MW3: Slaughterhouse "Kill 50,000 total Enemies in MWZ" Farming Method Removed on Nov 17 Update

Just to let you know, the fast method of farming this Trophy using the exfil was removed on the latest update on Nov 17 2023. Patch Notes from CoD website states the following:

-"The cooldown for exfil activations has been increased to two minutes."
-"Reduced the number of Zombies that spawn at exfil locations to improve stability."

54 minutes ago, TheSackoBowl said:

Anyone had issues with it not poppin? 50,228 and no trophy on my end

Finished both versions a few days ago, I had to get to 52,000 to get it to pop something doesn't count I believe it is killstreak and pet hellhound kills

• 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, proud2bNs said:

What's the fastest method to grind kills right now?

I'm pretty much done with all other trophies and need 45k kills. This is gonna take forever.

a lot of people were suggesting  contracts like "Outlast", but personally I use the "control spore" contract.

If you want to use the monkey bomb glitch - go ahead and place it between two spores and destroy the rest of them. The enemies will keep running towards the monkey bomb, just watch out that you don´t accidently destroy one of the last 2 spores.

25 minutes ago, trophynerd122 said:

a lot of people were suggesting  contracts like "Outlast", but personally I use the "control spore" contract.

If you want to use the monkey bomb glitch - go ahead and place it between two spores and destroy the rest of them. The enemies will keep running towards the monkey bomb, just watch out that you don´t accidently destroy one of the last 2 spores.

Thx, i'll try that. How many kills per match/hour on average?

43 minutes ago, proud2bNs said:

Thx, i'll try that. How many kills per match/hour on average?

my best rounds had 2300 kills, but it depends on a couple of factors:

1) spawn location: Sometimes I spawned right next to a spore control contract, not losing any time and starting straight away, sometimes you spawn far away and have to travel to the nearest contract etc. (sometimes randoms start the contract you are heading to and you are left looking like this : :( )

2) every now and then randoms will cross your path while you are minding your own business and they seem to be obliged to help you with the spores, ruining the round for you -.-

--> Whenever you see a random on the minimap, quickly take away the things you have to place next to the spores in order for them to turn blue again. This way, even if a random wants to "help", he won´t do any damage to the spores.

Pretty sure there are other things I am not thinking about atm, but just let me know if you need any additional help.

Br

2 hours ago, trophynerd122 said:

Pretty sure there are other things I am not thinking about atm, but just let me know if you need any additional help.

Br

Many thanks! I found a video explaining it in detail.

One last question: Do the kills from the monkey bomb count or do you have to shoot the zombies to make the kills count towards the trophy?

2 hours ago, proud2bNs said:

Many thanks! I found a video explaining it in detail.

One last question: Do the kills from the monkey bomb count or do you have to shoot the zombies to make the kills count towards the trophy?

no worries :)

the monkey bomb only explodes once, the rest of the time it only works as something to attract the zombies, so you need to kill them with your weapon.

I prefer to use the grenade launcher with a PaP crystal, just make sure that the explosion does not destroy any spore.

I have only farmed kills in ONE game and in that game I got 3096 kills, and I was bored to death could literally feel my eyes dropping shit was making me tired when I was not tired at all. This grind is shit only because of how we have to do it. If it was round based I would not be bothered and being able to pause and continue is much better than a rushed 45 mins to an hour timer just is not it.

The fact if you want to farm kills you have to hope you can get the Outlast contract before somebody else does, not to mention potential crashes and or stats just not adding up, makes this a horrible grind.

11 hours ago, BkBkRandy said:

I’m at 60k+ kills and the trophy for me hasn’t popped but every other zombie related trophy has worked for me i’m on the ps4 version and wondering here if players have over 50k but still don’t have the trophy like myself 

I have seen a lot of people say that brain rot zombies, and pet dog kills don't count towards the trophy

17 hours ago, trophynerd122 said:

no worries :)

the monkey bomb only explodes once, the rest of the time it only works as something to attract the zombies, so you need to kill them with your weapon.

I prefer to use the grenade launcher with a PaP crystal, just make sure that the explosion does not destroy any spore.

10 hours ago, TheRetroManiac said:

I have only farmed kills in ONE game and in that game I got 3096 kills, and I was bored to death could literally feel my eyes dropping shit was making me tired when I was not tired at all. This grind is shit only because of how we have to do it. If it was round based I would not be bothered and being able to pause and continue is much better than a rushed 45 mins to an hour timer just is not it.

The fact if you want to farm kills you have to hope you can get the Outlast contract before somebody else does, not to mention potential crashes and or stats just not adding up, makes this a horrible grind.

I 100% agree. Did this glitch method yesterday and it was sooooo boring. You can literally stand there and just pull R2 every few seconds using a grenade launcher. In comparison, a normal game is much more fun, but will only net you 300-700 kills in the same time.

Even if i farmed all remaining kills with the glitch method, i'd have to grind for 20+ hours. 80h with normal gameplay. This is a huge waste of time and i really hate this trophy...

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, FreshFromThaDeli said:

In the new season 1 update, they removed zombies spawning when you are not progressing the contract in Outlast. FFS.

That sucks.

How about in Raid Weapon Stash and Spore Control?

1 hour ago, Baker said:

That sucks.

How about in Raid Weapon Stash and Spore Control?

Same for Raid Weapon Stash according to the patch notes. But it seems like they didn't patch Spore Controls infinite spawns.

I wonder if there's a faster method available in Season 1? Spore Control with Monkey Bomb still takes ages to get to 50k.

• Like 1