If You close the game Or get Lost connection to host

THE KILLS WILL NOT COUNT TO THE TROPHY EVEN IF IT COUNT IN THE STATS

I Had a friend who did the Tombstone glitch every game he had 119K kills  and even he didn't get Write Off trophy because of closeing the game in the end ...

Note : if you saying he didn't use Custom weapon You're wrong He use TYR Double Pistol class 

Edited by Mustafa_Ad121

52 minutes ago, Mustafa_Ad121 said:

I'm not sure about this but it might work with you guys.

I found out If You close the game Or get Lost connection to host

THE KILLS WILL NOT COUNT TO THE TROPHY EVEN IF IT COUNT IN THE STATS

I Had a friend who did the Tombstone glitch every game he had 119K kills  and even he didn't get Write Off trophy because of closeing the game in the end ...

Note : if you saying he didn't use Custom weapon You're wrong He use TYR Double Pistol class 

I went to the PS4 edition a few days ago as I want to platinum that and managed to get the Write Off trophy using my tombstone so I'm not sure why it's not unlocked for your friend!

It would make a lot of sense if the kills didn't count using the tombstone method tbf. I just wish there was an actual tracker on the trophy that said you had X amount of kills out of 50,000. I might give up temporarily and see what Playstation respond with via email, in the meantime I can work on the PS4 version I suppose!

• Like 1

This trophy glitched on me too. Have around 60k kills and trophy not unlocked. Don’t understand why they put trophy like this and can’t track it good. / It pop for me when I hit 63k kills. Wasted time but from what I see on the forums it still good because some people did 100/150k kills and not have trophy yet.

Edited by pavelbagirov

On 1/5/2024 at 2:17 PM, johncnstntn__ said:

Hahaha nice! Try that E8 Outlast where you will be at the boxing ring. If you stay on the second floor and cancel the contract +90% the spawns will be infinite and the zombies will tunnel on that staircase. The rest should be spamming RGL at your feet.

Update: I gave it a shot and it worked, but the number of zombies is much smaller than when the contract is active. I tried to AFK in other locations, and it works for a while, but not reliable enough to leave unsupervised. So I'm just doing them manually

I got 4814 kills in 54m today, so you could get 5200+ kills if you don't waste a few mins doing tombstone glitch. For reference, here's my run:

https://youtu.be/iCG6mo2Prl0?si=wSqtcI3oiG6FB1r2

Edited by hore
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, johncnstntn__ said:

Have you tried the Tier 2 version of an Outlast, does it make a difference for Zombie kill count? 

I haven't, and I'd be surprised if it does, but maybe I'll try it today for shits & giggles. At the very least, maybe it'll help me stay awake while grinding 😴

On 1/5/2024 at 2:17 PM, johncnstntn__ said:

Ok so it turns out I was in the wrong area (a T2 gym very close to E8), and E8 indeed spawns a good amount of zombies. I was able to fully AFK a match here and get 2,000+ kills, and other Outlast locations can be AFK'd too (I later did Seaport).

To my surprise, I just popped the trophy at only 51-52k kills, despite quitting matches for the tombstone glitch for about 10k kills. So, maybe it does count, at least sometimes.

10 hours ago, hore said:

Ok so it turns out I was in the wrong area (a T2 gym very close to E8), and E8 indeed spawns a good amount of zombies. I was able to fully AFK a match here and get 2,000+ kills, and other Outlast locations can be AFK'd too (I later did Seaport).

To my surprise, I just popped the trophy at only 51-52k kills, despite quitting matches for the tombstone glitch for about 10k kills. So, maybe it does count, at least sometimes.

Thanks for the feedbacks and congrats. 

8 hours ago, ITALUKE said:

I'm sorry I read the thread but couldn't find this information, maybe I overlooked it: how can you check the number of zombies you killed for the trophy?

Options -> Stats

Want to add that every single trophy in MW3(2023) is glitched. Some trophies take 1-3 minutes to pop. For some trophies need to make requirements 2-4 times before it pops( probably because Activision have terrible servers and all game even campaign is connected online when playing) . If some trophies not popping what helps is quit to the main menu,connect to the servers and start mission from the beginning and do requirements for trophy again and it should pop.

1 hour ago, pavelbagirov said:

Want to add that every single trophy in MW3(2023) is glitched. Some trophies take 1-3 minutes to pop. For some trophies need to make requirements 2-4 times before it pops( probably because Activision have terrible servers and all game even campaign is connected online when playing) . If some trophies not popping what helps is quit to the main menu,connect to the servers and start mission from the beginning and do requirements for trophy again and it should pop.

User dependent.... I had zero problems with any of the trophies. All popped as expected, mid-game or whenever I accomplished any of the requirements. 

I've finally unlocked the Slaughterhouse trophy! For those who were wondering, you can do the tombstone glitch but you need to exfill properly and not close your app at the end of the game. Your in game stats go up but it doesn't register towards the trophy, weird, I know! This took me a grand total of 159,060 kills to unlock.

I spent the past few days playing for around 2-3 hours a day, getting 10,000 kills a day just to see if it was bugged or not but tonight I unlocked it. I would suggest making a new account and setting your tombstone up on there, then simply hook yourself up. However, that may get patched on the 17th Jan with the S1 reloaded update.

I hope this helps you all and good luck grinding trophy hunters! <3

Edited by iPlutohs

I’m shouting out Outlast as still a strong way to get circa 1k+ per match, take to 80-90% then leave building and find somewhere they can funnel in. Dogs are annoying but spawns for this are faster than other contracts I could find.

One thing I’m thinking, now I only have 50k trophy left (only on 18k kills) but away for work for a couple of weeks I’m wondering if I should pause and do in season 2 as they are likely to reset like with season 1 😤. That way I can take a break and come back with daily minimum plan I can follow. Also does anyone know if I can just die rather than always have to exfil and kills still count? 

On 1/20/2024 at 4:18 PM, Arophous said:

I’m shouting out Outlast as still a strong way to get circa 1k+ per match, take to 80-90% then leave building and find somewhere they can funnel in. Dogs are annoying but spawns for this are faster than other contracts I could find.

One thing I’m thinking, now I only have 50k trophy left (only on 18k kills) but away for work for a couple of weeks I’m wondering if I should pause and do in season 2 as they are likely to reset like with season 1 😤. That way I can take a break and come back with daily minimum plan I can follow. Also does anyone know if I can just die rather than always have to exfil and kills still count? 

So we need to reach 50K zombies killed before the end of season one because there will have a reset due to the arrival of the season two ? 🤔

On 1/26/2024 at 3:39 PM, Kaapew said:

So we need to reach 50K zombies killed before the end of season one because there will have a reset due to the arrival of the season two ? 🤔

You shouldn't need to, but it might be smart to do. The season 1 reset was a bug, but with how janky this one has been you never know.

• Like 1